Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 177 178 [179] 180 181 ... 328

Author Topic: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Epilogue B  (Read 187117 times)

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Chapter 4: Cizek Drift
« Reply #2670 on: April 04, 2020, 08:28:14 am »

Yliss stared at the armored girl rising from where Shoes was supposed to be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2671 on: April 04, 2020, 08:30:57 am »

"....that would work a lot better if you hadn't just been flirting with me two seconds ago."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2672 on: April 04, 2020, 08:31:53 am »

"...Well, MPMH no good. We need to find them as soon as possible-"
Jarvis stopped mid sequence when he heard a different voice and glanced to the side to check on Marcia and Shoes again.
"..."
"Saying something MPMH amiss is putting things lightly. The MPMH just happened, Shoes?"
"...Also you MPMH want to look at yourself-like right now."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #2673 on: April 04, 2020, 08:38:21 am »

Shoes's head darted around as she looked back and forth.
"What are you fools gawking at? I must find and crush the one - agh, what are these blasted tails attached to my head?" She reached up to bat at the twin ponytails in question, only to stop once her hand was visible in front of her face.

"What- what is the meaning of this? What sort of foul, accursed magic has been inflicted upon my person? Where are my mighty hooves which have spread death and despair to the unworthy?"
« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 10:25:07 pm by Chevaleresse »
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

adzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2674 on: April 04, 2020, 08:43:35 am »

"I object! It was full 10 seconds ago."

"Anyways, you said it's "Lady Leviathan's duty". Did you actually try to catch me, specifically, or is it just that I just kinda wandered in your trap?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2675 on: April 04, 2020, 08:52:00 am »

"I've been following your group since Bastapa, trying to catch one of you so I could avenge my sisters!"
"....it was horrible. I had to camp outside in the rain and deal with all the flies....."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2676 on: April 04, 2020, 09:18:36 am »

Keith had not been moved by sheer dent of the fact that he could go immaterial, so anyone who tried to shove him went right through him.

"I thought Shoes was a guy. Shows how much I know about horses, I guess."

"Here, take this anyway. It'll make you feel better."

Deciding not to question what had just happened (it was a world with vampires, demons, and actual Goddesses that could grant wishes; this didn't seem impossible) Keith pressed the piece of marzipan into Shoes's hand.

"I could try to find one of our missing group. Which one you want me to look for?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

adzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2677 on: April 04, 2020, 09:20:01 am »

"So, revenge it is. Dirty business, I say, especially if they sent just a lone girl to exact it. What the hell were they thinking?"

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2678 on: April 04, 2020, 09:23:14 am »

"Considering MPMH just been scattered, I will be tagging along with you just in case. We will look for Momo, if possible another pair MPMH look for 42. Chances are he won't be too far...or so MPMH hope."
"The rest MPMH stay here and...figure out just what happened MPHM Shoes I guess. If an emergency happen, make sure MPHM send us a signal or something."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2679 on: April 04, 2020, 09:28:55 am »

"Gonna have to say no on that Jarvis. I'll take Wander with me to find Momo and you can take Ito or Jenkins or somebody to find the butler."

Keith turned to Yliss.

"You cool with that?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2680 on: April 04, 2020, 09:39:54 am »

"As long as you take someone MPMH you, that's completely fine. Just MPMH careful, this is our first time in some MPMH and crowded city."
« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 09:51:20 am by Praefectus Screptum »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2681 on: April 04, 2020, 10:05:35 am »

"N-nobody made me, I did it on my own! On my honor as a demon, I-I have to fight mortals like you!"

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #2682 on: April 04, 2020, 10:42:16 am »

"That's cool. Not like me being here helps Shoes with finding out what's going on anyway, let's search for Peach Boy."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2683 on: April 04, 2020, 10:56:29 am »

"Right. I think he got drug off this way. Good luck with... all of that, Shoes, and hope you like the snack."

Keith started shoving his way through the crowd to clear space for himself and Yliss; it was times like this that the other Revivians probably appreciated one of their number being American since he didn't get hung up on impropriety and was big enough that he could make most people move.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #2684 on: April 04, 2020, 11:15:09 am »

Shoes stared blankly at the marzipan for a moment.

"The one responsible for this slight will suffer for a very, very long time before I grant them the blessed release of death." She may have commented further, but Shoes took this moment to sample the treat.

". . . After I have finished replenishing myself with this. It does not come close to avenging the wrongs these imbeciles dared to inflict upon me, but it shall stay my wrath for the moment." She continued to nibble on the snack.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.
Pages: 1 ... 177 178 [179] 180 181 ... 328