Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43

Author Topic: Power Hungry Mafia 2 - Game over, SK team wins  (Read 72269 times)

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
Re: Power Hungry Mafia 2 - D4
« Reply #600 on: June 03, 2019, 05:50:52 pm »

Shakerag, when someone gets a new 'role' (through Plutonium, say), can they get a new alignment?

Persus, your claims aren't adding up-- you said you used a mystery role on me but also that you were using it as a protect, that you thought it was something beneficial-- on what grounds did you think that? Moreover, if your role had changed because the Plutonium, how did you still have PGO???

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: June 03, 2019, 05:57:33 pm »

Most Mystery roles are protects. I assumed it was a protect because when I used it N1, my night target (Kit, but then Tric because of Tric's mimic) hadn't died or report their role/alignment changing beyond the green goo incident.

My role changed an hour ago, after the daykill.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: June 03, 2019, 06:00:07 pm »

Also my new role is Cowardly Vig, Shaman, and then three roles that do nothing right now.

Why don't you ask RGU to claim what he has and see if his claims add up? I know mine do, but I can't promise his will.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: June 03, 2019, 06:04:20 pm »

*screams in powerless green goo*
You had one job, Dorf: Give the semi-confirmed townie some kind of power back.

And frankly? I'm too satisfied by the fact that I was right about Deus to care about anything else. I need to learn from my angry brain, its surprisingly good at setting up plays
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: June 03, 2019, 06:22:03 pm »

I think I've already claimed a few times but whatever.

One-Shot Cop: Used on NQT during N1, town result.
Human Shield: Used on NQT during N2, Used on DA during N3.
Mystery: No idea, never used. Probably Commando.
Reviver: Gained during N1.
Magic Lamp.
Pimp: Gained just a few moments ago (Shakerag said he derped on the PM), used immediately: 2 roleblockers. Probably NQT and Persus, since I don't have any roleblocks unless it's my Mystery ability.

That's it. Keep in mind I had already claimed yesterday. At this point of the game, I think it's obvious to everyone that you're a hostile third that we need to lynch to win.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: June 03, 2019, 06:25:05 pm »

I call your magic lamp when you die, not having powers is driving me loopy.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: June 03, 2019, 06:28:58 pm »

That's it. Keep in mind I had already claimed yesterday. At this point of the game, I think it's obvious to everyone that you're a hostile third that we need to lynch to win.
I claimed part of my role yesterday too, and NQT hasn't claimed anything. And yet I'm the hostile third, not him. So when I die, who are you goign to try to lynch instead, NQT or Kit?
Sigtext

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: June 03, 2019, 06:30:52 pm »

Although, I already know its going to be Kit because of this post, and you've claimed to cop NQT, but I'm wondering if you're suddenly going to stop trusting your cop ability then.
RGU: Did you inspect NQT during D1 or are you going off his vote on Spin?
I thought said I had a 1-shot investigation before, which is why I was reading him as town plus his vote on Maximum Spin. Thete's the possibility he might have visited someone like TricMagic during the later days and became a cultist, considering he refused to claim about what he had done during the night before.

I don't recall being immune to night kills at all. Also, if I had been targeted with a kill, I should probably have died and revived on the spot, which didn't happen as far as I know.
Do you have a Secret role at all?

About NQT, at least he was town during the first day. I doubt he's scum, but it's possible he might have been converted and is now part of the black goo cult.
NQT was the first to vote hector the day hector got lynched. I don't think Hector would be making such a big deal about fighting NQT's daykill claim if both were cult. You can't be cult because DA says they got your human shield, and DA can't be cult because they hit Superdorf with a Cop ability. So cult isn't a threat.
I don't have any secret abilities, other than a Mystery action I haven't used for the whole game. I could be a Commando, which would explain why didn't I die if Deus Asmoth did target me with a kill. I would proably still revive from a lynch, anyways.

There's still TricMagic, who we never deconfirmed as a possible cultist. Last game, he almost got away due to everyone just seeing his scummy behavior as simply part of his crazy antics. Since any attempts to kill him would probably end eith the killer being turned into another cultist, we probably should lynch him today or tomorrow.

Regarding Persus, we know someone trageted Deus Asmoth with a kill and I don't think it could be anyone but him. Persus13 If the game doesn't end after the Persus lynch, then TricMagic has to be a cultist and is holding the game from ending by continuing to be alive. If Persus did target Superdorf with a kill, then he's probably immune to kills, which would explain how he survived Superdorf's Mirror ability, so I wouldn't recommend targeting him with a kill.
Sigtext

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: June 03, 2019, 06:32:31 pm »

Wait why is it me all of a sudden
I am just a goo trying to be something more
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: June 03, 2019, 06:40:39 pm »

I mean, it was possible that he WAS town and was later converted by the black goo, but I don't think that's possible anymore since NQT claimed to have used an one-shot forensics expert on Superdorf, which you confirmed that was correct.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: June 03, 2019, 06:43:50 pm »

I mean, it was possible that he WAS town and was later converted by the black goo, but I don't think that's possible anymore since NQT claimed to have used an one-shot forensics expert on Superdorf, which you confirmed that was correct.
That also doesn't matter because forensics expert is a day ability, and he'd would have had to have used it after Superdorf died.
Sigtext

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: June 03, 2019, 06:53:26 pm »

If he was a back goo, he would lack any abilities at all. The fact that he used a day ability means that he isn't a black or green goo.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: June 03, 2019, 07:19:06 pm »

Oh, I see what you're saying now. My mistake there.
Sigtext

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: June 03, 2019, 07:32:05 pm »

Shakerag, when someone gets a new 'role' (through Plutonium, say), can they get a new alignment?
No.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: June 04, 2019, 08:25:14 am »

I think I've already claimed a few times but whatever.

One-Shot Cop: Used on NQT during N1, town result.
Human Shield: Used on NQT during N2, Used on DA during N3.
Mystery: No idea, never used. Probably Commando.
Reviver: Gained during N1.
Magic Lamp.
Pimp: Gained just a few moments ago (Shakerag said he derped on the PM), used immediately: 2 roleblockers. Probably NQT and Persus, since I don't have any roleblocks unless it's my Mystery ability.
I don't have any roleblock abilities. Also why do you think your Mystery ability is commando when DA was obviously lying about Night killing you?
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43