Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 328

Author Topic: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Epilogue B  (Read 187119 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Prologue: 500 Miles
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2019, 03:15:27 pm »

:"Shiiiit. How-- how do you go on a black-out drunk bender for twenty years? I mean, that's still better than most Revivians, but how?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2019, 03:19:48 pm »

"YOU try going through a wrestling dojo's training. It's not fun. And then dying just when you're starting to get a push? Total bullshit. You'd want to cut loose too. And hey, I have all the time in the world now to do what I want when I want. It's a good life."

"Outside of the crippling debt I'd have to work like eighty years to pay off normally."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2019, 03:26:50 pm »

".....twenty years drunk? What are you, a dwarf?"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2019, 03:27:31 pm »

:"Nah, fuck that, I hate this fucking place with a passion. Though I guess Kaisei is the worst part really, the other places are mostly fine."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2019, 03:31:43 pm »

Keilee sheepishly shrugs at Keith's explanation.
"M-master Keith is telling the truth... He was so drunk that he didn't know he had bought me when he sobered up and wanted to kick me out."
Keilee very quietly mumbled something but quickly moves on.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 12, 2019, 03:36:01 pm »

"No, I'm a vampire. I can bite you and prove it if you want me to."

"I won't hurt you. ...Probably won't be good for me either, drinking divine blood. Unless that's not really a problem here and the whole 'vampires are weak to religion' gimmick is just an invention of Bram Stoker."

"But more seriously, you can get blood-drunk if you drink too much. And you don't have to worry about me biting anyone, we can turn water into blood. It's such an easy spell even I can do it."

Keilee spoke up and Keith put a hand on her shoulder reassuringly.

"It's OK. I'm not planning on abusing this whole 'buying' situation; I made a promise to protect her until we can get things figured out."

"Truthfully I think I thought I was buying a sheep because I wanted mutton. Didn't know there were animal people for sale."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 12, 2019, 03:41:15 pm »

"So drunk you went on a twenty-year rampage around Generia? Please don't tell me we'll run into a bunch of your old friends somehow, I'm not paying you to fight our way through a legion of debtors."
"If you think we goddesses have a problem with vampires? Nah, you're not a bunch of demons, long as you don't work with those demon lords. Liches on the other hand.....they give me the creeps. Screw liches. Creepy, bony zombie skeleton people....eugh."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 12, 2019, 03:55:09 pm »

"Seemed like a good idea at the time!"

"I don't think we're going to run into any combat-ready debtors. Most of those guys are all office workers, right?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 12, 2019, 03:56:27 pm »

Keilee smiled at Keith before speaking.
"Don't worry sir, I never had any doubts about that. You've always been a perfect gentleman in that regard. Besides, if my brother thought he couldn't trust you he probably would have taken me with him when he stole his contract and ran off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 12, 2019, 04:02:31 pm »

Keith gave her a thumbs up and a grin.

"It's all good."

"Any idea what you're going to do if we run into your brother though?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 12, 2019, 04:02:39 pm »

"You say that, but you've been wasted twenty years. All I'm saying is, whatever messes you all make on our way to Ultima, I'm not covering those and if you wanna pay, that's coming out of your own wallets!"
"After all, a goddess such as myself doesn't need to clean up after every small mess a mortal makes."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 12, 2019, 04:08:11 pm »

Keilee looks thoughtful for a moment before sighing.
"I'm probably going to give him the biggest hug of my life. He is kind of... not good at being a good person, but he still is the only family I have and he cares about me. He's the one that taught me magic actually."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 12, 2019, 04:10:56 pm »

Keith nodded, then turned to Serena.

"Well, yeah, that's why I'm doing this. I need that million rhea."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 12, 2019, 04:26:30 pm »

"Long as you don't use it all on a drunken bender again. I don't need Freya getting ANOTHER thing to lord over me, that annoying woman."
"Mom gives her half MY job and she thinks she's a big shot because 'Oh, she doesn't trust you to do your job on your own, Serena'! Where does she get off thinking she's BETTER than me like that..."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 12, 2019, 04:49:03 pm »

At the words "Master" and "bought" from Keilee, Asuna's expression morphed into a clear "what the fuck" -- but then her head whipped back around to Serena when she spoke. Evidently Asuna had her priorities.
:"Yeah, I wonder why. It's not like you did something, like, transform someone into the spitting image of a popular anime character every half-baked otaku in the fucking world wants to make his "waifu". Or something like that."

Oh look, she was glaring at Serena again.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 328