Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 328

Author Topic: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Epilogue B  (Read 186786 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Prologue: 500 Miles
« Reply #60 on: May 12, 2019, 04:55:10 pm »

"What are you talking about? I don't even know who you are."
« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 06:17:25 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 12, 2019, 05:01:27 pm »

At that point Jarvis was done trying to understand this discussion, the only thing he was going to do was wait until the gate was open and hopefully that would be enough for the conversation to take another direction.
"Mmmhph."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 12, 2019, 10:07:50 pm »

Asuna twitched mildly.
:"You don't-- oh, my God. Ruined my life with my wish and you don't even remember it. Oh my God."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 12, 2019, 11:03:39 pm »

"Well, all things considered I have a lot less regrets about all those temples now. Even if I didn't have much in the first place."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 13, 2019, 02:51:22 am »

"What wish? What are you...oooh. OH. You're one of those Revivians, aren't you?"
"Yeah, well, no way I'm going to remember you. I handle hundreds of prospective Revivians every month. I'm not going to remember some random mortal who just waltzes up to me and says I ruined her life with her wish. It's not like it's my job to follow EVERY mortal I ever granted a wish for."
« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 06:17:33 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 13, 2019, 03:02:54 am »

Keith looked at Serena.

"Weird, I don't think I got you. I think I'd remember that much at least, dying is not something that happens to you every day. You have an assistant to cover for you so you can take breaks?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 13, 2019, 03:20:22 am »

"Ugh, no. Mom made me share the job with my sister, Freya. Thinks she's all the best, being goddess of peace and love. She can't even do her work right and wants ME to take all the responsibility for it! Can't believe SHE has more worshippers than ME! I'm the goddess of water! You know, that thing people need to live?"
« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 06:17:47 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 13, 2019, 03:46:42 am »

Asuna went largely silent except for an angry noise deep in the back of her throat, but settled for crossing her arms and beginning the glare she'd been fixing Serena with again, except this time she was even angrier. The stare was damn near unblinking this time around, actually, the anime-ified girl probably giving off metaphorical "menacing" characters.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 13, 2019, 04:11:25 am »

This situation was slowing turning into another possible fight, just how many times were they going to argue BEFORE the true 'adventure' started?
"UGHMPMH."
And what was the deal with that 'goddess' being so obsessed with herself and being important?
"I am not sure how this MPHMHPM 'wish' thing works, but MHMPMHM try to MHPHM along?"
That stare Asuna was giving made Jarvis doubt this topic was going to be dropped soon, but he was hoping to at least see the end of it just for now.
  "...Also excuse MPHHPM intrusion, but MPMHHPM do you MPHM so much MPMH your sister?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 13, 2019, 04:22:40 am »

".....did I WHAT my sister?"
As the party continues conversing, the Begnin Gate within sight, the sounds of conversation can be heard not too far away, in the brush surrounding the gate and road.

"Dammit, man. This isn't a good idea, I can feel it go pear-shaped. Practically see it."
"Oh, come on, man. You came along."
"I came along to watch your back, not do this!"
"Come on, I'm your brother. Besides, what could possibly go wrong?"
"Yeah, like the last time you pulled one of your-"
"I hear footsteps! Come on, get into position, man!"
"Alright, but I'm telling you, this is a stupid idea."

The squabbling stops for a moment. After a few minutes, a tall, young-looking goblin steps into the path of the party.
"Uh....you guys adventurers? Do you guys have a moment?"
"Our....wagon.....broke down. Me and my brother's wagon."
"We kinda need a few extra hands to bring everything into the gate. If you guys don't mind, can you give us a hand?"
« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 06:18:04 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 13, 2019, 05:39:48 am »

:"Well, I'm not our illustrious" that word was said with a truly remarkable amount of anger, "boss, so I can't say yes or no,"
:"But I'm sure our heavily armed group of adventurers would be happy to help with your wagon! And because we're so heavily armed, in some cases angry, and adventure-y, we'd be just able to make it go very very badly if somebody tried to... take advantage of your time of trouble if we help you, so everyone involve will be safe, the hard way or otherwise. Isn't that great?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 13, 2019, 05:47:10 am »

"....yeah. Sure is great."
Why do I feel like the temperature just went down five degrees around this chick? She's nuts!

Serena taps her chin, thinking and studying the goblin who'd just appeared.
"Hmmm, well....on one hand, we ARE busy, but....a goddess should always be charitable....and you're SOOOOO good looking. For a goblin. Hmmm...."
What's the deal with THIS chick here? Goddess....what?
« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 06:18:13 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 13, 2019, 11:36:56 am »

"MPMH....Just...filter MMPHM of what both of them said. MMPH be willing to MPHMN if you need assistance."
If Asuna was going to threaten everyone in their path, this was going to become an issue pretty darn fast.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 13, 2019, 11:43:06 am »

"Yeah. Sure. Wagon's right over this way, behind those trees, if you guys mind following me a moment. Thanks, by the way."
The goblin heads off towards the trees he'd pointed towards.
And what's with THIS guy? That thing supposed to be one of those wigglers? What's up with this whole group, they supposed to be the Lindblum Rejects?
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 11:48:18 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 13, 2019, 11:51:14 am »

"Forget charitable, I got debts. Yo, Osborne. I'll help you with your wagon but it's not going to be free, got me?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 328