Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 256 257 [258] 259 260 ... 328

Author Topic: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Epilogue B  (Read 183628 times)

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Chapter 5: Shipping is Unstoppable
« Reply #3855 on: December 02, 2020, 04:53:55 pm »

"... In that hypothetical war Goddesses versus Demons, what about the big honcho himself? Wouldn't the Demon Lord be considered being worth some manpower, even if he would hate what Milly has done?"
"... Also, seven?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #3856 on: December 02, 2020, 04:58:09 pm »

"Unless you know something we don't, Titania and every daughter who hasn't shown her face around here. And that old bastard Mephistopheles? Please. I've never seen that man fight. All he does is give us the orders and let Mammon do all the tactics. Never seen him even leave that mansion he makes us all meet at."
"Borea. You're missing Borea, Bel. She's apparently one of the ones who isn't in on whatever this is."
"Six Goddesses is still not good odds in our favour."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3857 on: December 02, 2020, 05:15:36 pm »

"Sure, six isn't a great odd either... But if I understood it correctly from Serena, we need three Goddesses to break the hex on Discordia that keeps her mouth shut. I'll let you do the math which Goddesses would willingly help us with getting crucial and vital information."
"The drawback being that it'll get detected if the hex gets broken, but it's not like we don't already have a target on our asses."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3858 on: December 02, 2020, 06:06:32 pm »

"Not even Generals Mammon and Leviathan?"
"What was the plan even?"
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3859 on: December 02, 2020, 06:21:36 pm »

"Ask someone who gives a shit about it."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3860 on: December 02, 2020, 07:30:53 pm »

"Your odds just got a lot better though, Belphegor, because you forgot an important detail."

"You got the American Wolfhound, Keith Piper, on your side now and I'm practically a force of nature, man. And my partner Vlad here? He lives to upset the Goddesses. His raison d'etre as they say in France."

Keith probably got that wrong but it wasn't like anyone here outside of Asuna, Yliss, and Momo could conceivably call him on it and it wasn't very likely any of them spoke French.

"I still want to get paid by the end of this but as far as I can see everyone in Team F is interested in ending this celestial dispute one way or another. So if that means kicking a few Goddesses' good-for-nothing asses along with the Demon Lord's, then I say bring it. America will bring freedom to Generia just like back home - winning wars and democracy are our primary exports!"

Again, Keith was from the 80s, when that type of thinking was normal. Yliss was probably the type to have watched Samurai Cop as an example.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3861 on: December 02, 2020, 07:38:57 pm »

"Well then, looks like MPMH war has more layers than a heavily armored  brute wyvern at MPHM point. If the Goddess are this strong and MMPMH do shit about this war, it is obvious this is being beneficial to them. At least MPMH the ones INVOLVED in this mess."
"And I have no MPMH idea what are those expressions Keith is using but you got our support here. We intend to MPMH an end to this issue and bring justice."
"...But there is MPMH thing bothering me right now. Are we the ONLY group MPMH found out about this until now? Because this is a long lasting war, isn't MPMH?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3862 on: December 02, 2020, 09:30:39 pm »

"Think about it, Jarvis, you LITERALLY have a Goddess in your party. Who else, in the history of this war, has ever had a Goddess directly helping them?"

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3863 on: December 02, 2020, 09:55:05 pm »

Jarvis gave a shrug in response.
"I just was wondering if MPMH like this wasn't attempted before. But then again, seems like Serena is the MPMH one who tried to recruit people to deal with this."
"...Which is a bit concerning too. Makes MPMH wonder just how many of MPMH Goddesses are completely involved in this, of the others mentioned that MPMH haven't met yet."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3864 on: December 03, 2020, 07:57:36 am »

"Well, let's see. There's me....there's Discordia. My mother wouldn't get involved; if anything, considering what Freya said, she's being played just as much as the rest of us are. Borea's too dumb, but she's also too sweet to be involved. And then there's my other sister Rhea. I complain about her sometimes, but.....she's reasonable enough. She left home a long time ago to get away from all this, but there's a good chance that if we can get to her, she'll be on our side. Of course, Mother knows how we'll do that."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3865 on: December 03, 2020, 12:28:18 pm »

"Any odds MPMH Boreas and Rhea taking their side because MPMH are also being manipulated? Assuming they aren't MPMPHM same situation as Discordia, that is."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3866 on: December 03, 2020, 12:35:22 pm »

"Not likely. They bully Borea just as much as they do me and Discordia, and Rhea left BECAUSE she was fed up with that."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3867 on: December 03, 2020, 07:47:26 pm »

"Guess we know MPMH to look for then. If you didn't mention MPMH other Goddesses, we might have to be careful and pay attention  MPMHM our surroundings."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3868 on: December 04, 2020, 09:35:38 am »

"In any case, we should do what we have already planned to do regarding Borea, just extending it to include Discordia now: Move on as usual, and do some communication with the contacts we already have. It's not much, but we have that married pair of ex-adventurers, Kazuto, and Jarvis' Hunter slash Wiggler buddies. And whoever Marta and Sitri may be able to contact, they're relatively new, we haven't shared their pool of contacts yet."

adzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3869 on: December 04, 2020, 11:15:40 am »

"That's right. We can't do much at this moment, and we still have some places to go, anyway. Besides, why won't we check out the funds and gear available for us?"
Pages: 1 ... 256 257 [258] 259 260 ... 328