Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 301 302 [303] 304 305 ... 328

Author Topic: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Epilogue B  (Read 188157 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Chapter 8: The Obligatory Beach Episode
« Reply #4530 on: December 07, 2021, 02:40:33 pm »

"Holy shit, someone old enough to remember my short career? Hell yeah, I'd be happy to meet your ojisan. And see if we can do something about this problem of yours."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #4531 on: December 07, 2021, 03:16:05 pm »

"Yeah, sure, we'll do it, Sachika. Knowing our luck, helping out with the stall will inevitably lead us towards getting the local Emblem, allowing us to spend a day or two here and hit the beach. Really craving that swim-and-barbeque feeling."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4532 on: December 07, 2021, 03:56:36 pm »

"We are always MPMH to help, so sure thing."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #4533 on: December 07, 2021, 04:04:56 pm »

"Actually, Ojisan runs the local Adventurer's Guild, so he can hand out Emblems if he likes. He isn't really one himself but, well..."
Sachika nods towards the Revivian currently experiencing religious ecstasy by being stepped upon.
"....there's a shortage of eligible candidates."
"...you...haven't picked up any Kirito wannabes, right?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #4534 on: December 07, 2021, 04:15:20 pm »

". . . I don't know how to respond to that." Shoes elected to ignore the issue for the moment, instead turning to Sachika.
"That name has been bandied about near us. The black-cloaked swordsman from another team, which we have battled both against and alongside. Kirishima Kazuto, I believe he claimed his name was, and seemed irritated by the references to the name you used."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4535 on: December 07, 2021, 06:25:16 pm »

"...."
Sachika looks around, before sighing in relief.
"Well, follow me, anyway."
Following the Revivian down the beach, you see that an entire fair's worth of stalls has been set up on the beach. Men selling takoyaki, watermelons, bananas and other fruits being carted around, and young children carrying around popsicles, the beachfront is buzzing with activity.
"It's a pretty sunny day today, so people have set up shop up here to get some more customers. And to get people out of Belzerg for the day."

She takes you down about halfway down the beach, where a small tent is propped up, steam emerging from the open top, with tables set up, and a sign in kanji is set up. Those who can read it, of course, understand it as "Nishimiya Ramen". Just then, a tall, broad muscular man in a tank top strolls out, carrying a pair of Revivians by the scruff of their necks, before hurling them out of the dining area. What is visible of his back shows parts of an intricate irezumi, themed after what appears to be a demon king of some sort, marked with the occasional scar. He simply folds his arms, glaring at the Revivians, who simply choose to run without a single word, before turning around.

"Kids these days...oh. Sachika, you're back. They didn't give you too much trouble, did they?"
"Ojisan, I brought some guests. This is Team F!"

Ojisan, ostensibly, lifts an eyebrow as he surveys the crew. His eyes light up as he sees Keith.
"So it's true. You did reincarnate here!"
He extends his hand.
"Okada Haruo. I remember your career. I always thought you'd make it big if you hadn't had that....accident. I'm surprised you chose to come back in a place like this."
« Last Edit: December 07, 2021, 08:04:22 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4536 on: December 07, 2021, 07:07:14 pm »

Keith grinned back and shook Okada's hand.

"I did. I mean the options were 'die and go on to who knows what' or 'get a second chance somewhere else' so I figured I'd try my luck here... just recently got my act together and doing my part to do what we Revivians are supposed to."

"And thanks. I was just starting to get my chance when that happened. It's the kind of mechanical failure that could happen to anybody, just... worst possible result."

"But I guess I don't regret it. I miss home a hell of a lot but I've got some good friends here. Why don't y'all introduce yourselves?"

He made an 'after you' gesture at Yliss.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4537 on: December 08, 2021, 04:22:41 pm »

"Uh, sure! Didn't want to interrupt a rare connection to your personal heritage, but if you insist..."
"Name's Yliss Wander, Team F. It's always a pleasure to meet Revivians who aren't complete nutjobs."

She offers a handshake.

"And you might delight in hearing that I currently plan to help Keith here with kickstarting his Generian Wrestling career once we're done with our current quest. Still have to find more talents to make a proper stable though and what I've seen on posters in Ishim aren't talents. I mean, Donny Alpha? Boltmaster? Hyper Dragon?! Sounds like there isn't much competition in the Wrestling department, especially if those do traditional wrestling and not the exciting version."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4538 on: December 08, 2021, 08:51:47 pm »

The recently powered-up butler gives a polite bow. Privately he was very much in agreement with Yliss regarding the Revivians they had encountered so far, but of course he would not say such things.

: "Greetings, Sir Haruho. I am designated 42-1. I am a homunculus created to serve a Master, though at the moment I am primarily in the companionship of Team F in their wanderings and adventures. It was I who named the team, in fact." 42 looked rather pleased that his name seemed to have caught on.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4539 on: December 08, 2021, 08:59:41 pm »

"Jarvis Samek. Please MPMH meet you. Don't have MPMH to add there, just a hunter hoping to become MPMH hero."

adzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4540 on: December 09, 2021, 12:06:40 pm »

"I am Momotarou Kyouji, obviously a Revivian, a bit bumbling fighter for love and justice, look at my sideburns." - points at own's sideburns.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4541 on: December 10, 2021, 05:33:05 pm »

Haruo laughs heartily.
"Team F. I'd never thought I'd see the day you'd darken my door. It's an honor to have people like you here. I...am but a humble ramen restauranteur. Though....I do make the habit of hiring people from back home who have a....hard time here. Since uh....well, I'll put it like this, I didn't exactly live an upstanding life back home."
Judging from the tattoos on Haruo's back, it's not hard to figure out what he used to be.
"As it turns out, being the only person who looks like....well, Sachi, in the entire world....with a cult of weird Sachi fans running around with all their weird fantasies.....isn't exactly great for my employment prospects. Ojisan's entire staff's like that; Revivians who'd normally get stalked like that by waifu cultists. Turns out having an ex-yakuza for a boss kinda scares them all off."
"I never understood it myself. Must've come after my time. 'Course, if you don't make any trouble, you're welcome to eat here. I understand you've run into....my Rina's sister, yes?"

At that point, a pink-haired girl, resembling Rena pokes her head out.
"Ojisan, we might need some more nori. Do you mind if Didi pops out and-"
She pauses.
"Are you....Rena's friends?"
"Ah, yes, Rina. This is Team F. Speaking of which....Sachika, you told them about our.....problem right?"
"Mhm."
"Out with it. What is it you-"

A familiar face appears behind Rina.
"Okay, Rina. I've got Fina to cover the counter, and-"
She pauses.
"....Discordia?"
"....Serena?!"
"And there's our problem. Not every day you have a Goddess working night shift."

adzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4542 on: December 10, 2021, 05:56:47 pm »

"...Talk about being overqualified for the job."

"But hey, that's a nice suprise reunion."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4543 on: December 10, 2021, 06:38:54 pm »

"Ah, ramen... If I didn't stuffed myself with sushi earlier, I'd buy a bowl immediately."
"But I'll keep this restaurant in mind..."

And then, the mother of all surprises dropped into the restaurant.

"Holy crap! Discordia!"
"I knew that we would find you again eventually, but so soon? I dunno who's blessing us, but I'd appreciate keeping that luck for the rest of my life."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4544 on: December 10, 2021, 11:23:04 pm »

"Well hey, how's it going Discordia? Wanna get unhexed? We picked up Rhea and Borea's with our friends."
Pages: 1 ... 301 302 [303] 304 305 ... 328