Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 328

Author Topic: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Epilogue B  (Read 186916 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Keilee patted Keith's shoulder reassuringly, though at this point she had closed her eyes so she wouldn't be scared. It actually helped a bit.
"Don't worry sir, they're rich. Even if they notice the mess you make, they can just replace it."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Shoes reared with a discordant neigh, then took off towards the sounds of battle, nearly bowling over the strange blond Revivian.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile

Yliss barely dodged the trampling horse.

"... That's my role in this life, isn't it..."
"..."

Then, she silently draws her sword, looking towards the castle.

"You mind if we stop dilly dallying so I can vent my anger in a healthy-for-myself-and-less-healthy-for-them manner soon?"

She had better afternoons in her life, that's for sure.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"..."
"So Serena just said that there is chance we will encounter a DEMON GENERAL MPMPMH and yet I hear people with the intent of fighting."
"This MPMH unbelievable"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Jarvis, you keep talking like that and I'm gonna think you're a pansy-ass. Look dude, our mission is to kill the Demon Lord. You know, the guy above the generals? If we can't take out a general, then we might as well just go home because we're not beating the top dog, either."

"So even if you don't like it, we gotta do it. Just believe in me, all right?"

"Wrestlers are the toughest and strongest of all martial artists, because we get punched, kicked, slammed, put through barbed wire, dropped off scaffolding, and we keep getting back up until we win. I'll do the same, and that's a promise."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Keilee shrugs at Jarvis' comment. And then she finally sighed because she was getting a bit annoyed by Jarvis' attitude.Thankfully, Keith mostly put what she wanted to say in nicer words.
"Yeah. If you're really that unsure, why don't you just leave? You don't have to stay with us to be an adventurer you know, and you could probably make up for losing out on the pay quickly enough."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Keith, I really couldn't care less about what you think of me, there's a huge difference between fighting someone when MPMHM prepared for the fight and simply showing up without the proper combat experience for such task."
"MMPHm is wrong with you Revivians? Can't you stop to think for a moment instead of going around try to stab or fight everything you see?"
"By all means, if you want to MPMH towards them I won't stop you."
At this point he was just done, it was obvious Revivians couldn't grasp the concept of charging into their own death-At least those two, Asuna apparently was an exception when it came to that part.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

As the fight continues between Keith and Jarvis, the gate suddenly slams shut behind the entire group. Whether for good or for ill, there was no leaving now. Serena, for her part, is as furious as she could possibly seem to be. Whatever it is with her, it can't be denied; demons and the Demon Lord sincerely, utterly piss her off.
"I'll pay the others who decided to come along with us anything they want if they JUST help me wipe this demon scum from the face of Generia!"

Meanwhile, inside....
"We can't find them-"
"Continue looking. That Belphegor...."
Two demons, robed and with fierce countenances, stroll within Initia's royal palace, demons and undead thralls around them searching and scrabbling at every single nook and cranny they can find. Lautia, the demon who had spoken, grumbles under his breath.
"They have evaded Lord Mammon for too long. Their responsibility has been abandoned. Lautia, how is your portion of the search going?"
"The undead thralls under my command are keeping the Initia Royal Guard at bay. Our forces are currently guarding the outside of the keep to prevent any intervention from interrupting our search, my comrade."
"Excellent. Lord Mammon and Lady Leviathan have granted us this army to ensure Belphegor conducts their duty as they promised. Wherever they are, make sure they are found. And raze the castle while we're at it."
"That's not the mission-"
"We have a chance to deal a crippling blow to the Kingdom of Begnin if Belphegor refuses to do so. I will fulfil Lord Mammon's wish! Besides, who will stop me, the Goddesses?"
"....for a demon trained by the Lord of Greed, you seem to be rather....wrathful."
"And for a footman to the Lady of Envy, you're rather slothful. Let's just get on with it. Chances are, every adventurer in the city will be collapsing on this point, and even with our forces, we couldn't possibly hold them all off."
"....as you wish. Demons, expedite the search! Leave nothing untouched, no nook unturned and no cranny unseen! Locate Lord Belphegor immediately, and return them to us so we may deliver them to Lord Mammon for questioning!"

~~~~Turn 1~~~~
Player Phase
~~Map Theme (Funk Goes On)~~
Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Map Info (click to show/hide)
XP: 86/100
« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 05:02:49 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Keith to N27.

"Come and get me, ya dumb bastards!"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

With a nightmarish cry, Shoes leapt forward into the field of battle, seeking to repaint the castle grounds with a far more macabre theme.

O25 and lance gargoyle, canto to O26
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile

Two ladies at close proximity... Might be bad with all the swift and sudden movement happening on a battlefield...
... But I can't just keep a huge distance from everything. Gotta swallow that bitter pill and contribute to this.
Maybe I can earn some respect that way and they stop treating me like trash.
Critzacoatl, Velocistator, Evador... I rarely pray to you, but secure my path in this battle so I can honor your ways in many more fights.
Huehueteotl, please kindly fuck off, it's the enemy that has it too good right now anyway, pretty sure it's way more hilarious to screw with their plans.

The usual prayers of dedicated adventurers.

Yliss runs with swift and energetic steps to her destination, next to Asuna. There was something slightly bouncing in her footwork, as if she's ready to explode with sudden movement in an instant. At least her former master was useful for something, even if the bouncy part definitely served two purposes for him.

P,27

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

P, 28
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Shoes makes his grand debut in an adventure by running a gargoyle through with the sheer force of a charge.
Quote from: Shoes vs. Gargoyle A
Shoes initiates!
Hit: 10, hit!
Crit: 5, crit!
Gargoyle B takes 12 damage!

Gargoyle B retaliates!
Hit: 87, miss!

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Map Info (click to show/hide)
XP: 89/100
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 03:07:37 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Keilee advances to N28. Hiding behind Keith, and also hoping to make any physical attackers think twice. She sighs though because there's no way they'd do that.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 328