Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Titans of Creation: A Collaborative Game of Setting Creation, OOC Thread [10/10]  (Read 3329 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I like the long updates.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Agreed, lot to read and enjoyable.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I too greatly enjoy the length and detail. As well as style. I'm a big fan of walls of text. Sorry for being inactive this turn, been working on a bunch of projects.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile

I like the long updates.
+1
Also May i Point Out that we do Not have many plants AS of yet maybe Work at IT... I can't think of any that fit my Themes without regurgitating my old ideas though...
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 11:06:00 am by Detoxicated »

Elvish Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I like the long updates.
+1
Also May i Point Out that we do Not have many plants AS of yet maybe Work at IT... I can't think of any that fit my Themes without regurgitating my old ideas though...

I think we have regular grasses and trees on each planet, along with our own unique ones, at least, that is what I've picked up from the updates.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile

Small request: could we have a link to the OOC and IC threads in the OP of each of the respective threads. That'd make navigation between the two a lot easier.

Also, in the updates, a spoiler tag for the special fauna/flora and sapient species might be useful.

By my count the sapient races are just:

- the Avaridi nut people
- the Slimes
- the Zebrakin
- The Necrotite hive minds
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]