A or B

A
- 0 (0%)
B
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 15, 2019, 03:31:48 pm

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 26

Author Topic: Lousy Gods  (Read 27227 times)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: Lousy Gods
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2019, 10:37:12 am »

Name: Eronstile
Color: black
Aspect: Metal
Fill the earth with metals of all sorts, iron, copper, gold, silver, mithril and a variety of other magical metals
What earth? We don’t have an earth. We have a nameless planetoid in a flower.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2019, 11:30:38 am »

Well then fill the nameless planetoid then

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2019, 12:01:37 pm »

Name: Bob
Color: Blue
Aspect: Beasts
Make a apex herbivore, one whose adult specimens are tougher and stronger than anything other. Their children are defenseless though.
Their favored food is carnivorous plants.
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2019, 12:11:29 pm »

Ok, time to do reality repair.
You manage to slightly return stabilty to your fragile universe, but the veteran gods are still going to be affected this turn.

Hmm...Curious, now try to create something, a new predator to keep the silent plant population in check.
Large beasts, capable of crushing a man with their foot, appear on the surface, and begin to use their tusks to rip the carnivorous plants out of the ground. The stationary threats will remain stable, as long as they still have dumb animals that fall into their grasp, but destruction will probably follow in the wake of these beasts. They are also too big to be hunted by the apex predators, so their only threat will be mankind.

Try to create a small flower planet duo orbiting the larger one
Two flowery satellites appear in the skies over our humble planet. They are so majestic that you feel like your next creation will likely be just as good.

create first disease to minnow the weak from plant and  animal population
You create a virus so infectious that a quarter of the world is already infected. Those strong enough to wave it off become immune to most common diseases, ensuring they are more likely to reproduce. As a bonus, the virus itself is able to mutate, ensuring that the weakest are always being culled. The smell of the weaklings decomposing inspires you!

Give the Humans the secrets of Masonry, carpentry, agriculture, pottery, tools, and weaponry. Appear to the leaders of the Humans and tell them to climb to the hills in the valleys where they may find themselves protected by the high mountain walls and build there towers to live in, with thick walls, many stories, and windows from which to fire to defend themselves. Also, to build them together such as that the towers shall form walls together, with the Village being protected from predators by the stones and by the long spears of Humanity. The buildings shall come together to form courtyards enclosed by the thick stone walls, and there shall be but a single gate to allow for all spears to be used to defend a single point. And then you shall live within these walls, within these towers, let your crops be stored in the cellars and your beds be stored at the peak, and within your walls may you become free, free to speak without fear of death, run and sing without fear of the hunt, to farm in the highest valleys without fear of beasts, and to come into yourselves with freedom, wnd without fear. Once you can protect yourselves, do as you wish, for none shall stop you. Once you can defend yourselves, build the lowest houses from the weakest timber and put ten thousand doors in your fortress walls, as long as you always remember that outside lurks great evil, and that you must always be ready to defend yourselves. I am Imic, and it is my wish that through hardship, you shall now true freedom.
3 & 4
Gifted with this knowledge, the humans....have no idea what to do with it. Luckily you go ahead and spell it out for them, and they eventually get the hint. They start the slow process of advancing their technology, and now live within stone walls.

Place some corn plants near the humans.
You are a little too excited about the idea of corn, and spread it all over the place. The animals have a taste, and find it absolutely delicious! The humans have a taste, and break out into hives! Oops, seems they are alergic to maize.

Make the humans the tastier thing in the planet, they always taste like your favorite flavour.
You snap your fingers, and nothing happens! Apparently everything that would eat humans already thinks they are the tastiest thing.

Fill the earth with metals of all sorts, iron, copper, gold, silver, mithril and a variety of other magical metals
Your heart was in the right place, but your excecution was poor. You tried to remove material from the ground in order to make room for the precious metals, but before you could, the crust began to collapse! In the end, there was quite a bit of death, but most things will recover. One species of herbivores did go extinct, but that's just a small price to pay.

Stability: 81%

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2019, 12:12:04 pm »

Name: Bob
Color: Blue
Aspect: Beasts
Make a apex herbivore, one whose adult specimens are tougher and stronger than anything other. Their children are defenseless though.
I'll get you on the next turn!

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 05, 2019, 12:45:15 pm »

Search for instabilities in reality, then remove them via erasure from this plane.

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 05, 2019, 01:07:39 pm »

Displeased by the lack of diversity in the group of herbivores, Bob creates a species of tough skinned bovine that eat carnivorous plants and corn.
Search for instabilities in reality, then remove them via erasure from this plane.
All issues that can be fixed, have been fixed. Some things just stay broken until the next reset.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 05, 2019, 02:40:19 pm »

Create domain for myself - biome of unnatural evil somewhere in secluded mountains, with periodical violet lightening, rains of disease and  permanent thick green fog  granting living daring to enter creatures  undeath, creatures contacting this fog will be bound to my service, hope for some few humans to dare entering

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 05, 2019, 05:42:54 pm »

Ensure that the Humans can survive until they have built Fortifications, and if they’re too stupid to not figure it out from there, then there’s not much I canshould do. Once complete, try to balance the hideously unbalanced mess of creatures that we’ve created. And try to make sure they stop dying off so quickly.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 05, 2019, 05:52:13 pm »

create more flower worlds.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 05, 2019, 05:55:04 pm »

Make a variety of beasts.
A creature that has Chlorophyll in its fur, and only eats dirt, and only sometimes at that. Both herbivores and carnivores can eat from them, though herbivores don't need to kill them, merely eat their fur, though eating all of it dooms them just the same.

A predator specializing in eating the bovine's children, though it can eat other things. It cannot digest adult bovines, let alone hunt them.

An animal species that clean the giant herbivores' skin/fur/scales.

An emotivore that gains sustenance from human happiness. They help humans defend their homes and hunt, thus gaining their own meal. Their eating does not disrupt the human's emotions much.

I make the bovines have larger amount of descendants in order to survive their specialized predator.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 06:03:02 pm by pikachu17 »
Sigtext!
The Pikachu revolution!

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 05, 2019, 05:58:36 pm »

Let's try this again. Fill the unnamed planetoid with metals of all sorts, iron, copper, gold, silver, mithril and a variety of other magical metals

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 05, 2019, 07:09:49 pm »

Let's try to introduce the humans to more effective weaponry. Only stuff they can actually make themselves right now, of course.
Because giant kaiju monsters is a less than ideal situation.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 05, 2019, 07:33:45 pm »

Has it been stated how big any of these creatures are? I just assumed they were elephant size max.
Sigtext!
The Pikachu revolution!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 05, 2019, 07:54:44 pm »

Increase the intelligence of 1 herbivore, not the apex ones, so that it can learn to farm.

Create parasites that live inside of the minds of the bovine herbivore, causing them to accidentally place their young in lakes where the parasites breed.

Support the metal adding by adding or subtracting protons from the atoms of the planets without living things, that way if I mess up, nothing dies.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 26