Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 283 284 [285] 286 287 ... 328

Author Topic: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Epilogue B  (Read 187180 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Chapter 6: Battle at the Big Colosseum
« Reply #4260 on: September 12, 2021, 08:23:39 pm »

Sir Blobbington takes a glance at Momo.
"wao rood"

Kazuto shrugs, tossing Keith the bag of rhea.
"I guess. So, I guess you guys are heading up to Blobbonia next, right?"
The party has gained 5000 rhea.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 09:13:17 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4261 on: September 13, 2021, 05:32:18 am »

Keith chuckled a bit at Sir Blobbington before responding to Kazuto.

"If that's where the next badge is, sure. If they're all like this little guy over there it might even be a vacation."

He reached up and patted the blobbo.

"What about you guys?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

adzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4262 on: September 14, 2021, 11:40:35 am »

"Blobbonia? I always wanted to go there, to the continental capital of chilling out! Can't wait to see those staccs."

"...Makes me wonder what exactly we will have to do there to get that badge. Blobbonia doesn't strike me as a place that would send us on some frantic mission."

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #4263 on: September 14, 2021, 03:36:50 pm »

Shopping List
Start: 13,980 Rhea

Yilss: Silver Blade & Killer Bow. (1200) Send Steel Blade to Shoes
Jade: Killer Shuriken. (600) Take & Equip Dispel Ring as well as take Primero Loaf
Keith: Silver Gautlets & Bull Breaker (1200)
Jarvis: Killer Lance (600)
Shoes: Killer Lance. (600) Take Hatchet from Convoy & Steel Blade from Yilss.
Momotarou: Knotted Whip (600)
Dani: Killer Thunder (650)

Total Spent: 5,450 Rhea

Remaining After Purchases: 8,530 Rhea
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 12:02:07 am by Aurorix »

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4264 on: September 14, 2021, 03:58:51 pm »

42-1 sells off his rarely-used Iron weapons (dagger and knife) and the nearly-spent Heal staff. In exchange he picks up a Silver Dagger and the Inspire staff. He also grabs the Master Seal from the convoy, just for the right time.

: "Indeed, if Sir Blobbington is any indication we may have a quiet and peaceful time in Blobbonia. Though perhaps not one free from blobs on heads."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4265 on: September 16, 2021, 09:23:25 pm »

Sir Blobbington nods along at 42-1's statement in agreement.

"I was gonna say....you guys mind if we tag along? We're heading up that way to get our own Emblem and from there, Kaisei."
Kazuto's voice subtly shudders in horror at the mention of that kingdom.

As they speak about Emblems, a red-faced goblin youth runs up to Keith, a satchel at his side, out of his breath.
"Is....are....you guys....Team F and Great Grandee?"
"Great Grandee, that's us."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4266 on: September 16, 2021, 10:39:20 pm »

"Honestly MPMH not even sure what I will be MPMH after we get this sort out. But I am guessing you MPMH to stick to this merchant life? Or do you have some MPMH plans?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4267 on: September 17, 2021, 03:28:45 am »

"Sure, y'all can tag along; a little more company couldn't hurt, and I'm sure the sister Goddesses would appreciate a chance to talk."

He turned to the goblin.

"That's right. Keith Piper, the American Wolfhound of Team F. Take a second and catch your breath."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4268 on: September 25, 2021, 08:32:57 pm »

The pimply-faced youth tosses Kazuto and Keith a badge resembling a cartoon heart, half pink and half white.
"Here's your badges. T-thanks!"

He sprints off.
The party has attained the Midgardia Emblem.
"Right. Cool. Okay....so. We'll get our crew ready and....I guess we meet you later?"

Borea, meanwhile, is taken aside by Serena.
"Yeah, sis, what is it you wanted?"
"...good job."
"Is that all you wanted to say?"
".....d-don't let our sisters get you down, sis. I...well, I'm happy to help you, we're all happy to help, but...."
"Shut up already."
"Huh?"
"I appreciate the compliment. Thank you. But...."

Serena looks back over at Team F.
"They did the good job. Not me."
"...I have to be a better goddess for them. They've carried me so far and....they stood up for me against our sisters. You know how long it's been since anyone did that for me?"
"I can't stand aside. From now on, I'll....do my best for them too. Even if they are still mortals. N-not that I care that much about them."

Borea simply gives her sister a headpat.
"....you've grown up a little on Generia, sister. I'm proud."
Serena promotes to Water Goddess.
Stats updated.

Meanwhile, in Ultima Fortress...
"It would seem that the godlings have reunited."
Mammon sighed, as he, Leviathan and Mephistopheles watched Team F's victory over Great Grandee in Midgardia. He looked over at his commander.

"We will need to move quickly. The others have disappeared, and I can feel the barrier weakening. That godling and her heroes....they're getting stronger."
"We must be prudent about this, my love. I don't want you to get hurt."
"These mortals....if they even knew half of what we knew, surely-"
"Enough."

Mammon and Leviathan looked over at the Demon Lord.

"....we're out of options. Leviathan, do you still have your connections in Kaisei?"
"Yes, my lord."
"Make sure we can use them. Mammon....ready your forces."
"My lord?"
"Locate Beelzebub in Blobbonia. If we can get to them before the godling and her forces, we may still yet have a chance against these mortals. Now go."

Mammon and Leviathan shared a look, and then left the presence of Mephistopheles. The Demon Lord closed his eyes, sighing.

"...what must be done will be done."

He took a stroll into a side chamber. This chamber was locked away from all of the other Demon Generals; nobody, save him, was permitted to walk inside. It was a lonely chamber, hewn from dark stone and lit by jagged metal braziers. The only thing in the middle of the room was a lonely, golden casket, the top made of glass.

He stood back from it, before genuflecting. His voice shook as he spoke.
"...as the greater will of Hellrealm dictates. For you, Master Demogorgia, we will continue the war against the mortals."

Meanwhile, elsewhere in Generia...
"....I see. So that's how it is."

Team F's victory against Great Grandee played out on the crystal tablet before her. Her house was sparsely decorated, but tastefully so; black and gold, the colors of her domain, the symbols of her domain over earth and wealth. Orderly, well-crafted and put-together.

Unlike her sisters.

"...I can't see Discordia anymore. It seems my sisters are really trying to make things harder, aren't they?"

She stood up, picking up her favored lance, a simple affair, made of gold and black iron, a symbol of her authority. Walking over to a window, she overlooked the world outside.

"...those are unfair odds to put Serena under. I've sat out long enough. I left for a reason, but...."

Rhea Harmonia Genesia, Goddess of Order, Earth and Contracts, looked over the plains of Blobbonia.
"...don't worry, my sisters. I'm coming home."
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 08:36:05 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Chapter 7: Bouncing Blob Bonanza
« Reply #4269 on: September 26, 2021, 01:37:04 pm »

Chapter Seven: Bouncing Blob Bonanza

~~Chapter Theme~~
~~Present Day~~
The scene: The streets of Boingberg, the capital of Blobbonia. The notoriously quiet kingdom is generally populated by a majority of blobs, small, slime-like creatures that do absolutely nothing but eat, sleep, bounce and stack on everything within the general vicinity. The remaining population are the humans, elves, goblins and other races that have moved into the place, effectively being adopted by the blobs as caretakers, guardians and occasional stacking posts. The kingdom is quiet most of the year, except for the two-week annual Blobbon Festival, where blobs and other races alike are allowed to feast to their heart's content on the streets of every settlement in the kingdom. Our heroes intend to earn their Blobbonia Emblem, and make a swift journey into the neighboring kingdom of Kaisei.

At least, that is what our heroes intend to do. In reality, our heroes have arrived in the calm after the storm, a saying which here means "in the middle of a town full of blobs, humans and blobs stacking on humans". While our heroes see a far more idyllic surface, what secrets lurk behind the facade of Blobbonia may surprise our heroes indeed....

"So. This is the kingdom my sister Gaia rules over....
"yis"
Serena sits at the front of Milly's wagon, peering around. Sir Blobbington sat in Serena's lap calmly, beady eyes taking in the sights of his homeland.

The Jasmine Efreeti was moored just outside the city, Sitri sitting back to guard it. Kazuto's team was supposed to meet them in the middle of town shortly. Blobbonian architecture was something to behold. Mostly consisting of domes resembling the inhabitants of the kingdom, Boingberg's buildings were packed with blobs bouncing about, eating their way through tasty morsels they found untended to. The streets were being gently sweeped by cleaners, each with a pair of blobs scanning the ground eagerly for abandoned apple cores, and most of the houses along the streets had small, elevated domes from the ground, the occasional blob peering out of one with a slice of plakia hanging from its mouth. Lamps, signs and streamers were being hung all over the street to celebrate the Blobbon Festival.

"E-everyone, we'll be arriving at the market square soon. The Adventurer's Guild is that way, so we can s-see if we can find anything to do."
//Everyone may post.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4270 on: September 26, 2021, 01:52:14 pm »

"...Honestly I didn't expect to see buildings or people living out here."

"Well, I guess it's like a giant zoo. Someone's gotta take care of the creatures."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4271 on: September 26, 2021, 01:56:42 pm »

: "I cannot tell; are the blobs the ones being taken care of, or is it the people?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

adzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4272 on: September 26, 2021, 02:00:54 pm »

"I think it's more the blobs who are taken care of."

"Boingberg. Heh. Sounds like a town in Alfheim."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4273 on: September 26, 2021, 02:02:45 pm »

"You glad to be home, little dude?"

This was addressed to Sir Blobbington.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4274 on: September 26, 2021, 02:12:23 pm »

"yis"
"We've been traveling together s-since....well, let's say a long while. I'm glad we can b-bring him back home once in a while."
Pages: 1 ... 283 284 [285] 286 287 ... 328