Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

Author Topic: On the Origins of Conflict (IC)  (Read 14341 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: On the Origins of Conflict (IC)
« Reply #225 on: February 16, 2020, 04:28:37 pm »

"Enough!"

"I am tired of all these interruptions. Chaos is at least quiet. Record."

On the other side, Record listens.

"As per your abilities, keep an eye on Adam and prevent all Gate attempts from him with your strings to Minor Gates. Likewise, freeze all of Adam's Servants T2 and below."

And Bigsy, I can still see you you know. Stop dumping that Corruption, it's unfitting. Likewise, don't try an steal from my children in the first place.
Well, didn't want to do this. But. Looks like Plan C must go into effect. Have fun with the law of nope!

"Violence, Chaos, Balance. Should we go on a crusade together, or let Corruption in to end us?"

"Creation, can you wake up already?""

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: February 16, 2020, 07:10:13 pm »

"time, you can fix your own problems, everything still isn't balanced and you only made it worse, I could care less about the corrupted gods, and you leave Bigsy alone, why wouldn't he hold a grudge with what you did to him."

action 1: send Bigsy to gather essences from times domain and keep them clean, the cleaning crew keep a lockdown on any gates that could open up in my domains
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: February 16, 2020, 07:19:21 pm »

twitch

"Yeah no. I now have a problem with you. Also, there are no Essences in my domain. Or corruption. You sent him to literally steal another's essence from under It's nose."

"As is, if we did not go down, the Eclipse would still be occurring. The Balance is also breaking even further. Unless Violence being in dominance is your Balance."

"How is a source being corrupted not our problem. Unless you mean the fact you ordered them to steal from your own kid. That isn't very great of you, simply mean."

"I am going to tear your Servant apart if he steps into my Domain where everything is completely clean and fine, when he dumped Corruption in another in the worst possible places for my Celestial Gears to clean the corruption. I'm fine with him feeding the Celestial Gears, but not being actively malicious."

"Is that clear Balance?"

"Right, I am getting the feeling a Shift is in order. Step up you Origins, and actually do some proper work towards keeping things.. I don't know, actually balanced? We got a mad god that never stops attacking. A defensive Idiot who passive-aggressively locks himself up and steals, a god of Chaos who most certainly does not deserve the name, and a god that fell asleep and hasn't moved in ages!"
« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 07:30:09 pm by TricMagic »

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: February 16, 2020, 07:49:18 pm »

"time, you can fix your own problems, everything still isn't balanced and you only made it worse, I could care less about the corrupted gods, and you leave Bigsy alone, why wouldn't he hold a grudge with what you did to him."
"Balance, are you a fool? You hold the mantle of the Original Balance and do nothing about beings whose very existence disturbs the Balance you are supposed to embody."

"A Servant of Nature known as Vital is in the process of cleansing Elt. Your help is unnecessary and goes against our vision of Elt. Use your Power elsewhere."
"The Vital is inefficient, slow, inadequate, embarrassing, toadlike in manner. It would seem that most happily and pleasantly, we have a conflict in values and ideals. Your vision of Elt seems to disagree with my preferred version of reality. Shall our desires and efforts to achieve our goals clash in a glorious explosion of Violence? Shall blade of divine will be met with blade of divine will in great clanging and booming, to see who shall prevail? Please say that this is so, oh kin."
"It is so, Violence. Let us clash blades and see whose is stronger!"
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: February 29, 2020, 09:24:56 pm »

The Raja glistened.

Magic Artifiact: 1 Power (Unit): The Raja creates the Stick of Paths and gives it to the Acharya.
[WIP] Create Champions (7 Power): The Raja sends out a signal of blissful peace throughout Creation, calling forth a a group of teenagers with attitude!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: March 01, 2020, 03:24:14 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: March 24, 2020, 03:47:20 am »

Azeri' kith, seeing none dare bankroll his plans, begins a... slightly cheaper plot.
Azeri' kith creates Es'quipose, a Cubic Star- and throws it into his Second Domain of Chaos, Next they create Hurtrwydd- "the great origin Beast of lost memories" and 'direct' it towards the Subdomains of Thought from the Second Domain of Chaos.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 01:57:11 am by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]