Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: (Find and) Kill Somebody  (Read 5218 times)

anaphaxeton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
(Find and) Kill Somebody
« on: June 14, 2019, 02:26:59 pm »

Somebody has driven you to the edge. Somebody has driven you to murder. So, you're going to murder somebody.

1. To win, you must kill somebody.
2. But who? But who but five somebodies!
3. Do whatever you want, until you get attacked for it.
4. If you run out of time, somebody kills you. Sadly, somebody devours time and somebody stretches time. Time is putty.
5. But who?
6. These rules can be changed at any time.

(if you played a game that looked like this about two years ago, it was me)

Somebody: 10/10 HP.
Days Left: 30. [14/07/19]
« Last Edit: July 07, 2019, 03:41:04 pm by anaphaxeton »
"Permission to fight has been given to those who are being fought, because they were wronged. And indeed, Allah is competent to give them victory." -- The Quran, Sahih International 22:39.

“And when that day comes, I know you will move to the sound of the guns and do your duty, and you will fight, and you will win.” -- Mike Pence, to West Point graduates.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kill Somebody
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2019, 02:56:06 pm »

End the Game.

anaphaxeton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Kill Somebody (1)
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2019, 03:04:07 pm »

End the Game.
Somebody told me that you aren't allowed to do that. Somebody will kill you if you end their game.

"Permission to fight has been given to those who are being fought, because they were wronged. And indeed, Allah is competent to give them victory." -- The Quran, Sahih International 22:39.

“And when that day comes, I know you will move to the sound of the guns and do your duty, and you will fight, and you will win.” -- Mike Pence, to West Point graduates.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2019, 04:24:03 pm »

Kill the one who would kill me if I 'Ended the Game' in one move.

anaphaxeton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Kill Somebody (2)
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2019, 04:41:40 pm »

Kill the one who would kill me if I 'Ended the Game' in one move.
"It's not so easy to kill somebody, you know? You have to be that type of person."
Somebody will remember you for what you did. Somebody accosts you in an alley with a knife.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 05:05:22 pm by anaphaxeton »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2019, 04:58:02 pm »

Contemplate a solution to this scenario which does not require violence.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

anaphaxeton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Kill Somebody (3)
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2019, 05:13:49 pm »

Contemplate a solution to this scenario which does not require violence.
You think about non-violence in a game that has 'kill' in its title. Perhaps you could kill somebody with kindness? Somebody takes a step closer to you, and somebody waves their knife.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 05:27:17 pm by anaphaxeton »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2019, 05:24:19 pm »

Oh wait, we're all the same person? Shit. Kill all the other players quick before they make us do dumb things!
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

anaphaxeton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Kill Somebody (4)
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2019, 05:31:23 pm »

Oh wait, we're all the same person? Shit. Kill all the other players quick before they make us do dumb things!

It's a plural you. Some Europeans think that English is a bit deficient for not having one. They walk into the alley.

You try to kill all of one other player, and discover that killing somebody else is easier than killing somebody. After a few seconds, TricMagic is on the floor from... undefined injuries. Soon, somebody stabs you, and you're on the floor too. Amazing.

TricMagic: 1/5 HP.
Egan_BW: 1/5 HP.

Some Europeans: 5 Europeans.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2019, 05:34:04 pm »

Inform Someone that it doesn't matter if they kill me or not, for life is a dream and d̬e̷͎̪̦̖͍a̯͉t̟̙͉͕͉̱̖h ͞i̢̮s̤̖͔̟̰̘̜ ͏̳̝̲̤o̢͇̲͈̜n̹̮̮̙͙l̹y͈̦̱ ̣͚͜ͅt̴͉̟̹̟̗̮̻h̸̝̟̹̜̪̝ͅe͙̳̤̞ b͉͔̹͍͈̩e̫̲̱̠̱̺͎gin̘̳n͎̯̗͕i͏͙̭̹n̨͎̺̗͍̮g̯̯͜.͏̭͔̥ͅ

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2019, 05:37:22 pm »

Pull out a pistol and shoot Somebody in the head.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

anaphaxeton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Kill Somebody (5)
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2019, 05:47:18 pm »

Inform Someone that it doesn't matter if they kill me or not, for life is a dream and d̬e̷͎̪̦̖͍a̯͉t̟̙͉͕͉̱̖h ͞i̢̮s̤̖͔̟̰̘̜ ͏̳̝̲̤o̢͇̲͈̜n̹̮̮̙͙l̹y͈̦̱ ̣͚͜ͅt̴͉̟̹̟̗̮̻h̸̝̟̹̜̪̝ͅe͙̳̤̞ b͉͔̹͍͈̩e̫̲̱̠̱̺͎gin̘̳n͎̯̗͕i͏͙̭̹n̨͎̺̗͍̮g̯̯͜.͏̭͔̥ͅ

Someone is only going to kill you because you want to kill somebody. Somebody, someone, what's the difference?
(one's a number and one's a sack of meat)

Pull out a pistol and shoot Somebody in the head.
Now that's what somebody was expecting! The bullet stops in midair, then flies into some European chick. Now Europol is on your case as well.

Somebody continues to drive you to the edge of their knife.

Some Europeans: 4 Europeans.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 06:05:25 pm by anaphaxeton »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2019, 05:55:24 pm »

Oh no, I don't want to kill somebody. That's just the premise of the game, but I don't care to play into it. There's always another way.
On that note, be somebody else.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2019, 06:02:56 pm »

SAVE the Game, so I'll RESET back to this point for as many times as I might die.

Then try to kill Somebody with Kindness.

anaphaxeton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Kill Somebody (6)
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2019, 06:15:03 pm »

Oh no, I don't want to kill somebody. That's just the premise of the game, but I don't care to play into it. There's always another way.
On that note, be somebody else.

There's always another way? But I thought that all of the other lines are closed for maintenance.
You are now somebody else. A... random method tells you that somebody else is William Redfern a surgeon shipped to Australia for his role in a mutiny. You aren't going to be the embodiment of somebody else, not yet.

SAVE the Game, so I'll RESET back to this point for as many times as I might die.

Then try to kill Somebody with Kindness.

You save the game, but discover that it's locked on ironman. No backsies. You attempt to kill somebody with Kindness, the name of my personal pistol. Somebody falls onto the floor, writhing. 7 damage.

...huh?

Somebody continues to drive you to the edge of their knife.

William Redfern: 5/5 HP.

Some Europeans: 4 Europeans.
Somebody: 3/10 HP. On the floor.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5