Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 328

Author Topic: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Epilogue B  (Read 183701 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Prologue: 500 Miles
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2019, 05:40:41 pm »

Keilee hadn't looked up during the conversation, but as it progressed she wore a worried frown. Finally, the nervousness of obviously traveling with such a dangerous person caught up with her and she just had to know what to expect.
"U-um.... W-what did she do? Ifyoudon'tmindmeasking."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2019, 05:41:05 pm »

"I'm still COMPLETELY confused about what you're talking about."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2019, 06:04:44 pm »

Jarvis just let out a muffled groan of frustration when the previously already odd situation turned into...This.
"Mmph."
"Can we...Please not make such a MPMHPM in front of the MHMPH?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2019, 06:08:54 pm »

Keith put a hand on Keilee's shoulder.

"No worries. I don't give a shit what her problem is, if she tries to start something with you I'll handle it. Got it?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2019, 11:08:21 pm »

Keilee had jolted when she'd been touched, which drew a rather loud and high pitched cry from her before she saw who it was and took a moment to calm herself. For a moment after Keith's question the sheepgirl looked uncertain before taking a breath and nodding before giving him a smile.
"Yes sir."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2019, 11:17:10 pm »

Asuna turned to Keilee and gestured wildly at Serena,
:"She-- she--" Asuna now gestured wildly up and down herself, and then visibly deflated a bit. "Agh! Nevermind."
Asuna shot Keith a half-hearted glare when he said something very clearly about her, though she had no idea what it was, and then she sighed and crossed her arms.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2019, 11:32:57 pm »

Keith turned back to Asuna when she started flailing about and groaning in agitation.

"What's all that gesturing about? Did you ask for bigger tits and get a one centimeter increase?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2019, 11:34:21 pm »

Keilee's smile was short lived as exasperation and wild movements were directed at her and her timid nature came out in response. After a second, the beastwoman tried to smooth things over with the apparently angry human.
"I-if it makes you feel better, while I'm sure whatever you, um, l-looked like before was equally as good as you look n-now... A-ANDIthinky-youlookverybeau-lo-p-prettynowMa'am!"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2019, 11:47:50 pm »

Asuna turned to stare at Keith, done stammering and then she proceeded to, after a few moments, flip him off.
:"...wow, fuck you."

Then she kind of very lightly raised an eyebrow at Keilee.
:"Hehhhh... boy, you don't even know how relevant that is... Just wait until we run into some other Revivians. You'll see."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2019, 11:49:31 pm »

"Not here to placate your ego, cupcake."

"Just keep that temper of yours in check concerning the bosslady, got it?"

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2019, 11:59:45 pm »

Vlad interjected, having had run off a little earlier to get himself some 'food' and thus missing a lot of the earlier conversation
"Well, that's hardly a problem at all. If you don't mind her possibly going up in a pyrotechnics display I do have a solution."

Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2019, 12:00:56 am »

"Yeah? What's that dude?"

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2019, 12:04:25 am »

Apparently his attempt to avoid conflict was far from effective, and those threats...
"MMHMHMMM!"
Jarvis took a deep breath and tried to put an end to this before things managed to get nastier.
"Can we PLEASE MMHHM fighting like that? Taunting MHMHM other like that won't MMHMHM us at all, especially if we HMMHMH going to MMHMH together.
"Mpmh...I have no idea how or why MMHMH got to the point we have MMHMH threatening each MMOHMH, but this to MHMHM."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2019, 12:04:54 am »

"Well, I'm thinking a nice, big concert in one of Serena's temples, with an awesome pyrotechnics display. Should end up like the last one we did that in."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2019, 12:07:43 am »

"Maybe later. I'm already in enough trouble over that kinda shit."

"Once all that's paid off though, we can throw a radical after-party. Maybe a second world tour."

Keith turned to Jarvis.

"Chill out, dude. I'm not going to start throwing punches or anything. I just want to make sure nothing happens to the woman in charge. We're all going to be good workers and get along, right? No one going into business for themselves."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 328