Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 43

Author Topic: Power Hungry Mafia 2 - Game over, SK team wins  (Read 72831 times)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Power Hungry Mafia 2 - D4
« Reply #570 on: June 03, 2019, 11:49:07 am »

Persus, same question.
I targeted NQT with my night ability. Same as I did the night before. I'm currently waiting for a response to Shakerag, so I'll let you know what happened with my auto track once I get a response.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: June 03, 2019, 11:52:42 am »

Okay, has anyone visited me this whole game?

Also, why is RGU clear if your kill against him failed? Because I don't remember him claiming to be immune to night kills.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: June 03, 2019, 12:04:40 pm »

I visited you during Night 1. I'm also fairly sure you killed Superdorf last night and tried to kill me the night before, but I want to see what NQT claims as his action.

RGU is cleared of doing the kill because I got a Human Shield ability last night, which is the one he claimed he was going to use on me.
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: June 03, 2019, 12:15:04 pm »

I targeted Deus. Unfortunately, I don't know what I did. Due to the tags, I can narrow it down to about 8 different possibilities, most either positive or harmless. If you picked up a power with a Mystery tag, that would be it. (Though it's possible the power copy strips powers of their mystery.)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: June 03, 2019, 12:26:21 pm »

I don't recall being immune to night kills at all. Also, if I had been targeted with a kill, I should probably have died and revived on the spot, which didn't happen as far as I know.

About NQT, at least he was town during the first day. I doubt he's scum, but it's possible he might have been converted and is now part of the black goo cult. But if he's a cultist, that means he couldn't have killed Duperdorf during the lar night, so that leaves Persus as the only one who could have done it. That is, unless Deus Asmoth is lying, which I doubt since he did confirm that I used my Human Shield ability on him.

PPE: Deus Asmoth: Can you confirm?
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: June 03, 2019, 12:29:20 pm »

Persus13, why did you kill SuperDorf and then lie about it?

Not only do I have process of elimination on my side here but I also just used a one-shot forensic expert power on the still warm corpse of SuperDorf and you were the killer. One-shot forensics are always sane on Xylbot. So why the lie?

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: June 03, 2019, 12:31:47 pm »

Shakerag: If a player with Cyborg is targeted by a Mystery ability, will they get the Mystery version of that ability or the normal version?

So here's the run-down. I think Persus is on the scum team. He's the only player who could have taken the action. I also suspect that NQT is also on the scum team, assuming Shakerag answers the way I'm expecting.

PPE: Second part is looking less likely now.

Persus

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: June 03, 2019, 12:35:59 pm »

RGU: Did you inspect NQT during D1 or are you going off his vote on Spin?

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: June 03, 2019, 12:47:33 pm »

Persus13, why did you kill SuperDorf and then lie about it?

Not only do I have process of elimination on my side here but I also just used a one-shot forensic expert power on the still warm corpse of SuperDorf and you were the killer. One-shot forensics are always sane on Xylbot. So why the lie?
Why haven't you claimed any of your night actions?

I've got Forensics Expert too, so I know I killed Superdorf. That's also why I voted for Hector, because I knew for certain you killed Spin. And for the record, Spin killed IcyTea D1. That doesn't change anything I've said, and you know that this isn't a binary scenario.

If I targeted Superdorf with a kill I'd be dead from his Mirror ability. However, since the target of my auto track visited me last night, and I'd already narrowed it down to be Superdorf or Tric, my theory is that my secret role is a PGO. So I'm interested in why Deus Asmoth seems to be lying about targeting RGU last night and targeting me N1.

RGU: Did you inspect NQT during D1 or are you going off his vote on Spin?
He already claimed inspecting NQT N1 and getting a town result.
Sigtext

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: June 03, 2019, 12:48:47 pm »

I targeted Deus. Unfortunately, I don't know what I did. Due to the tags, I can narrow it down to about 8 different possibilities, most either positive or harmless. If you picked up a power with a Mystery tag, that would be it. (Though it's possible the power copy strips powers of their mystery.)
Nevermind, I missed this role in my summary. I also have a mystery role I've been using on you as a protect.
Sigtext

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: June 03, 2019, 12:49:17 pm »

Nevermind, I missed this role in my summary. I also have a mystery role I've been using on you as a protect.
Or if you keep getting abilities each night, that might also be me.
Sigtext

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: June 03, 2019, 01:00:32 pm »

If I targeted Superdorf with a kill I'd be dead from his Mirror ability. However, since the target of my auto track visited me last night, and I'd already narrowed it down to be Superdorf or Tric, my theory is that my secret role is a PGO. So I'm interested in why Deus Asmoth seems to be lying about targeting RGU last night and targeting me N1.

I didn't lie about targeting you during N1. Of course, I was also immune to kills at that stage. Thankfully I think that I can at least sort out whether or not you're lying about this.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: June 03, 2019, 01:00:58 pm »

I don't recall being immune to night kills at all. Also, if I had been targeted with a kill, I should probably have died and revived on the spot, which didn't happen as far as I know.
Do you have a Secret role at all?

About NQT, at least he was town during the first day. I doubt he's scum, but it's possible he might have been converted and is now part of the black goo cult.
NQT was the first to vote hector the day hector got lynched. I don't think Hector would be making such a big deal about fighting NQT's daykill claim if both were cult. You can't be cult because DA says they got your human shield, and DA can't be cult because they hit Superdorf with a Cop ability. So cult isn't a threat.
Sigtext

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: June 03, 2019, 01:04:25 pm »

I didn't lie about targeting you during N1. Of course, I was also immune to kills at that stage. Thankfully I think that I can at least sort out whether or not you're lying about this.
If you were immune to kills N1, then I apologize for claiming you were lying about that. But I'm pretty sure somethings fishy going on between your targeting of RGU last night, so right now I'm sure that the last scum is either you or RGU.
Sigtext

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: June 03, 2019, 01:16:42 pm »

Well if you're telling the truth about being a PGO, we're both about to be dead. So if the game isn't over at that point I guess the survivors can lynch RGU.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 43