Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9

Author Topic: DOUBLEKING [Wrapping Up]  (Read 13064 times)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: DOUBLEKING
« Reply #60 on: June 19, 2019, 05:02:46 pm »

I'll turn this into an action when I get out of work.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 19, 2019, 05:57:13 pm »

gonna ptw
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 20, 2019, 01:23:32 pm »

Summon a flock of pheonixes to roast that other guy and any wasps. Keep on the move through the factory until I can line up a shot on him with my revolver.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #63 on: June 21, 2019, 09:54:04 am »

Intensify the effect of gravity on Berius, preferably to the bone crunching degree.

Summon a flock of pheonixes to roast that other guy and any wasps. Keep on the move through the factory until I can line up a shot on him with my revolver.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

[6v3]
[3,2][4,5v1]
Bobbington waves his hands in what he hopes is a magical sort of gesture and then channels the power of his crown. With a puff of smoke and a comedic honking soundeffect he summons a...chicken. Not even a big one, just a normal sized chicken. Sunny, after a few confused moments, simply conjures a pillar of concentrated gravity and pulps both King and Chicken under their own weight.

He retrieves the crown from the salsa like mess.

Well that went quick, I didn't even have time to roll for giant wasps! Disappointing. Oh well.

Berius, you choose where we go next.

Kit and Coolrune are up again! Time to see the power of our first Doublekings!

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 21, 2019, 11:37:05 am »

Spoiler: The DoubleQueen (click to show/hide)

#SoImpatientISentTheActionPMAlready
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 21, 2019, 01:54:51 pm »

The stomach of a space whale with violent intestinal space parasites.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #66 on: June 22, 2019, 04:41:51 pm »

Still waiting on coolrune.... If he don't post in the next day or two I'm instagibbing him and calling this Kit's win.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 22, 2019, 07:09:40 pm »

Jeremiah scoffs at his opponent's sneaky moves, opting instead for transparency.

With that being said, he warps space to bring his foe directly in front of him, then bisects him with his sword, using the strength crown to empower the space warping, and it possible, also his slash.

Spoiler: Jeremiah (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 07:17:54 pm by Coolrune206 »
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #68 on: June 23, 2019, 10:40:18 am »

Jeremiah scoffs at his opponent's sneaky moves, opting instead for transparency.

With that being said, he warps space to bring his foe directly in front of him, then bisects him with his sword, using the strength crown to empower the space warping, and it possible, also his slash.

#SoImpatientISentTheActionPMAlready
[5][5]
[2,6][6,4v5]
Jeremiah points at Killer Queen and shouts "GET OVER HERE!" at the same time Killer Queen doubles over backwards and points at Jeremiah over its shoulder.  The space between the two of them seems to fold in on itself and instead of 15 feet away they're now 10 feet apart.  Jeremiah swings his sword though empty air, attempting to complete a combo that never got started. He staggers and then twitches and groans out a very high pitched groan. His bones hurt.

The fleshy wall of the strangely well illuminated intestine they're both occupying suddenly bursts and a giant 7 headed tapeworm hydra comes surging out with a chorus of shrieks.
[5,3 and 2]
Jeremiah dodges back out of the way of a snapping pseudomouth, but one of the other heads gets its oriface around Killer Queen's foot and yanks Her...him? It?  Into the air, dangling them around upside down.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 23, 2019, 11:44:16 am »

Jeremiah attempts to use his strength crown to empower his legs, then leaps at the immobilized Killer Queen, screaming ferociously, and swings his sword at her/him/it. Even if the sword misses, he uses his crown of space to manipulate it so that it strikes true.

"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 23, 2019, 03:16:03 pm »

"Oh? You're approaching me?"

Build up pressure inside the tapeworm's body and make it spit me out like a potato gun.
*foomp*
« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 05:17:21 pm by KitRougard »
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 23, 2019, 03:26:44 pm »

Surely this beast has bones. If so, control the tapeworm's skeleton and have the other heads devour my opponent! If not, simply make it pop from gas in its guts, sending me flying in some unpredictable direction to avoid my foe's attack.
Tapeworms actually don’t have bones. Tapeworms are flatworms. They also don’t have digestive systems either

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #72 on: June 24, 2019, 06:47:14 pm »

Jeremiah attempts to use his strength crown to empower his legs, then leaps at the immobilized Killer Queen, screaming ferociously, and swings his sword at her/him/it. Even if the sword misses, he uses his crown of space to manipulate it so that it strikes true.

Build up pressure inside the tapeworm's body and make it spit me out like a potato gun.
*foomp*

[1,4]
[2,5]
[2,2][
Killer queen, able to do all sorts of cool poses like this, points at the worm. A moment later the worm belches loudly and drops Killer queen straight to the ground.  Jeremiah, seeing his moment, attempts to leap straight to Killer Queen and strike it with a space warping blow. However this attempt results in him hopping a few inches off the ground and then swinging his sword in mid air like a great big fanny.

[6,2]
The worm hydra again strikes, again misses the slippery Jeremiah, and AGAIN grabs Killer queen and lifts him into the air, effectively invalidating the entire struggle!

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 25, 2019, 02:01:59 am »

With the situation being much the exact same as before, Jeremiah sees no reason to not do basically the exact same thing. After all, if something doesn't work once, then it's insanity to not do it again, right?

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 25, 2019, 08:06:26 am »

"Once more, with FEELING!"

Use Crown of Bone to grow a personal exoskeleton of safety, like plate armor made of bone. Then REALLY pressurize the worm. It won't just spit me out. It's going to EXPLODE me out.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9