Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16

Author Topic: Wolfhound Incorporated  (Read 23779 times)

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wolfhound Incorporated
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2019, 09:10:04 am »

”Make noise? Break things? Gimme a CHALLENGE, pal! I could totally do some scaring! I mean look at me!”

Grin menacingly for a moment

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 03:07:52 pm by SuperDino85 »

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2019, 09:26:44 am »

Spoiler: Mr. Itch (click to show/hide)

Mr. Itch finishes off his cone of water before carefully folding the paper remains into a small pellet and eating them.

“What are our rules of engagement? As in, what kind of lethality are we aiming for, or would be acceptable?”

Mr. Itch stands up and walks over to this critter. He stands over her for a good few seconds before placing a big finger on top of her head, pointing down at her. He nods towards her and then faces the cat and cocks his head to the side in an exaggerated questioning pose.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2019, 10:55:06 am »

Spoiler: Kit (click to show/hide)

"Yeah, how dead can we make this gang? Also, I'm new to town, and I could use a map or directions or something... I, uh, came in here on accident at first, then figured I should stick around."
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 06:19:49 pm by KitRougard »
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2019, 12:15:38 pm »

"Hmm. You know how people tend to go way overboard if they're ordered to engage in violence with no limitations on what they can do?" Gershom always found that a fascinating phenomenon, one of the strongest indications that villainy and intelligence were somehow connected. Non-sentient animals didn't show it; even if trained to fight, they mostly acted within the limits of their training. Sentients, though - sentients had an almost unlimited capacity for misinterpreting an order.
But... if left unchecked, that phenomenon would give the cat an excuse to dock their pay. Gershom wasn't about to let that happen.
"Unless you're testing us for that, let's draw a definite hard line. How much damage is too much? Arson? Murder? Broken brakes on otherwise untouched trucks? Completely natural crustacean forgetfulness resulting in gas explosions?"

« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 02:45:44 pm by HmH »

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2019, 02:14:31 pm »

Spoiler: Gala (click to show/hide)
"Which bus or train would left us there?"
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2019, 02:39:41 pm »

Name: Lenora
Animal Species: Intelligent Cardinal ((Cardinalis cardinalis)
size: Slightly smaller than average
Job / Class: Scientist
Special Trait: Double Team. Lenora can move so fast, her image stays in different places resulting in illusory copies. It's the Pokemon move.

Stats
Mind:2
Strength: 0
Dexterity:2

Equipment: 100 monies

Flies outside, and finds a sign that says Food Shop, heads inside and finds a duck at the counter, and a raccoon with a red scarf on its front paw. Lenora asks the raccoon if it has heard of a group called the Crabs
[/s]
« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 04:14:24 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2019, 03:11:39 pm »

"Hmm. You know how people tend to go way overboard if they're ordered to engage in violence with no limitations on what they can do?" Gershom always found that a fascinating phenomenon, one of the strongest indications that villainy and intelligence were somehow connected. Non-sentient animals didn't show it; even if trained to fight, they mostly acted within the limits of their training. Sentients, though - sentients had an almost unlimited capacity for misinterpreting an order.
But... if left unchecked, that phenomenon would give the cat an excuse to dock their pay. Gershom wasn't about to let that happen.
"Unless you're testing us for that, let's draw a definite hard line. How much damage is too much? Arson? Murder? Broken brakes on otherwise untouched trucks? Completely natural crustacean forgetfulness resulting in gas explosions?"

”Are you suggesting I could be evil?”

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2019, 03:16:04 pm »

Lenora stares at the raccoon while waiting for it to answer her question.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 04:14:43 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2019, 05:57:18 pm »

”Are you suggesting I could be evil?”
“I think he’s implying that anyone could be evil.”
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2019, 06:22:55 pm »

"I've heard it said that it is better to beg forgiveness than to ask permission. I have no questions."

Begging your forgiveness, I've changed my stats, moving a point from dex to mind.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 06:26:25 pm by Egan_BW »
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2019, 06:34:31 pm »

"Or bored enough from a long trip to have some destructive fun - I haven't cast any spells besides Mage Hand in at least a week! Actually, that reminds me..." he mutters some odd syllables and a ghostly hand appears to take the spellbook off his back and open it so he can start paging through it, making sure his spells are still there.

"Goddamn ink keeps fading..." he grumbles.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2019, 06:44:59 pm »

"If the cops show up do we kill them to, or are we only allowed to kill the gang members?"
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2019, 07:52:25 pm »

"I think it would be better to just rough them up a bit, killing seems like overboard to me. I'm curious why the Macks and Crabs are against each other in the first place, considering the police is a common enemy."

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2019, 08:04:18 pm »

"Power, everyone wants to be at the top and nobody wants to go further down in the food chain. A paceful merge would give them stability but cost them power. Also teaming against the police is just asking for the big guys to come with the big guns and end them all"
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2019, 08:29:53 pm »

"How would merging decrease power? Ant colonies with more queens tend to be larger and last longer than ant colonies with only one queen"
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16