Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: Fresh_Meat_746: Surviving with the Internet (SG)  (Read 11448 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fresh_Meat_746: Surviving with the Internet (SG)
« Reply #120 on: October 06, 2019, 12:51:43 pm »

Quote from: anonymoushuman
If you have something to protect your hand and an empty container, you can collect the glass shards and the ceranuc, break the ceramic to receive more shards. These shards from broken glass and broken glazed clay can then be thrown at hostile humans or thrown at animals you are hunting. This won’t be too effective on undead targets, but if you are after living things, they will cause lots of bleed damage and pain to the target. If you are hunting animals, make sure to remove the shards from the carcass before butchering it
I don't think throwing broken glass at people will be an effective tool to cause damage.

As for things to look for in the store, a can opener and any kind of nonperishable food and drinks.
+1
Ignore my previous suggestion

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 10, 2019, 03:53:06 pm »

Oh jesus! Before we get to that there is uh, a zombie in here. It looks like someone pushed the shelves over on to him. He's kinda wiggling around a pile of them like a bug now that I'm in the store. What should I do?
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 10, 2019, 04:22:38 pm »

How fast is it moving? If it isn’t moving fast enough to be able to catch you, you can just keep your distance while looting, however it it can easily get to you use the mini crowbar you have to bash its head in,

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 10, 2019, 11:06:14 pm »

How fast is it moving? If it isn’t moving fast enough to be able to catch you, you can just keep your distance while looting, however it it can easily get to you use the mini crowbar you have to bash its head in,

Slow enough that I can take out my phone and get on a forum. It looks pretty stuck for now.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 11, 2019, 04:40:17 am »

Just smack it in the head with your rebar until its dead.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]