Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 260 261 [262] 263 264 ... 328

Author Topic: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Epilogue B  (Read 187340 times)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Chapter 5: Shipping is Unstoppable
« Reply #3915 on: February 09, 2021, 03:17:47 pm »

"Guess getting MPMH to eat might not be a bad idea if visiting the guild MPMH priority right now."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #3916 on: February 09, 2021, 08:49:40 pm »

The nearest pizzeria (or plakiaria, as the case may be, not that such a term is even used in Generia) to the Belleview is, apparently, some small joint called Frankies about a few blocks away.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3917 on: February 09, 2021, 10:03:09 pm »

"How about this? Let's head down to this Frankie's place and try out their pizza - uh, plakia."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Chapter 6: Battle at the Big Colosseum
« Reply #3918 on: February 13, 2021, 05:36:32 pm »

As the day winds to a close, dates concluding and relaxation after the day's events, the party ends up meeting back up at the lobby.

It is, by this point, just past sunset in another day in Paradise. The night rush of gamblers is starting to file into the hotel, from reitred adventurers to naive Revivians wanting to make their luck at the machines in the Belleview. The attendants begin to put up signs advertising a convention of some sort within the next few weeks, one not of interest to the adventurers in the hotel.

Serena rubs the back of her neck, looking around.
"Man. This place has everything. It has a spa. A SPA. You mortals really have it done. But....well, we're still nowhere as close to finding out anything about whatever it is my sisters are up to. I think we should-"

"Well, well. The famous Team F."
Serena's train of thought is interrupted as a very....familiar group of adventurers almost bumps into Team F.

Kazuto grins.
"Fancy meeting you guys here. Seems like it's been a long while since we last met, huh? And I see you guys have some company now. Well, so do we."
"Hey, Rio."
"Team F in the flesh, huh? Damn. You ran with these guys, Kirishima?"
"Well, we were involved in that whole mess in Initia together. Yeah, I just happened to be passing through that time."

Serena, however, doesn't seem to be paying any attention to the rest of Kazuto's team. Her eyes are locked on the tall, voluptuous woman, green hair and dress, standing nearby.
".....sis?"
"....Borea?"

Chapter Six: Battle at the Big Colosseum

~~Chapter Theme~~

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #3919 on: February 13, 2021, 06:04:51 pm »

Yliss had a rather uneventful but pleasant karaoke event with Momotarou over the day, followed by going to a plakia joint (without bumping into Keith and Keilee).

Back at the lobby, Yliss was prepared to smugly talk about the awesomeness of a spa and one of the reasons why Generia should consider themselves blessed by the existence of the Revivians, but the unexpected appearance of a rather large group took her by surprise.

"Kazuto! Man, it really has been a while. Funny coincidence, I was actually thinking about calling you. Saves me the trouble of pulling out the tablet now, heh."
"And you joined arms with Rena, I see! Another funny coincidence, we met her and her group quite a while ago. Really good to see you again. That goes for you two too, Don and Jeff."

Then, the big reveal.

"... Oh, yeah. The reason why I wanted to call you, Kazuto. If you've seen a goddess lately."
"... I don't like the fact that the funny coincidences are stacking up right now..."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3920 on: February 13, 2021, 07:30:53 pm »

"Funny. I was about to call you about the same thing."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #3921 on: February 13, 2021, 11:54:22 pm »

"Convenient. Shall we crush her spirit and render her broken self naught but a vessel for our will?" Her mouth twisted. "Or did you have some more mundane and pathetic plan in mind?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3922 on: February 14, 2021, 12:37:06 am »

"For MPMH sake, don't."
"If you MPMH hanging out with Serena's sister this whole MPHM, I take things had been a bit chaotic on your side too? Or had to MPMHM with someone trying to chase your group?"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3923 on: February 14, 2021, 07:38:34 am »

Jenkins' voice drifted up from next to Kazuto, at around waist height. "In my experience, one does gnot turn up their gnose at a helpful happenstance just because it was gnicely timed."

adzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3924 on: February 14, 2021, 07:52:06 am »

Back at the lobby, together with Yliss, Momotarou noticed some new faces. He figured that the party knows them already, even if he does not.

"Huh... Why do I suddenly see Kirito, Rem, and Kazuma? This crossover is more ambitious than Avengers: Infinity War at this point."

He then noticed some other person, who was... much easier on the eyes, shall we say. The tall, shapely, gorgeous, THICC, also very green (not really important point) person.

"I like what I see... I see multiple things I like, even. Y'know, Yliss, the older me would just throw caution and common sense to the wind and hit on her already."

"... So it IS Borea. Well, the statues were definitely correct, not gonna lie. Looks like we are back at work."
« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 07:58:08 am by adzi »

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #3925 on: February 14, 2021, 07:59:08 am »

Yliss looks to Jenkins before returning her gaze to the other group.

"I guess. With goddesses getting involved, we probably had no choice but to meet each other again eventually. Just like in JoJo, stand users are unknowingly attracted to each other."

The attention got briefly interrupted by Momo.

"Be nice, Peach Boy."

And now returning back to Kazuto.

"Anyway, Serena needs to catch up with Borea a LOT, so I guess we have some time to catch up on events."

Yliss stretches out her thumb, index finger and middle finger, each one pointing to Taro, Miria and Fantine simultaneously.

"For starters, these three new faces."
"After all, they seem to already know us for reasons I can't quite put my fingers on..."
"Oh, right, because we did awesome shit on television."
« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 08:01:21 am by SirAston »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3926 on: February 14, 2021, 02:44:54 pm »

"Oh hahaha Kazuma Konosuba Rem Re:Zero and Kirito Sword Art Online in one room haha fuck off."
"Anyway, we've been busy doing our own stuff too, if you've been paying attention. We fought a dragon, saved a few princesses, and we're pretty sure we created a tribe of little ....ant-things that worship us as gods now."
"That is hardly something to brag about, Master Akiyama. They were sacrificing their own kind for us. Sacrifices are so passe..."
".....I see you....still have the gnome. And....some blueberry cotton-candy-looking chick who I'm pretty sure either just flirted with us or threatened to kill us. Great."
"Anyway, we've been doing our own thing. And yeah, we've been....noticing some stuff going on with the Goddesses ourselves. Fishy stuff."
"And when we make our way into the hallowed halls of the skies, I, Terrorrslayer, will break their spirits with the foul power of the demon Garsabadon contained within me!"

Serena side-eyes her sister.
"....these guys, Borea? Seriously?"
"....in my defence, Taro seemed nice."
« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 02:47:07 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

adzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3927 on: February 14, 2021, 03:00:19 pm »

Momotarou continued the chit-chat with the Kazuma-lookalike.

"Well, we also have our share of adventures... and a very colourful party, not gonna lie. Although we don't have anyone worshipping us as gods. Dunno if I'd like that."

"I've joined this party in Bastapa, so we didn't met yet. Name's Momotarou Kyouji, but you can call me Momo if you want."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3928 on: February 14, 2021, 03:01:05 pm »

"...May MMPHM tell us what kind of 'fishy stuff' you noticed happening?"
"Things had been getting MPMH chaotic recently, so all sorts of information MPMHM welcome."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3929 on: February 14, 2021, 03:25:05 pm »

"Well, exactly what you expect, really. We've been banned from every Goddess Dragon temple from here to Penultia. Nobody wants to give us an answer. We were hoping to go find a temple of Rhea but....well, she's not exactly popular around here. Borea here figures Rhea's the only one who'll give us a straight answer."
"We were also hoping to find Discordia around here. Last time we met, Didi said she was going down here. Did....did you run into her already?"
Pages: 1 ... 260 261 [262] 263 264 ... 328