Finally... > Forum Games and Roleplaying

SPAMKINGDOM 3! King Matin of Kastoria!

(1/515) > >>

Haspen:
A return to the roots, filled with feudalism, wilderness, quests, magic, horrors and wonders.

You guys have to fill out this:

Name: this guy will be known as 'name the First'.
Name's trait: Martial, Charismatic, Wise, Healthy, Lucky
Kingdoom's boon: Happiness, Population, Economy, Army

And that's all. Rapid-fire updates to the status of the kingdom, Name, and Name's sooner or later coming (most probably sooner, and under very tragic circumstances) descendants: promised!

Spoiler: List of Kings and Queens of Kastoria (click to show/hide)Lycwl I "The Pacifier", 400 AEC - Winter 417 AEC
*Trait: Charismatic
*Family:
Wife: Xmantha of Kastoria (married Winter 400 AEC, died in Autumn, 407 AEC)
2nd Wife: Abene, daughter of Duke Circo of Kastoria (married Mid-Spring, 410 AEC)
Heir: daughter Arina (by Xmantha, born Autumn, 407 AEC)
Other children: by Xmantha: son Lycwl (born Autumn, 404 AEC, murdered by ??, Autumn 405 AEC), son Kemen (born Spring, 406 AEC, choked to death on chicken bone, Winter, 416 AEC); by Abene: daughter Eria (born Spring 412 AEC, died shortly afterwards), daughter Ixara (born Mid-Spring, 413 AEC), daughter Zuria (born Summer, 414 AEC), daughter Elea (born Late Autumn 415 AEC), son Matin (born Autumn, 417 AEC)
*Achievements:
Successfully dealt with Velason's Rebellion of year 408 AEC.
Oversaw evolution of Kastorian Monarchy from Despotic to Feudal model by the end of year 408 AEC.
*Other:
Has a cadre of professional Orcish bodyguards, hired from Kingdom of Rsa in Spring 401 AEC.
Decisively lost War for Albarran Independence in 401-402 AEC.
Owns Calm River, a sky iron bracelet, supposedly providing the wearer with good health and favorable sailing weather.
*Fate:
Succumbed to wounds and infection after an assassination attempt, Winter 417 AEC.
---
Queen Arina I, daughter of Lycwl, 423 AEC - Autumn 426 AEC
*Trait: Charismatic, depressed (gained Winter 425 AEC)
*Family:
Husband: Gabrrel Marita (married Midsummer, 423 AEC)
Heir: son Amet (born Midsummer 424 AEC, twin of Arrat)
Other children: son Arrat (born Midsummer 424 AEC, twin of Amet, died suddenly, Winter 425 AEC), son Iakes (born Autumn, 426 AEC)
*Achievements:
-
*Other:
Owns Calm River, a sky iron bracelet, supposedly providing the wearer with good health and favorable sailing weather.
*Fate:
Died from complications after childbirth, Autumn 426 AEC.
---
King Amet I, son of Arina, 440 AEC - Midwinter 442 AEC
*Trait: Charismatic
*Family:
Wife: Garden, daughter of Count Zoria (married Mid-Spring 440 AEC)
Heir: -
Other children: son Bitor (born Late Spring 441 AEC, died from black fever, Late Autumn 441 AEC)
*Achievements:
-
*Other:
Has a cadre of professional Orcish bodyguards, hired from Kingdom of Rsa in Summer 440 AEC.
*Fate:
Dissappeared during Epic Quest to Awake the Stone Men, presumed dead, Midwinter 442 AEC.
---
Due to dissappearance of Amet I in Midwinter 442 AEC, a succession crisis occured. In Summer 443 AEC, the crown was passed to Iakes, brother of Amet I.
---
King Iakes I, son of Arina, Summer 443 AEC - Winter 445 AEC
*Trait: unremarkable, cripple (gained Autumn, 441 AEC)
*Family:
Wife: Princess Ane of Gellaine (married Winter, 441 AEC, divorced Mid-Autumn 443 AEC), Xenia, granddaughter of Duke Oro (married Midwinter, 443 AEC)
Heir: -
Other children: -
*Achievements:
-
*Other:
Has a cadre of professional Orcish bodyguards, hired from Kingdom of Rsa in Summer 440 AEC.
*Fate:
Died from medication poisoning, Autumn 445 AEC.
---
Due to death of Iakes I without a heir in Winter 445 AEC, a succession crisis occured. In Late Winter 443 AEC, the crown was passed to Matin, son of Lycwl I.
---
King Matin I "the Fearsome", son of Lycwl, 446 AEC - ??
*Trait: Lucky, one-legged
*Family:
Wife: Aguria, daughter of Duke Oro (married Spring, 440 AEC)
Heir: son Amet (born Spring, 445 AEC)
Other children: son Xon (born Spring, 447 AEC), daughter Hazea (born Summer, 450 AEC), son Lycwl (twin of Amet the Younger, born Midwinter 451 AEC), son Amet the Younger (twin of Lycwl, born Midwinter 451)
*Achievements:
Successfully crushed Oro's Rebellion by Late Autumn 446 AEC.
Successfully crushed Telleo's Rebellion by Late Spring 449 AEC.
Has personally killed a terrible Salamander that was ravaging the countryside in southeastern Kastoria, Mid-Autumn 450 AEC.
*Other:
---

Weirdsound:
Name: Falcon
Trait: Charismatic
Kingdom Boon: Economy

Chevaleresse:
Name: Caderyn
Trait: Wise
Boon: Happiness

SirAston:
Name: Darius
Trait: Healthy