Bad
- 1 (1.1%)
Terrible!
- 3 (3.3%)
pickle
- 27 (29.7%)

Total Members Voted: 91

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

Author Topic: [43.05][44.xx] D4FS - Dwarf 4tress Froms Scratch  (Read 45091 times)

IncompetentFortressMaker

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL:MODDING:2]
    • View Profile
Re: [43.05][44.xx] D4FS - Dwarf 4tress Froms Scratch
« Reply #225 on: July 02, 2019, 03:02:03 pm »

Glad to see there's been at least some activity in this thread this year. What happened?!

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: July 03, 2019, 12:51:50 pm »

Okay, since the GitHub wiki isn't working, would anyone mind giving me a basic rundown and description on the races we have?
I have some differences in my file with some unuploaded updates, so not every listed creature is necessarily in the game you can get.
If you mean races as in entity races, then:
VULCAN_P17: Vulcans: pretty much just Vulcans from Star Trek. They live in cities.
HELLACOPTER_P17: Hellacopters: Like kobolds if kobolds were extremely dangerous.
CAPITALIST_P17: Capitalists: Very greedy, evil ( But not EVIL.) creatures that live in cities.
SHADOWSEEKER_P17: Shadowseekers: Live underground.
SUPER_HERO_P17: Citizens: Live in cities, some of their number are secretly superheroes and villains.
ARMOKIAN_P17: Armokians: CRAZED creatures that live in fortresses.
MINDFLAYER_P17: Mind Flayers: Evil ( But not EVIL.) psionic humanoids that have tentacles on their face, and live in caves.

Glad to see there's been at least some activity in this thread this year. What happened?!
As I remember, I simply lost momentum and stopped updating. Hasn't helped that I had to change my computer, and now don't have the slightest idea how to make GitHub work again.
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

IncompetentFortressMaker

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL:MODDING:2]
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: July 03, 2019, 02:33:08 pm »

I wasn't sure you or anyone else who worked on it were still alive to be honest. But yeah, GitHub can be challenging sometimes.

voliol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Website
« Reply #228 on: July 04, 2019, 10:01:56 am »

Are the hellacopters the same as in Teh LOLmod? If they are, and that means they have the same very messy and possibly quite buggy raws as the TLM hellacopters used to have, you could copy the clean raws from a newer version of TLM.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]