Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 297 298 [299] 300 301 ... 328

Author Topic: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Epilogue B  (Read 188151 times)

adzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Chapter 7: Bouncing Blob Bonanza
« Reply #4470 on: November 14, 2021, 06:46:09 am »

The sight of Mammon's... face was quite a suprise.

"..."

"... I guess that you weren't always like that... and I'm not going to dig into the subject, looks like a delicate matter to me."

"Shoes actualy appreciated me going ham. What the hell."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #4471 on: November 14, 2021, 07:01:30 am »

"I surprised myself as well. I suppose it is an aftereffect of that vile snake's influence, and I shall return to my normal habits of superiority and destruction soon."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4472 on: November 14, 2021, 01:20:36 pm »

"Can't say, MPMH was what I was expecting."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #4473 on: November 14, 2021, 09:23:44 pm »

Mammon mounts his helmet back on.
"Not many of my kind here. We Dullahans were never very many. My real head is back home. I always figured I was unsightly, but my wife insists she finds nothing wrong with it. Yet another thing to love about my beloved."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4474 on: November 14, 2021, 10:13:49 pm »

"Can't say MPMH makes me uncomfortable. It just caught MPHM off-guard and that's it."
"Considering MPMH stuff we saw so far, this is like...pretty normal at this point. First time seeing a Dullahan, though."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #4475 on: November 14, 2021, 11:11:14 pm »

"I imagine not having a throat to cut is useful in war." Despite her continued commentary, Shoes seemed distant, somehow, as if she were thinking about something else.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

adzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4476 on: November 15, 2021, 04:26:26 am »

"Ah... all that craziness happening here made me forget about Dullahans. Sorry."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #4477 on: November 15, 2021, 10:06:09 am »

"Huh, neat."
"... Anyway, guess our new goal... is kinda like our own goal, piledriving the Demon Lord into the ground. Just with a very different motivation."

Yliss stretches her arms for a moment.

"Let's fix what got broken thanks to Cecil and the bitch goddess, gang."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4478 on: November 15, 2021, 06:25:11 pm »

While the party talks, Beelzebub hops over to them. Puffing his cheeks up, he regurgitates a Blobbonia Adventurer Emblem in front of Keith.
"is reward for helping protect blobbonia, yis. is adventurer emblem, yis. gibe pats"
"am helpful blobbo"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4479 on: November 16, 2021, 03:09:20 am »

"Of course, dude. Thanks."

Keith picked up the emblem and added it to the collection, then returned to Beelzebub and patted him gently.

"I'd offer you some of my food, but I get the feeling you wouldn't like blood very much."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4480 on: November 16, 2021, 05:06:53 am »

"You truly have been a helpful blobbo. Thank you."

She also pats Beelzebub. But after a short moment, her expression turns more serious and her patting rhythm becomes slower, her being visibly in thought. After she removed her hand from the giant Blobbo Lord, her attention returned to Mammon again.

"... One last thing. Normally, we'd ask the Demon Generals that assist us to bring down their part of the barrier... But I'd suggest you won't do that just yet. Several reasons for that."
"First, I'm worried a bit about Freya being so open and direct when she has been a schemer before that. Just to be on the safe side, I want you and Leviathan to bring down the barrier at the last possible moment, just in case she plans to storm the place after it's down. Second, considering you've been on our butts until now, I assume you still hold a lot of trust with the Demon Lord. I don't want you to spy on him or anything, but preemptively painting a target on yourself doesn't sit right with me either. You deserve the freedom of movement and the little bit of time to enjoy your curse-free lifestyle with your wife before things get hairy when we enter Ultima."
"Third, see it as a bargain chip to ensure we will do our best in freeing Leviathan from her curse."
"If you're cool with that, you can discuss details and where to meet with whoever here is willing to discuss that. I know it's very rude and bad manners, but there's a tablet call I'd like to make as soon as possible now."

With these words said, she takes a number of steps aside, as far as possible to remain within visible distance but outside a comfortable hearing distance from each other. She takes out her tablet and selects a certain saved number: Belphegor's.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4481 on: November 16, 2021, 08:45:37 pm »

"no blood, yis. taste like metal. beelzebub has much irons in diet already. am eat much of milly's junk as smol blobbington. no need for extra, yis"

Mammon considers her words.
"I am...not sure how much time the barrier will buy you. Word will surely get out of what I've done here today."

Then Yliss calls Belphegor. After the tablet rings a few times, an irritated groan sounds over the tablet, followed by a bleary sounding Belphegor.
"....this better be good, Wander. I was napping before my afternoon manga binge. Hermelin Ajin no Densetsu just dropped its latest issue and I've been waiting for a good time to read all of the ones I've missed."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4482 on: November 17, 2021, 03:57:53 am »

"Don't worry, it has nothing to do with CoL so you can already figure that it will be good."
  "So good that I will stress that fact twice. It will sound fantastic and surreal and not believable, but I swear on my CoL account that it's the real deal."
"First, we met Beelzebub and he... it... dunno, anyway, the big pink blobbo gave us quite the important background on what had happened back then. Back before the Demon Lord was in charge. Back when Demogorgia was in charge."
"Second, chances are you'd love to talk about it, but can't because of a teeny-weeny-tiny thing called a curse. We have found a way to break it, and we already did it once successfully. Obviously not on Beelzy, never got cursed. Let's just say our target appreciates his newfound freedom of talking and that we're gonna do the same with his wife once we find her."
"Third and last, the actual reason why I'm calling... Serena did the impossible. She can revive demons. She just did that with multiple ones that got obliberated when we dealt with Freya that hoe, Megara and Pyra. And since you already know that our group, Team F, is prone to doing crazy stunts... ... You might have an idea whom we plan to revive after we reach Ultima."
  "But for now, one step at a time. We're in Blobbonia and about to continue our emblem-collecting task. If you have that curse and want it dealt with... state where you'd wait for us on our adventuring road so we can break it. And if you have contact to Lucifer, Satan or Asmodeus, tell them to meet with you at the same place. Just be ready that some bitch goddess is gonna get hella pissed because she will notice it when the curse gets broken."
"... That is all. Enjoy your afternoon binging."
« Last Edit: November 17, 2021, 03:59:53 am by SirAston »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4483 on: November 17, 2021, 07:59:54 am »

"....who the hell is Demogorgia? Are you smoking something? And that curse thing again? Ugh, more goddess conspiracy bullshit. I can tell you now that they didn't waste their time on us small fry; I had a chat with Lucifer and his boyfriend and girlfriend and they had about as much idea about it as I did, which is to say, zilch. Well, thanks for calling anyway. I'll keep that in mind but I really don't know what you're talking about.

Just punch Freya in the gut for me next time you see her."

Click. The line goes dead.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4484 on: November 17, 2021, 09:39:39 am »

Yliss looks mildly confused at the tablet before pocketing it away.

"Hmmm... I guess knowing what people don't know is also knowledge..."
"But thanks for the encouragement to punch Freya. Not that I needed that anyway."

She returns to the group.

"I guess that call was a bust."
Pages: 1 ... 297 298 [299] 300 301 ... 328