Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 328

Author Topic: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Epilogue B  (Read 188597 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Chapter 1: {A Crap Re;Zero Reference}
« Reply #570 on: August 10, 2019, 05:34:38 pm »

Keilee goes to Q21 and "requests" that Serena heal her.
"Hey Jarvis, if Keith goes down could you do me a favour?"

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: August 10, 2019, 05:45:37 pm »

"If it is saying 'I told you so' whenever that happens, I MPMHPM you covered."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: August 10, 2019, 05:49:02 pm »

"No no, I don't bother with that any more because he wouldn't listen anyway... Anyway could you like, really hurt the red guy? Just like... a lot, but don't kill him since that'd be mean."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: August 10, 2019, 06:05:12 pm »

"..."
"That's a MPMH peculiar request."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: August 10, 2019, 06:21:09 pm »

Keilee shrugs.
"You don't have to if you don't want to... But there's just... something about him that makes me think that's the appropriate reaction."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: August 10, 2019, 06:52:37 pm »

Moves to R18 and dopeslaps Keith

"I know you're excited, but chill your shit first!"

Yliss then looks towards Orobas, the rough-looking demon, loudly speaking in his direction.

"Alright, demon dude. Keith's a big boy and he can pick his own fights. That's cool with me."
"However!"
"You have challenged him to a, and I quote you, fair fight. As you can clearly see, he's in a pretty bad shape while you two are looking pristine."
"If you wish to preserve your honor, allow our long-eared friend here to heal him before you duke it out. No buffs, no bullshitting, just a good ol' healing staff and maybe a Vulnerary."
"Plus, it wouldn't be fun if you would knock out Keith without having well-earned sore muscles the next day, right, demon dude?"

She then looks to Keith.

"Don't object. Don't give me some shit like 'The Wolfhound fights even when bloodied!' Take care of your own body first before taking care of other bodies. That's an order from me."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: August 10, 2019, 06:56:34 pm »

Orobas lifts an eyebrow at Yliss. He grins.
"Sure. Why not. Let him get patched up. The rest of these assholes getting in the way of my rematch? If I had my way, he'd have fought me first. Hell, lemme make it a little more fair. One of you can come in with him. I prefer a good ol' one-on-one match, but....well, it wouldn't exactly be one-on-one right now, huh?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: August 10, 2019, 07:01:56 pm »

"You don't want me to have any fun, huh?"

Keith sighed.

"Fine. Elf dude, gimme a hit of that staff, all right?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: August 10, 2019, 07:02:51 pm »

"Jarvis was it? You sound rather exhausted by this day's events, would you care for some tea? There should be a kitchen around here."
"Shoes, mind coming along? They're bound to have sugar cubes in there."
« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 07:42:26 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: August 10, 2019, 07:11:25 pm »

"I want you to have as much fun as possible, that's why I'm getting you healed, idiot. Or do you consider it fun to get tapped out after having been in the ring for not even a minute?"
"Anyway, we got lucky he takes his honor seriously. I'll leave the choice of the ring partner to you."
"... Preferably one who can fight alongside you instead of just healing, being a bard or setting themselves on fire. Got that?"
« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 07:13:28 pm by SirAston »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: August 10, 2019, 07:14:12 pm »

"Are you two seriously considering taking this guy up on his offer? Then again....he's crazy enough to make the offer at all, so I suppose it's not entirely insane...."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: August 10, 2019, 07:17:21 pm »

"Wander, I'm a vampire. I was just going to start off by slipping the tomato's guard, hammerlocking him, and taking a bite. Dude's probably full of blood, just look how red he is."

"I mean if you really want me to recover so fast I could just take a bite out of you since you're right here."

Keilee was probably absolutely furious at Keith's 'us badasses' banter that was not intended to be flirty but was probably being taken that way. The wrestler turned to the group.

"So which one of y'all wants the werewolf while I make ketchup out of the big guy?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: August 10, 2019, 07:18:50 pm »

"I think I'll pass. I said I'd have your back, Keith, but I'm not exactly built for taking on a guy built like a brick wall up close."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: August 10, 2019, 07:37:42 pm »

"Right, vampire... Three things, Keith."
"First, touch my neck and I'll turn your heart into confetti."
"Second, keep those fangs inside your mouth for now. We still have a castle full of enemies and limited resources, the last thing I want you to do is you being Mike Tyson and the demon dude being Holyfield and thus making everyone unnecessarily angry."
"..."
"Right, you missed most of the 90ies. Tyson bit part of Holyfield's ear off during an official boxing match. One of the most infamous boxing matches ever."
"... Fuck, now I forgot the third thing. Something something don't be reckless. Something something Keilee relies on your well-being."

Yliss sighs.

"As long as you can keep it clean and don't be a heel, I'll partner up with you if no one else wants to."

Raindrop Valkyrie

• Bay Watcher
  • The Heroine!
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: August 10, 2019, 07:44:02 pm »

"Just my luck I suppose. Couldn't just be a nice leisurely stroll out of here for the unrightfully imprisoned... wait...didn't he cut his way in here? Clearly hasn't cleaned up very well... hope he's more bite than bark. I can't complain too much, he did get me and Selene free. But he doesn't inspire much confidence. " Lilian thought to herself as she assessed the situation, seemed they popped up into some of the remnants of the battle still occurring. The Succusister knew it'd probably be dangerous but she couldn't help feeling bad for getting Selene lead into this kind of danger. She just hoped their saaaaviour here's swords were much more than just for show. Neither of them were much of fighters and this one's skills were unknown to them. She took a moment to compose herself before speaking, figuring this would go whatever way it would and she'd just be along for the ride.

"Alright still unnamed dark and brooding saviour guy! ~" she said saluting. Her tone made it unclear if she was serious or mocking him. But given her previous displays of unbounded energy she was probably being genuine. "I'll be on support fire, Selene's on heals and you can be the lead! It's the First debut of the probably temporary adventuring party, Sword and Succubus! Heaven or hell, let's rock~ <3 "

Lilian went silent for a moment before bouncing up and down squeeing. "AAAAH!!! I've always wanted to do that! Dream fulfilled~" she then proceeded to a much better location to fire her bow from, this table should do for cover!

move to D5 and wait for somebody to be in bow'ing range.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 328