A or B

A
- 0 (0%)
B
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 15, 2019, 03:31:48 pm

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26

Author Topic: Lousy Gods  (Read 26731 times)

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
Re: Lousy Gods
« Reply #360 on: July 03, 2019, 10:32:37 am »

ykuvr
Aspect: music,erasure

Ykuvr erases itself from existence
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: July 03, 2019, 10:48:40 am »

ykuvr

Why?

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: July 03, 2019, 10:52:14 am »

ykuvr

Why?

I was going to drop the game and wanted excuse for why Ykuvr  is missing.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: July 03, 2019, 12:08:08 pm »

ykuvr

Why?

I was going to drop the game and wanted excuse for why Ykuvr  is missing.
Yes, why are you dropping out?

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: July 03, 2019, 12:08:33 pm »

Name: Burt
Color: Orange
Aspect: Chaos, Pickle

"I'm tired of you damn commies messing with my stuff, so I'm gonna throw the pickle into the sun."
Throw the space pickle into the sun.
Name: Asrieth
Color: Blue
Aspect: Water

I won't let the space pickle disappear. Prevent the space pickle from being destroyed, if necessary postponing everything else I do this turn until next turn.
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: July 03, 2019, 12:16:55 pm »

...it occurs to me that humans are on Autochton and none of us are doing anything about it. And people need to eat and are currently on a metal planet.

Work with Autochton to see if we can set up food production areas on its surface.

Ultra Chungus
Aspect: Food/Cooking

Use the remainder of the turn to assist in this endeavor. Specifically, begin a foodie religion among the humans, promising an everlasting feast upon entering the afterlife. Follow the tenets of the Holy Cookbook and everlasting satiety shall be your eternal reward.

Laze about afterwards.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: July 03, 2019, 12:51:06 pm »

...it occurs to me that humans are on Autochton and none of us are doing anything about it. And people need to eat and are currently on a metal planet.

Work with Autochton to see if we can set up food production areas on its surface.

Ultra Chungus

Use the remainder of the turn to assist in this endeavor. Specifically, begin a foodie religion among the humans, promising an everlasting feast upon entering the afterlife. Follow the tenets of the Holy Cookbook and everlasting satiety shall be your eternal reward.

Laze about afterwards.

The metal planet doesn’t have food though, unless the humans start eating each other...

Petra
Aspects:Weather, Ice
Make it rain Metalfruit seeds on Autochton. Tell Autochton that the Metalfruit will provide food for the humans, so they don’t eat each other. The Metalfruit is a gray and green plant that uses photosynthesis and metal to create small gray berries for the humans to eat. Despite their small size, they are very filling and are nutritious. When Metalfruit die, they sink back into Autochton and give back the metal that was used to create them. When humans die, new Metalfruits grow, as the seeds within the berries don’t get digested and stay dormant until cell activity around them stops.
“Hopefully the fact that when Metalfruit die they recycle themselves into you means you don’t get hurt by this. Just in case, though,
Have it rain liquid metal on areas where no humans or Metalfruit reside, that cools upon landing. This liquid metal rain will last for 2 star orbits and will stop for 10 star orbits, giving Autochton time to shape the resultant pillars into whatever he wants or needs, like size increases, sculptures, sensory organs, or whatever Autochton wants to. The metal will reliquify when Autochton wants to move it.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: July 03, 2019, 12:55:02 pm »

Ultra Chungus

Laze about afterwards.

The metal planet doesn’t have food though, unless the humans start eating each other...

Petra
Make it rain Metalfruit seeds on Autochton. Tell Autochton that the Metalfruit will provide food for the humans, so they don’t eat each other. The Metalfruit is a gray and green plant that uses photosynthesis and metal to create small gray berries for the humans to eat. Despite their small size, they are very filling and are nutritious. When Metalfruit die, they sink back into Autochton and give back the metal that was used to create them. When humans die, new Metalfruits grow, as the seeds within the berries don’t get digested and stay dormant until cell activity around them stops.
“Hopefully the fact that when Metalfruit die they recycle themselves into you means you don’t get hurt by this. Just in case, though,
Have it rain liquid metal on areas where no humans or Metalfruit reside, that cools upon landing. This liquid metal rain will last for 2 star orbits and will stop for 10 star orbits, giving Autochton time to shape the resultant pillars into whatever he wants or needs, like size increases, sculptures, sensory organs, or whatever Autochton wants to. The metal will reliquify when Autochton wants to move it.
The food production was supposed to be magical in nature. It wasn't going to involve any soylent green nonsense.
Regardless, though, ok.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: July 03, 2019, 02:00:44 pm »

Ultra Chungus

Laze about afterwards.

Petra
The food production was supposed to be magical in nature. It wasn't going to involve any soylent green nonsense.
Regardless, though, ok.
You can give magical food to them too

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: July 03, 2019, 02:04:33 pm »

Name: Burt
Color: Orange
Aspect: Chaos, Pickle

"I'm tired of you damn commies messing with my stuff, so I'm gonna throw the pickle into the sun."
Throw the space pickle into the sun.
The pickle is in a jar. It can’t do stuff to other things in the universe, and I suspect other things in the universe can’t do things to it.

^^^^
Gotta pop that lid open, and it is sealed really tight.
"Oh no, not a jar...   who the hell cares about a damn jar."
Bust that damn jar and throw the pickle into the sun, if I can't bust it just throw the damn jar into the sun.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: July 03, 2019, 02:05:17 pm »

ALL METAL FOOD SHALL BE INCLUDED IN THE HOLY COOKBOOK, MAGICAL OR NO.

NO CANNIBALISM, THOUGH.

Also Ultra Chungus, God of Food, is unsettled by the attempted destruction of the giant roasted space pickle, but does not make an attempt to interfere.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: July 03, 2019, 02:32:05 pm »

NO CANNIBALISM, THOUGH.

Also Ultra Chungus, God of Food, is unsettled by the attempted destruction of the giant roasted space pickle, but does not make an attempt to interfere.
It’s not cannibalism. They eat the plants, which just happen to grow in the corpses of those that eat it...

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: July 03, 2019, 02:43:30 pm »

At the very least, it should be sliced and put on cosmic hamburgers for us all to enjoy.
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: July 03, 2019, 02:51:39 pm »

NO CANNIBALISM, THOUGH.

It’s not cannibalism. They eat the plants, which just happen to grow in the corpses of those that eat it...

Ultra Chungus is not a God of Nature or Laws of Plant Growth, and therefore has no feelings on this cycle of life. Berries are not Humans, and therefore there is no conflict.

At the very least, it should be sliced and put on cosmic hamburgers for us all to enjoy.

Agreed! However, Ultra Chungus shall not interfere with the handling of another God's foodstuffs save in egregious cases. One's food is their own.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: July 03, 2019, 05:06:38 pm »

Moonflower makes no such promises of not meddling. She is a lousy goddess like that.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26