Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 328

Author Topic: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Epilogue B  (Read 183637 times)

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile

"Who cares, Vlad. If they'd be powerful demons, then their presence would have been noticed a long time ago."
"Thus, they aren't powerful, we can take them on and have a shortcut to get acknowledged as adventurers."
"We'd be flippin' famous as Those Adventurers That Slew Demons For Breakfast! Imagine the praise, the reputation, getting free or reduced stuff out of respect for us."
"And the admiration and grateful embraces of our soon-to-be fans and groupies and their bountiful bosoms..."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Keilee looks somewhat scared at this turn of events, but what else is new? ... admittedly, this is a reasonable situation to be worried to her credit, given they're demons and while she is wearing a fair bit of armor, she isn't the type to rip and tear.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Please MPHMM me you are joking....Do  you think WE can take on 'powerful demons'?"
"Hate to ruin MPMH dream, but we are a bunch of people with questionable skills and carrying weapons of questionable quality. So we MPMH be careful about this."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Shoes nodded his head - as best as a horse could, anyway - when Marcia asked him if it were a vessel. He then lowered it to the traced out shape (now visible in the flooring), all the while continuing to stare at Marcia.
GM of Trespassers V2.
I'm writing a science fantasy story. Mostly hiatused due to life stuff.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

:"I agree with Jarvis here, honestly. Yliss, what the fuck is wrong with you, though? Keep your mind off of breasts for long enough to focus on the potentially mortal danger. God, I hate when people like you obsess over that shit. The exact kind of thing that makes my life hard, too. We're not talking about some half-baked idiots here like last time."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Yeah, but technically, Vlad, Keilee, and I are all demons too so it's not like we ain't matching fire with fire. And I'm a badass."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

"Well, of COURSE I didn't sense those demons before. It's not like they were HERE before. And besides, even if they were, you mortals consort with enough of those Succubi that there's always some level of demon around here. What those demons think they're doing in the same city I'm in, though...."

Rosencrantz shifts uncomfortably at the mention of demons.

The clouds are definitely converging around some location; the castle by the looks of things. A peal of thunder sounds out across the city.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yliss looks towards Jarvis and Asuna, visibly annoyed.

"Put your thinking cap on, Jarvis. All we know is that they're working for the Demon Lord. That can mean everything. Fast food-eating 60 hours-and-upwards per week low-level salesmen are working for their CEOs and I can kick their butts."
"Right, you're not Revivian... I basically said that those could just be minor, weak beings working for the Demon Lord. You don't exactly need muscles to disrupt local bureaucracy if you can be low-key."
"As for you, Ito..."
"Boobs give me strength. They give me confidence. They give me the will to march forward even in this purgatory I'm currently existing. They keep myself together where I would get ripped apart by my own thoughts."
"Is that a shitty reason to think about them? Absolutely. Is it better than nothing? Indeed, yes."
"Is seethering with rage all the time the better alternative? Who knows, but that's not my style."
"I like to think about the best-case situation first after all. Helps making me realize when it's not worth it before I'm too deep into trouble. I obviously wouldn't engage enemies if they turn out to be stronger than anticipated, I'm not braindead."

"Well, of COURSE I didn't sense those demons before. It's not like they were HERE before. And besides, even if they were, you mortals consort with enough of those Succubi that there's always some level of demon around here. What those demons think they're doing in the same city I'm in, though...."

"Huh... That makes sense. We'd better be careful then."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"..."
"Can you MPMH stop blabbering Revivian nonsense? And do MPMH REALLY think we are talking about a bunch of recruits where there are MPMHM CLOUDS in a specific area of the town?"
That sudden speech about boobs giving her power was just...well, words couldn't exactly express how frustrated he was getting at this nonsense.
"MPMPMHPM!"
"Spare us from MPMH speech about boobs when there's danger MPMHPM."
Jarvis pointed a finger towards the clouds converging with a frown on his face yet.
"Does THAT look MPMH work of minor or weak beings? Even if for some reason MPMPH decide to approach, we need to be MPMHM careful.""

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"And those...DEMONS...DARE intrude on MY realm!? Storms are the only cool thing I get! How DARE they take that from me...UGH!"
Serena, with renewed purpose, begins storming towards the city center.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yliss looks towards Serena, who is firmly marching towards the city center.

She then turns her head towards Jarvis.

"And you're worried that I would be the reckless one..."
"In any case... I'm insane in your eyes because I'm a Revivian with too many problems. I get that much. For me, that oversized hat of yours is weirding me out, but whatever. Let's just try to survive and be smart about the situation, alright?"

She exhales her breath in mental exhaustion.

A cocky wrestler thinking with his muscles, a slave sheep who seems to be okay with blackmailing, that obsessed fairy dragon guy, perma-PMS Asuna, a gnome weirding me out a bit, that elf dude calling himself a Test Subject and that goddess who is incredibly self-absorbed...
... And I of all people, the only one with flaws that are under decent control, am the group's chewtoy... I want my 2D lifestyle back...

Ah, the folly of analyzing yourself. One will always come out on top of the world.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

:"Holy shit, you dumb bitch. Look, Wander, I’m bi myself and you don’t see ME acting like that. God damn. But... whatever. Serena, insofar as you seem to know anything at all about anything, you seem to know something about demons. How strong are these ones?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"There's either one really strong one....or a ton of really weak ones. They're not going to be stupid enough to send their big ones here that quick, so it's probably a bunch of them-"
And as Serena heads towards the city center, several lightning strikes hit near where the castle is, and you hear the sound of people starting to run away. Looks like you should get a move on, whether to get away or get towards it.

As for Shoes and Marcia, being closer to the castle, you see the lightning bolts land somewhere on the castle grounds. You're pretty sure you saw flashes of wings and demonic horns in there.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Can't let the idjit goddess get herself in trouble. Let's roll."

Keith immediately moved to follow Serena.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

42-1 decided to follow the people that spoke to him.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 328