Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 328

Author Topic: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Epilogue B  (Read 188488 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Chapter 1: {A Crap Re;Zero Reference}
« Reply #630 on: August 22, 2019, 03:50:00 am »

"You say that, but I haven't even attempted my finisher yet. Guarantee you won't get up from a Mountain Hammer, believe me."

His finisher - a wrist-clutch fisherman driver variant where he stalled for a few seconds after lifting his opponent up to show off his strength, then fell to his knees rather than a sitout when finishing the move and usually went straight into a pinning combination - was one that took advantage of the fact that Keith was much larger than his Japanese opponents. If he was still mortal, he would be worried about his strength - there were decades of ring rust, and he would be in his forties. But he had stopped aging at his physical peak, and even if his conscious actions were still a bit subdued from disuse, this fight was proving to him his muscles still knew what to do. He was sure he could lift Orobas up... he just had to create an opportunity. And if that meant tanking one more punch to set it up, so be it.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: August 22, 2019, 02:56:57 pm »

"Can't you two just MPMH fight already? Or at least find a room."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: August 22, 2019, 03:14:44 pm »

Asuna's sword was unsheathed, but as she looked down at the werewolf, the sheer energy of "my life is misery and it's because of the people around me" that radiated from her would-be foe caused Asuna to falter, and then lower her sword for a moment.
:"Ooooh... I almost can't do it, THAT is a familiar... expression...? But, uh, I guess Keith is gonna get his ass kicked if I just leave him for a two on one, SO!"
S16, fight Lycias, but DON'T do to him what Asuna has done to so many demonic minions before him (that is, murder his ass)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: August 22, 2019, 03:29:04 pm »

"..."
No wonders left Jarvis' mouth when he noticed what Asuna was doing...At least for a few seconds which soon were followed by muffled screams of rage and frustration.
"MMPMPMHHHHHH!"
"At least this MMPHM time, don't murder them, please."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: August 22, 2019, 03:35:54 pm »

Lycia gives Asuna a resigned look as he settles into position, as if to say "I'm sorry, this isn't personal either".

So instead of biting or clawing Asuna, he chooses to....kinda punch her in the gut instead.

Quote from: Asuna vs. Lycia
(Jarvis' Charisma activates!)

Asuna initiates!
Hit Rate: Irrelevant
Hit: Autohit!
Critical: 2, crit!
Lycia takes 21 damage!

Lycia retaliates!
Hit Rate: 68 to hit
Hit: 65, hit!
Asuna takes 13 damage!
That damned ring makes her a little too weak and Lycia recoils from Asuna, cowering a lttle bit as if to apologise for hitting her too hard and generally looking like a kicked dog (which, quite honestly, he is). He offers up his behind, offering her a free hit, hopefully somewhere that won't hurt too much.
Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Map Info (click to show/hide)
XP: 59/100
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 03:37:33 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: August 22, 2019, 04:58:58 pm »

: "That looked rather painful, miss. Allow me."

Healbop Asuna.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #636 on: August 25, 2019, 10:44:59 am »

B18
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: August 27, 2019, 06:11:43 am »

Vlad to Q,16, play for 42-1.
42-1 Heals Keith.
Lilian to C,7
Rosencrantz holds (and presumably questions his life decisions)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: August 27, 2019, 11:57:38 am »

42-1 conducts literal healbotting.
Quote from: 42-1
42-1 heals Asuna!
Asuna regains 16 HP!

Vlad appeals to the nascent metal fan within 42-1. That is, if 42-1 had any concept of "fandom" or "music preferences".
Quote from: Vlad
Vlad performs 42-1!
42-1 may move again!

With the power of metal surging within 42-1's heart, 42-1.....decides to heal some more. Well, we can't all be vampire pro-wrestlers.
Quote from: 42-1
42-1 heals Keith!
Keith regains 16 HP

~Allies' Turn~
Whatever Freya did to Kazuto, it certainly wasn't "make him terrible at swordfighting".
Quote from: Kazuto vs. Minor Magus of Envy A
Kazuto initiates!
Hit Rate: 87 to hit
Hit: 34, hit!
Minor Magus of Envy A takes 18 damage!

Minor Magus of Envy A is defeated!

~Enemies' Turn~
"I'm not that easy to beat, boy! Come on, you little SHIT!"
Orobas goes for an uppercut to knock Keith's lights out, rushing at him with surprising speed and strength for a man who looks old even for a demon.
Quote from: Orobas vs. Keith
(Vlad's Daunt activates!)

Orobas initiates!
Hit Rate: 62 to hit
Hit: 3, hit!
Keith takes 8 damage!

Keith retaliates!
Hit Rate: 97 to hit
Hit: 9, hit!
Critical: 4, crit!
Orobas takes 27 damage!

Orobas is defeated!
The uppercut jars Keith a little bit, but not enough, not nearly enough. Vampire physiology being what it is, it wasn't that easy to disrupt a vampire, even if you had demonic strength, and so all the uppercut does to Keith is stagger him for a brief moment. His hand still manages to grab onto Orobas' outstretched arm in the chaos, and Keith's elbow finds its mark, smashing Orobas in the nose, sending a spurt of blood gushing out. Keith attempts to lift Orobas over his shoulder, like all the other wrestling moves he'd used, hoisting him up.

However, that particular manoeuvre had relied on his opponents being a fair bit smaller and less muscular than he was.

Orobas was not more muscular than Keith was, but taller. He was, all in all, far bigger than most of Keith's Japanese opponents.

The old demon recovers from the initial elbow to the face in time to stop Keith's attempt dead, and wrenches Keith's head into a headlock, pulling Keith's head down using his pure weight. Indeed, Keith finds his hold suddenly quite reversed on him, with Orobas attempting to find the right grip, the right spot to lift Keith up and visit his own medicine upon him.
"Don't you try that Revivian wrestling crap on me, boy! Who the HELL do you think you're trying to pick up, huh?!"
This seems like a pickly situation, except....

Quote from: Lycia vs. Asuna
(Vlad's Daunt activates!)
(Asuna is going at the speed of Go Fuck Yourself!)

Lycia initiates!
Hit Rate: 63 to hit
Hit: 64, miss!

Asuna retaliates!
Hit Rate: Irrelevant
Hit: Autohit!
Lycia takes 7 damage!

Lycia is defeated!
Lycia seems to purposely whiff his attack on Asuna; whether it was out of weariness, fear of Asuna, or just plain exhaustion with this whole mess, Asuna can't quite tell. Asuna, having very little mercy, albeit enough not to kill Lycia, obliges and "simply" sends him flying with a single punch, sending the werewolf skittering towards the palace wall. Orobas takes one moment to look away at his injured partner.

"Lycia! You pricks-"

But that moment is all Keith needs.

Landing a kick on Orobas' leg, the vampire manages to break out of Orobas' grasp, smashing another elbow into the old demon's face as he pulls himself back to his feet. This time, with some difficulty, he pulls off the Mountain Hammer, for the first time (that he remembers) in over twenty years.

Not for the first time, Keith has regained the glory he had as the American Wolfhound.

Orobas is sent crashing towards the ground, the air knocked out of him, along with his remaining fight. The old demon grunts, lying prone on the ground as Lycia stumbles up towards him, limping along and wrenching his partner onto his back, spitting out the lockpicks he was holding earlier. The old demon turns to Keith weakly, glaring at him.

"You....haven't seen the last of me.....boy. I'll be....getting my rematch soon enough...."

Lycia shuts him up by limping away with him, towards the castle's exit, offering Jarvis and Asuna an apologetic look as he does so. The other demons with Orobas look at each other, before following suit, leaving with their vanquished boss.

You have a feeling that really isn't the last you'll be seeing of him.

The leading demons of the expedition finally take notice of what's going on.

"...was that...of course. I saw this coming the whole time. Orobas Centimani Lucifea. How typical."
"Lucifea? He was....one of Lucifer's? I had assumed that his true alleigance was with Lord Mammon."
"He insisted on going on this mission hoping to find some vampire. I protested, but Lord Mammon insisted that I bring as many skilled fighters on this mission as possible. How frustrating. I knew of his tendencies already, and only took him against my better judgement."
"....I see. Orobas Centimani Lucifea......how the great fall."
"At the very least, I hope he did something useful before he and his mutt failed to do anything of importance."

Orobas and Lycia are defeated!

x5 Lockpick acquired!
400 rhea acquired!

Meanwhile, the demons in the kitchen realise what, exactly, they're up against, and act accordingly.
Quote from: Minor Magus of Envy B vs. Kazuto
Minor Magus of Envy B initiates!
Hit Rate: 91 to hit
Hit: 14, hit!
Kazuto takes 8 damage!

Kazuto cannot retaliate!
Quote from: Gargoyle of Wrath C vs. Kazuto
Gargoyle of Wrath C initiates!
Hit Rate: 84 to hit
Hit: 20, hit!
Kazuto takes 8 damage!

Kazuto retaliates!
Hit Rate: 72 to hit
Hit: 67, hit!
Gargoyle of Wrath C takes 11 damage!

Kazuto strikes again!
Hit Rate: 72 to hit!
Hit: 20, hit!
Gargoyle of Wrath C takes 11 damage!

Gargoyle of Wrath C is defeated!
Quote from: Gargoyle of Wrath D vs. Kazuto
(Kazuto dual wields the blades of Fuck Off!)

Gargoyle of Wrath C initiates!
Hit Rate: 84 to hit
Hit: 78, hit!
Kazuto takes 8 damage!

Kazuto is downed!
Kazuto is forced onto his knees, and with him incapacitated, it doesn't look too great for the succubus sisters in the kitchen. At least help seems to be on the way, and he's taken care of many of the demons already in there.

~~~~Turn 7~~~~
Player Phase
~~Map Theme (Funk Goes On)~~
Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Map Info (click to show/hide)
XP: 11/100
« Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 02:45:31 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: August 27, 2019, 12:28:10 pm »

-snip-

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: August 27, 2019, 12:35:17 pm »

Keith roared his victory, raising both hands and then guts-posing.

"Hell yeah, dude! It's been way too long! The Big Bad Wolfhound is back, baby!"

He pointed at Orobas as he and Lycian drug themselves away to lick their wounds. Possibly literally in the werewolf's case.

"Any time you think you can take me, bring it on! I'll show you why wrestlers are the toughest people in the world!"

"Well, that felt good. Let's get back into the fight."

Keith to O16 and stare down the demons to the north.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: August 27, 2019, 03:40:54 pm »

Keilee goes to L17, smiling at Keith's victory and at the sounds of demons possibly dying.
She also shoos Serena off to I17

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: August 28, 2019, 10:28:35 am »

"Are MPMHP done? Good, let's roll."
"And FORWARD, for there is still plenty of MPMPHM to deal with."
O, 15.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: August 30, 2019, 08:57:29 am »

After Lilian moves, B9, heaaaal (ow)
« Last Edit: August 31, 2019, 12:08:12 pm by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 328