Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 328

Author Topic: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Epilogue B  (Read 187361 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Keith gave Rosencrantz a thumbs up.

"You got it, dude."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile

"Just wait until we both enter the soon-to-be-created Generian Wrestling Federation, I'll stomp you straigth down under me regarding placements within a year."
  "But yeah, real talk with no kayfabe, that's quite impressive. I like what you're doing there, looking really good."
"Keep it up, Wolfhound!"

What was that...?
WHAT THE EVERLOVING FUCK WAS THAT?! WHY WERE MY CHEEKS BURNING UP LIKE THAT?! OOOOOOOH MYYYYYY GAAAAAAAAAAAAWD! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Of course, all of that was internal monologue. From the outside, Yliss remains visibly unfazed and focused on her task.

"..."

For the most part.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Intergender matches might not be the best look to start out with..."

"Ah, what the hell, standards are different here and you seem strong. Sure, I'll take you on!"

The wrestler was completely unaware of the effect his grin might have on the poor confused Revivian.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Rosencrantz takes about two seconds to figure out what's going on.
"Oh. Oh boy."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

One may think that Keilee didn't notice the interaction. But that would be if they didn't notice the twitch of Keilee's eye. If they noticed that they'd definitely get the sense that Keilee wasn't pleased, but also that they probably should never mention that too her.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What was that.....chill....just now? Felt like it came from that....sheep chick? Nah....that can't be right. That felt like I was about get stabbed in the back or something. She's too nice.
....right?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Keith, being the shonen protagonist he was clearly drug into this world to become, had absolutely no idea there was anything at all going on with Keilee or Yliss.

"But later, though. We got a job to do first!"

He turned back to the north.

"And that job is kicking ALL your asses! Come on out here already so we can get this over with! If you make us come in there Jarvis is going to be really upset, and I don't wanna do that to the guy!"

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Would you look at MPMPH, you are still standing."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Move to O, 27, and perform for 42-1.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Shoes to M23, stab skeleton
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

:"Looks like they didn't station their best at the door. These guys ain't shit."
O25, stabberate the skeletal swordsman.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"But what if these guys ARE their best? Maybe they got arrogant and thought they wouldn't have to fuck with some real badasses in the 'beginner' town."

Serena to P28, heal Jarvis. Rosencrantz to M25 and hang out.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Or, more likely, these guys are fodder while they're doing something inside. After all, you don't play your trump card early in the game, right? Not until you're sure you're gonna win."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"That's one thing, sure, but you could also stack the deck with your best guys in front so the curtain-jerking jobbers don't make it any farther than the entrance."

"Not how I'd book the card, though. You want to save the main eventers for... the main event. You throw them out in the opening match, you're just lowering their value."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Or perhaps they are doing something outside, away from here. They've made an awful lot of of noise yet failed to even secure their front gates."
"Or perhaps they're as poor tacticians as they are servants."
N22.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 328