A or B

A
- 0 (0%)
B
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 15, 2019, 03:31:48 pm

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 26

Author Topic: Lousy Gods  (Read 26747 times)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: Lousy Gods
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2019, 08:33:34 pm »

*smacks Anuraki upside the head*

Ok, time to do reality repair.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2019, 08:34:11 pm »

"Hey, it's not my fault. Now excuse me while I keep the environmental balance in check. The cycle of life is fricked now due to these plants."

Hmm...Curious, now try to create something, a new predator to keep the silent plant population in check.

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2019, 09:31:31 pm »

Hmm...Curious, now try to create something, a new predator to keep the silent plant population in check.
Yes, we could use another species of herbivore.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2019, 09:32:28 pm »

Try to create a small flower planet duo orbiting the larger one
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 06:46:00 am by Naturegirl1999 »

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2019, 10:55:23 pm »

PTW, will probably join tomorrow.
Would love to join as well but at this rate the universe will destroy itself before the week is over.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2019, 03:49:55 am »

Name : Reeee
Colour :Disgusting rotten green
sphere : decay

create first disease to minnow the weak from plant and  animal population

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2019, 04:09:47 am »

Give the Humans the secrets of Masonry, carpentry, agriculture, pottery, tools, and weaponry. Appear to the leaders of the Humans and tell them to climb to the hills in the valleys where they may find themselves protected by the high mountain walls and build there towers to live in, with thick walls, many stories, and windows from which to fire to defend themselves. Also, to build them together such as that the towers shall form walls together, with the Village being protected from predators by the stones and by the long spears of Humanity. The buildings shall come together to form courtyards enclosed by the thick stone walls, and there shall be but a single gate to allow for all spears to be used to defend a single point. And then you shall live within these walls, within these towers, let your crops be stored in the cellars and your beds be stored at the peak, and within your walls may you become free, free to speak without fear of death, run and sing without fear of the hunt, to farm in the highest valleys without fear of beasts, and to come into yourselves with freedom, wnd without fear. Once you can protect yourselves, do as you wish, for none shall stop you. Once you can defend yourselves, build the lowest houses from the weakest timber and put ten thousand doors in your fortress walls, as long as you always remember that outside lurks great evil, and that you must always be ready to defend yourselves. I am Imic, and it is my wish that through hardship, you shall now true freedom.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2019, 08:22:16 am »

Name: Burt
Color: Orange
Aspect: Animals

"GENTLEMEN BEHOLD! Corn!"
Place some corn plants near the humans.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 04, 2019, 01:01:27 pm »

Give the Humans the secrets of Masonry, carpentry, agriculture, pottery, tools, and weaponry. Appear to the leaders of the Humans and tell them to climb to the hills in the valleys where they may find themselves protected by the high mountain walls and build there towers to live in, with thick walls, many stories, and windows from which to fire to defend themselves. Also, to build them together such as that the towers shall form walls together, with the Village being protected from predators by the stones and by the long spears of Humanity. The buildings shall come together to form courtyards enclosed by the thick stone walls, and there shall be but a single gate to allow for all spears to be used to defend a single point. And then you shall live within these walls, within these towers, let your crops be stored in the cellars and your beds be stored at the peak, and within your walls may you become free, free to speak without fear of death, run and sing without fear of the hunt, to farm in the highest valleys without fear of beasts, and to come into yourselves with freedom, wnd without fear. Once you can protect yourselves, do as you wish, for none shall stop you. Once you can defend yourselves, build the lowest houses from the weakest timber and put ten thousand doors in your fortress walls, as long as you always remember that outside lurks great evil, and that you must always be ready to defend yourselves. I am Imic, and it is my wish that through hardship, you shall now true freedom.
"Do you want to kiss and marry them too while you're at it? By us, those are just some weird apes. Not gods or even apex creatures."

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2019, 01:22:17 pm »

They’re sentient creatures. They have concepts, they can reason. They have the minds of minor gods in the bodies of animals. If they can follow my advice, they might survive. If they don’t die now, I say we leave them alone.
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2019, 01:34:16 pm »

Make the humans the tastier thing in the planet, they always taste like your favorite flavour.

innocent whistling
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2019, 09:58:31 pm »

"Not cool genderless cosmic being, not cool."

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2019, 10:08:10 pm »

Make the humans the tastier thing in the planet, they always taste like your favorite flavour.

innocent whistling
*sigh*
Could we please not be antagonizing each other right now.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2019, 06:08:38 am »

I'm trying to be profound here, we may as well try to look like we know what we're doing. We're Gods, after all, we have standards to meet!
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2019, 08:11:14 am »

Name: Eronstile
Color: black
Aspect: Metal
Fill the earth with metals of all sorts, iron, copper, gold, silver, mithril and a variety of other magical metals
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 26