Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: [44.12] Animal Diversification Project 1.2  (Read 5439 times)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: [44.12] Animal Diversification Project 1.1
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2019, 02:17:28 pm »

It would be a lot of recolors and resizes of existing sprites.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

SQman

• Bay Watcher
  • Gnot a gnelf
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2019, 05:17:37 pm »

Stupid question: Would you be interested in sprites for the new creatures?

I personally wouldn't have any use for them, not having even the slightest idea how tilesets work. Unless someone else wants them really badly, don't bother.

So I've moved to cats after finishing dogs, So far I've changed some vanilla big cats (tigers appear in temperate forests and taigas, cougars arso live in mountains and temperate swamps, cheetahs live in small groups, most cats are ambush predators etc.), added snow leopards, clouded leopards and lynxes, got distracted and left caracals half-done. Work on small cats will continue soon, then I'll probably upload the update instead of moving to bears and mongooses immediately.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2019, 03:54:59 pm »

The idea would be to expand my tileset a bit... I guess the person most interested in the sprites would be myself. 😆
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

SQman

• Bay Watcher
  • Gnot a gnelf
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2019, 04:25:54 pm »

UPDATE 1.2: CATS AND DOGS

Carnivora is a large and diverse group, and that's why I'm not going to cram it into a single update. So here is the changelog:

Code: [Select]
1.2: Cats and Dogs update
-Cats and dogs added
-Yak and water buffalo variants added
-Added [FLEEQUICK] to small deer and antelopes
-Made Ambulocetus and Georgiacetus men work. I think
-Added wolf apple tree
-Woodoxen and shruboxen are now exotic pets
-Made dromedary camels shearable

Spoiler: And here is the list (click to show/hide)

I forgot about Amphicyon, but I'll get to it when I get to work next time. Next update will be bears, civets, mongooses, seals; maybe all of that, maybe half.

Pillbo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2019, 12:35:59 am »

The idea would be to expand my tileset a bit... I guess the person most interested in the sprites would be myself. 😆

For what its worth, I'd love to try this mod with one of your tilesets. Same with the Extinct Creatures mod mentioned earlier.
Pages: 1 [2]