Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Author Topic: DOUBLEKING [Wrapping Up]  (Read 12908 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: DOUBLEKING
« Reply #75 on: June 26, 2019, 09:58:54 am »

With the situation being much the exact same as before, Jeremiah sees no reason to not do basically the exact same thing. After all, if something doesn't work once, then it's insanity to not do it again, right?

Jeremiah attempts to use his strength crown to empower his legs, then leaps at the immobilized Killer Queen, screaming ferociously, and swings his sword at her/him/it. Even if the sword misses, he uses his crown of space to manipulate it so that it strikes true.

Spoiler: Jeremiah (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The DoubleQueen (click to show/hide)

"Once more, with FEELING!"

Use Crown of Bone to grow a personal exoskeleton of safety, like plate armor made of bone. Then REALLY pressurize the worm. It won't just spit me out. It's going to EXPLODE me out.
[3,5]
[1,6][4]
[6,6]
[1,4][4,4][1v4]
Killer Queen grows an exoskeleton. Unfortunately, due to a lack of royal potency, this exoskeleton is made using Killer queen's endoskeleton. Killer Queen surprisingly survives this, though the visuals and sounds of someone's skeleton being forced from their inside to their outside is something quite horrific. Sort of like the sound of jello being squeezed through a drain.  Regardless, blood and shrieking, killer queen then points at the worm beast and it detonates like a parasitic hand grenade. Killer queen flops to the ground and gets back up.  Jeremiah attempts another leap forward but  his lack of potency instead results in him massively cramping up and effectively temporarily paralyzing both legs as he tries to exert far more power than normal.  From the ground he takes a swipe at Killer queen with his sword, bending space so that that the strike appears within range of Killer queen. Killer queen slaps the attack away.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 26, 2019, 10:21:44 am »

Jeremiah decided to take a break from using the crowns for a round, to give his body a chance to recover from the stress. Instead, he gets up, runs at Killer Queen, and attempts to run it through with the sword. Hopefully, the sword beats the exoskeleton.

"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 26, 2019, 10:40:41 am »

Jeremiah decided to take a break from using the crowns for a round, to give his body a chance to recover from the stress. Instead, he gets up, runs at Killer Queen, and attempts to run it through with the sword. Hopefully, the sword beats the exoskeleton.

Your legs are paralyzed though, will you use your arms to get to her?

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 26, 2019, 10:54:50 am »

Your legs are paralyzed though, will you use your arms to get to her?
.... yes.
A full sprint on a handstand. Holding a sword.

This will be beautiful.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 26, 2019, 01:54:53 pm »

I hope I can join the next one. This game looks fun
« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 05:18:15 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 26, 2019, 05:03:54 pm »

Oh, DUH. I'm in a GIANT SPACE WHALE.
WITH GIANT SPACE BONES.

Bring nearby bones spearing into the stomach, aimed at my opponent! That means ribs, spine, boney parasites... Anything I can convince my crown to effect!
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #81 on: June 27, 2019, 04:13:46 pm »

Oh, DUH. I'm in a GIANT SPACE WHALE.
WITH GIANT SPACE BONES.

Bring nearby bones spearing into the stomach, aimed at my opponent! That means ribs, spine, boney parasites... Anything I can convince my crown to effect!

[5v1]
[5,5v1]
Killer Queen, as though suddenly realizing something, slaps itself on the ample forehead and then gestures downwards. There is a tremendous sound of ripping and popping and then a bone the size of a subway train car comes ripping through one of the walls and pulverizes Jeremiah into a fine paste.

Killer Queen gathers up Jeremiah's crowns!

Coolrune, where we fighting next?

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 27, 2019, 04:54:24 pm »

Inside an office on the 38th floor of a deserted high rise, scheduled for demolition. In like, five minutes.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 27, 2019, 06:14:14 pm »

Charge this motherfucker, tackle him down to the ground and concuss him.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 27, 2019, 07:02:09 pm »

Tilt the effect of gravity for Nix by 90 degrees so that he goes falling backwards away from me(and downwards for him?).

Spoiler: Sunny (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2019, 09:42:15 am by Yottawhat »
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #85 on: June 28, 2019, 05:17:23 pm »

Charge this motherfucker, tackle him down to the ground and concuss him.

Tilt the effect of gravity for Nix by 90 degrees so that he goes falling backwards away from me(and downwards for him?).

Were gonna assume you're in this sort of place.

With one of you at either end of the big table there.

[1v3][9v4,3]

Nix jumps onto the table and sprints across it, leaping off the end in a flying punch that catches Sunny right in the forehead. The blow drags Sunny straight to the ground and slams the back of her head onto the cheap carpeting. It doesn't kill her straight out but it gets pretty goddamn close and does knock her so senseless she can't act this turn.

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 28, 2019, 05:33:08 pm »

Utilizing the power of both the Crown of Gravity and the Crown of Feathers, summon forth a flock of Gravitonic Ravens, birds made from rippling and twisting gravitational forces. Command the flock to block the next attack from Nix.

(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 29, 2019, 12:14:36 am »

With my iron brass knuckles, punch this motherfucker's face into mulch.

GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 29, 2019, 10:19:03 am »

Inter-Round Shenanigans, If Possible:
Find a grave, dig it up, use the corpse's skeleton as material to replace my normal skeleton. Exo-skeletons are nice, but it's good to have a backup skeleton.

...And I would like to add another corpse to my inventory, if I'm allowed. I'll drop the other items I have, if I need to.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 29, 2019, 10:24:28 am »

Inter-Round Shenanigans, If Possible:
Find a grave, dig it up, use the corpse's skeleton as material to replace my normal skeleton. Exo-skeletons are nice, but it's good to have a backup skeleton.

...And I would like to add another corpse to my inventory, if I'm allowed. I'll drop the other items I have, if I need to.
I remember learning somewhere that some crustaceans, in addition to their exoskeleton, have cartilage for support as well, but this cartilage is different than the cartilage we have. Crabs use it to keep their legs attached to the body. (I mention this since cartilage is a precursor to bone in vertebrates)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9