Finally... > Forum Games and Roleplaying

Warped! - a Mutant Hexcrawl RPG - Part One Ends

<< < (131/131)

Supernerd:
May I submit my fact via PM? I don't want to influence other players with my fact. (I am fine with other player facts taking precedence if applicable)

Naturegirl1999:

--- Quote from: Supernerd on September 17, 2019, 05:37:25 pm ---May I submit my fact via PM? I don't want to influence other players with my fact. (I am fine with other player facts taking precedence if applicable)

--- End quote ---
I PMed as well as placed it here. I PMed the addition to my fact as well

notquitethere:

--- Quote from: Supernerd on September 17, 2019, 05:37:25 pm ---May I submit my fact via PM? I don't want to influence other players with my fact. (I am fine with other player facts taking precedence if applicable)That's fine, I'm happy either way

--- End quote ---

Elvish Miner:
Spoiler: Irma Rama (click to show/hide)Name: Irma Rama
Appearance: Tall, olive skinned with gold undertones. Dark, piercing eyes accentuated by fierce eyebrows, and dark hair in a tight ponytail.
Profession: Crimelord

Stats:
Body (using your physicality): 0
Wits (using your mind): 0
Empathy (dealing with people): 0
Weird (using your mutant powers): 2

Mutation:Palm Spines
Your hands are very adhesive. You can climb anything a spider could climb.

Radio Sense
If you concentrate you can hear radio transmission, and even send radio signals of your own.

Signature Gear: Broken heart :( Also an engagement ring.
-Note addressed to Sandeep
-Gun [loaded]
Big dream: Assemble the biggest crime syndicate this century has ever seen.
Conditions: None
Relationship: Easton Reade, her former fiance, and the one who betrayed her. She hasn't decided if she still loves him, or hates him, but doesn't care to find out until she puts a bullet in his stone-cold heart.
Experience Tallys: 3
The twitching in the bushes ends up being a friendly human who helps her cripple the tower and establish a base of operations for her fledgling criminal enterprise.

notquitethere:
Warped II! is live!

Players can either play their existing character (in which case I'll update your sheet for you) or gen a new character. Please note the different mechanics: Part 2 is structured around quests (personal or faction) rather than hexcrawling.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version