Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 43

Author Topic: Power Hungry Mafia 2 - Game over, SK team wins  (Read 72301 times)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Power Hungry Mafia 2 - D4
« Reply #585 on: June 03, 2019, 01:21:23 pm »

Well if you're telling the truth about being a PGO, we're both about to be dead. So if the game isn't over at that point I guess the survivors can lynch RGU.
Not sure what you're saying here.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: June 03, 2019, 01:27:25 pm »

Oh, do you have a daykill now? Guess you all better lynch RandomgenericUsername.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: June 03, 2019, 02:09:11 pm »

Shakerag: If a player with Cyborg is targeted by a Mystery ability, will they get the Mystery version of that ability or the normal version?

Normal version.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: June 03, 2019, 02:12:04 pm »

RGU: Did you inspect NQT during D1 or are you going off his vote on Spin?
I thought said I had a 1-shot investigation before, which is why I was reading him as town plus his vote on Maximum Spin. Thete's the possibility he might have visited someone like TricMagic during the later days and became a cultist, considering he refused to claim about what he had done during the night before.

I don't recall being immune to night kills at all. Also, if I had been targeted with a kill, I should probably have died and revived on the spot, which didn't happen as far as I know.
Do you have a Secret role at all?

About NQT, at least he was town during the first day. I doubt he's scum, but it's possible he might have been converted and is now part of the black goo cult.
NQT was the first to vote hector the day hector got lynched. I don't think Hector would be making such a big deal about fighting NQT's daykill claim if both were cult. You can't be cult because DA says they got your human shield, and DA can't be cult because they hit Superdorf with a Cop ability. So cult isn't a threat.
I don't have any secret abilities, other than a Mystery action I haven't used for the whole game. I could be a Commando, which would explain why didn't I die if Deus Asmoth did target me with a kill. I would proably still revive from a lynch, anyways.

There's still TricMagic, who we never deconfirmed as a possible cultist. Last game, he almost got away due to everyone just seeing his scummy behavior as simply part of his crazy antics. Since any attempts to kill him would probably end eith the killer being turned into another cultist, we probably should lynch him today or tomorrow.

Regarding Persus, we know someone trageted Deus Asmoth with a kill and I don't think it could be anyone but him. Persus13 If the game doesn't end after the Persus lynch, then TricMagic has to be a cultist and is holding the game from ending by continuing to be alive. If Persus did target Superdorf with a kill, then he's probably immune to kills, which would explain how he survived Superdorf's Mirror ability, so I wouldn't recommend targeting him with a kill.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: June 03, 2019, 02:21:47 pm »

Queued day actions have been processed.

Day will end Wednesday June 5th, 1:30 PM Central Time.  Weekends don't count.

Vote Count
------------------------
(2)Persus13 - notquitethere, randomgenericusername
(0)KitRougard -
(1)randomgenericusername - Persus13
(0)notquitethere -
(0)No Lynch -

Not Voting - KitRougard

Persus13 was killed!

Persus13 has come back to life!

Deus Asmoth was killed!

Deus Asmoth was NYPD detective John McClane (Mafia).

NYPD detective John McClane

Survivor: No description.
<0%>Forensics Expert: You may perform an autopsy on a dead player, possibly giving you information about that player's killer. <This role's actions always fail.> Actions: (day)autopsy   
<Stoned>Cop: You can inspect another player to learn their alignment. Your results are not guaranteed to be accurate. <A stoned cop always gets neutral results.> Actions: inspect
Devil's Advocate: You can't kill at night, instead you may inspect any player and determine their alignment and role. You may kill players only during the day. Actions: inspect2 (day)kill
Shuffler: You may shuffle the setup, exchanging two random players' roles. You don't know whose roles were exchanged. Actions: shuffle

Please let me know if the votecount seems inaccurate.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: June 03, 2019, 02:24:58 pm »

Lol what?

There's still TricMagic, who we never deconfirmed as a possible cultist. Last game, he almost got away due to everyone just seeing his scummy behavior as simply part of his crazy antics. Since any attempts to kill him would probably end eith the killer being turned into another cultist, we probably should lynch him today or tomorrow.
TricMagic was lynched yesterday. Considering your last post, I'd think I'd prefer an RGU lynch today or tomorrow instead.
Sigtext

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: June 03, 2019, 02:26:28 pm »

Guess I should've lynched Deus Asmoth yesterday.
Sigtext

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: June 03, 2019, 02:31:50 pm »

Also I guess I know which Mystery ability I have now.
Sigtext

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: June 03, 2019, 02:36:09 pm »

I mixed TricMagic with KitRougard, sorry.

Also, what did just happen?
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: June 03, 2019, 02:54:23 pm »

Okay, so, I'm going to keep my vote on Persus13. If scum can't kill at night, then this basically confirms that Persus was the one who killed Superdorf, and I assume he just used a daykill to get rid of Deus Asmoth, too. I'm fairly sure this means Persus is actually a serial killer. I know NQT can't be scum and KitRougard is a green goo that can't do anything regardless of what happens, so that only leaves you for the lynch.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: June 03, 2019, 03:01:57 pm »

Okay, so, I'm going to keep my vote on Persus13. If scum can't kill at night, then this basically confirms that Persus was the one who killed Superdorf, and I assume he just used a daykill to get rid of Deus Asmoth, too. I'm fairly sure this means Persus is actually a serial killer. I know NQT can't be scum and KitRougard is a green goo that can't do anything regardless of what happens, so that only leaves you for the lynch.
I think the fact that I claimed being responsible for Superdorf's death confirms I killed Superdorf.

Also nice attempt at spin, but I did claim to be a PGO earlier, and then DA was pretty open about the fact that he was about to daykill me, and he died with a daykill ability. And I don't think he'd go for a PGO without backup, and that leaves you. Especially as he didn't have a Human Shield on him.

NQT: The ball is in your court now. What's it going to be?
Sigtext

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: June 03, 2019, 05:13:08 pm »

The game isn't over so there's still a scum faction, Persus is more likely to be an SK than RGU, as why would RGU try to save some random if they're a role that wants to kill us? I don't think the numbers work for RGU to be mafia as that would involve too many mafia members. Tric could be a 3rd party stuck without any abilities. But they arent a night threat, whereas Persus is. Process of elmination says Persus is the best pick. But I need to check back over the claims and votes. DA almost certainly lying confuses things.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: June 03, 2019, 05:24:52 pm »

The game isn't over so there's still a scum faction, Persus is more likely to be an SK than RGU, as why would RGU try to save some random if they're a role that wants to kill us? I don't think the numbers work for RGU to be mafia as that would involve too many mafia members. Tric could be a 3rd party stuck without any abilities. But they arent a night threat, whereas Persus is. Process of elmination says Persus is the best pick. But I need to check back over the claims and votes. DA almost certainly lying confuses things.
Sigh. Tricmagic is dead. Get your facts straight.

My logic for there being a third mafia member is that Deus Asmoth wouldn't daykill a claimed PGO without backup, and RGU has consistently been on DA's side this game. Plus he's claimed to also have a revive. If you vote for him today, we're at least all on an even playing field here. Because if you lynch me, he'll have two more days to eke out a win, and you'll be relying on Kit to vote with you.
Sigtext

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: June 03, 2019, 05:33:46 pm »

Sorry, I meant Kit not Tric. Maybe he thought he was protected from kills? But then... it looks like Deus was lying about his ability copying.

Kit, what's your take on this?

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: June 03, 2019, 05:41:48 pm »

One thing we know is DA was telling the truth about copping Superdorf, but was lying about the result.

Yeah, I'm still confused on why DA went for the daykill. Maybe he did it before I claimed PGO? But I don't know how realistic that is. But he was clearly planning to take me out, and I was as surprised as everyone else to find out I wasn't dead.

For the record, I was:
Forensics Expert
Secret: (PGO)
Turquoise Goo
Myopic Peeping Tom (on Superdorf)
Mystery (Angel?)

Also Kit's going to be disappointed, because Superdorf used his Plutonium on me.
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 43