Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 306 307 [308] 309 310 ... 328

Author Topic: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Epilogue B  (Read 194632 times)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Chapter 8: The Obligatory Beach Episode
« Reply #4605 on: January 03, 2022, 08:55:10 am »

"Huh? Yeah, MPMH still have those things, why?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4606 on: January 04, 2022, 01:36:50 am »

"You better not screw up against the Demon Lord. I haven't got the time to fight a half-assed vampire."

"Keith Piper, the American Wolfhound, champion of Team F, never does anything half-assed."

Midori Mask pokes his head out from the bleachers with the booker.
"He gone?"

Keith downed some vulnerary and wiped his mouth off.

"Yeah. I'm still ready to go a round if you are."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #4607 on: January 04, 2022, 06:29:57 pm »

The booker and the masked goblin have a quick, flurried discussion, thankfully out of view of the audience.
"....yeah, we're still down."

"Not you, you fool. The Goddesses. Can you blame me for being so skeptical when they have been the cause of it all?"

"W-well...Haruo said he knows a blacksmith who can help you forge those into a nice weapon. I-if you'd like."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4608 on: January 05, 2022, 03:20:53 am »

Keith responded by sitting on the middle rope and lifting the top rope with his left hand, inviting the goblin in. If Midori Mask took up his invitation, he'd give him a quick whisper on the way in.

"I said a shoot but it'll be a work - gotta entertain the fans, right? I'm going over, but I'll make you look great in the process - we'll call it in the ring as we go."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4609 on: January 06, 2022, 03:02:11 pm »

"One! Two! Three!"
The sound of the bell rings, and Keith secures the pinfall on Midori Mask. It was, appropriately for the reputation of the wrestlers, a long, exciting match. After all, in comparison to having to take an actual, stiff beating from Orobas, a few bumps from someone who wasn't outright trying to kick his face in was heaven. And less painful.

Probably also the vampire physiology; a great advantage over most wrestlers.
"And the winner of today's match.....Keeeeeeiiith Pipeeeeer!"

The crowd erupts in uproarious applause. The booker looks from his hidden vantage point, almost gleeful, probably at all the money and fans Keith just drew in.

And Keith....well, he was back where he belonged, if only for a moment. The middle of the ring, soaking up the adoration of a captive audience.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4610 on: January 06, 2022, 03:54:02 pm »

Keith stood in the center of the ring, face raised to the stage lights above, eyes closed, listening to the standing ovation... and for a moment it was as if he had never left Japan. He had never hit this level of popularity in his short career, but he knew he had what it took to main event, that some day he would be having show stopping matches with Misawa and Kobashi and when he went over, this is what it would sound like. He took a deep breath and released it slowly, then helped his opponent back to his feet and grabbed a mic.

"It was a great match, Midori. I'd like to wrestle you again sometime, in front of fans like these."

Standard face stuff, but it would play well to the crowd, and he wanted to push the younger star. He was the one with the fame and it gained him nothing to run down Midori Mask, but a little bit of shine on the guy from Keith and he might soon draw bigger crowds, which meant better money, bigger arenas, buyrates... the sky would be the limit.

adzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4611 on: January 06, 2022, 07:11:49 pm »

"Well, I cannot blame you."

"Define they, though. If Serena, Borea and Rhea ever actively did something against the demonhood, it probably only happened because they were kept in the dark and fed the abridged message of demons bad, go kick their butts. Heck, that was the original goal of our party's quest - defeat the Demon Lord - before we've stumbled upon things mankind wasn't supposed to know. Discordia definitely was onto something, but Rhea was working hard to keep her silent for a while. I do not want to sound like I'm apologising for them or something... but this might be the moment when the only thing to do is to face forward regardless of what happened before, if only to really see how deep this rabbit hole goes...

"After all, you aren't going to tell me you are not hyped to see a world where humans and demons aren't enemies, are you?"

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4612 on: January 08, 2022, 08:24:06 am »

". . . if you had led with that, this exchange would have been far more efficient. I will accept your offering of ice cream should it prove satisfactory."
: "Hey, I had to make sure that I wasn't interrupting something important first didn't I?"
"I guess I gotta get all funky if I'm gonna make this work."-Stretch Armstrong

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4613 on: January 08, 2022, 04:06:09 pm »

Leviathan considers Momo's words.

After a few moments, she stands up.
" ....when this was over, Mammon and I had hoped to start a family of our own. One that grew up in a peaceful world, one where our love would not be condemned by the goddesses. where their hateful lies tainted the world not."
"....if this is what I must do to pursue that aim, to be with my beloved....fine. I shall....submit myself to the yoke of your godling."

adzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4614 on: January 08, 2022, 04:34:34 pm »

"That's... not the choice of words I would make, but close enough. Shall we go to the bar, then?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #4615 on: January 08, 2022, 06:16:07 pm »

: "Hey, I had to make sure that I wasn't interrupting something important first didn't I?"

"Less impertinence, more offerings. I have even less patience than usual today."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4616 on: January 09, 2022, 01:06:28 am »

"Is MPMH so? Sounds promising!"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4617 on: January 11, 2022, 06:10:47 pm »

"Let's go see him then!"
Milly leads him off towards...Haruo's tent, near his restaurant on the beach.

Meanwhile....
"Greater Dispel Curse."

A loud snapping noise echoes through the beach, startling a few people eating at Nishimiya Ramen, as the three Goddess Dragon sisters free Leviathan and Discordia from the silencing hex. A golden hue, however, fills the air briefly, resembling an amber-colored crystal overlaid over the sky.
"Some magic of my own that suppresses the exit of magical energy. After the first alert, I had hoped not to bring our sisters down here, so I took some time to create a counterspell. It should buy us a few days but a few days should be enough."

"Am I....finally free of the yoke of that curse?"
"I'm....free?"
"Think of it as a special service from the goddesses. And your younger sister, DiDi."
"To think the accursed godlings had such honor in them. For what purposes do you intend to free me? I know my husband asked, but there must be some other motive."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #4618 on: January 11, 2022, 06:28:30 pm »

"Huh... There must be a reason when the goddesses are that loud. Excuse me, Jade."

With that, she gets out of the water, toweling herself dry as she returns to the source of the chanting. She looked at Leviathan once she noticed her.

"Oh, you're here too? Explains the three being loud."

Yliss then shifted her view towards Momo for a second before returning her attention to the female Demon General.

"Did Peach Boy there behave or should I yank him away from you?"

adzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4619 on: January 11, 2022, 06:58:31 pm »

"Oh, how silly..."
Pages: 1 ... 306 307 [308] 309 310 ... 328