Advanced search  

Author Topic: On HFS  (Read 889 times)

Craftsdwarf boi

• Bay Watcher
  • Member Of the UC Dwarven Rights Council
    • View Profile
On HFS
« on: May 31, 2019, 09:13:31 am »

This is a place for discussion on endgame entities.
E.G
I once got a legion of demons made out of salt, steam, fire etc, which makes them them weaker than giant undead elephants.
DEATH THO THE THE IGNOBLE NOBLES
Come and amuse oneself the Game of Skirmishes and Transpiration!
...and Engine Heart!
"It was inevitable"----Urist Mcphilosopher
"Losing is !!FUN!!"-----Pretty much every forum member
"#Proletariatinsurrection"-----Every Non-noble dwarf when under rule by nobility

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
Re: On HFS
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2019, 09:40:22 am »

Er, maybe add a "(spoilers)" tag to the title? But I'll add my two cents.

I had this one adventurer once by the name of Fikod Ashenbeard, who decided to go fight his way through a vault. I'd gotten him to an uber-powerful state through the usual wrestle-a-monkey exploits, equipped him with the best weaponry and armor I could get my hands on, prepared him for every eventuality...

...and the vault denizens were all made of steam. The divine metal armor they were wearing helped them a bit, sure, but the blunt force trauma dealt by my short sword would split them in half. The whole thing was a cakewalk, and I came out of it equipped in some ridiculously powerful gear.

Then I faffed about killing megabeasts and whatnot, and deleted the save. Adventure mode tends to gets flat after awhile.
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

ClorrProdigal

• Bay Watcher
  • My God! It's full of dwarves!
    • View Profile
Re: On HFS
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2019, 04:18:39 pm »

I once fought and archvaulter made of water. It literally fell apart after a single kick. The owner of the slab it was guarding, however, managed to kill me with a single kick as well. A fair turnabout I guess.