Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: (Find and) Kill Somebody  (Read 5220 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kill Somebody
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2019, 06:22:51 pm »

Eat concentrated KINDNESS to Heal myself.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2019, 07:10:46 pm »

If I kill somebody, I win. If 30 days pass, I lose and die. But what is winning or losing, really? These aren't endings or absolutes, just things that happen. I'm not obliged by the universe to seek victory and run from failure. Yet, neither outcome appeals, just being senseless death. So I'll accept only a third option.

Search for some repository of eldritch knowledge, looking for a Third Option.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2019, 09:28:39 pm »

>Buy a laser rifle. Proceed to kill Somebody with a laser rifle. Make myself invisible if he tries to be funny by reflecting it, as lasers are more or less extremely intense beams of light, and invisible objects let all light through.
it's over

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2019, 11:38:55 pm »

Commit homicide on Blood_Librarian
if you want something wacky
Quote from: ChiefWaffles, MAR Discord
I continue to be puzzled by BL's attempts to make Aratam blatantly evil

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2019, 03:51:25 am »

Beat somebody to death with a crowbar.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

anaphaxeton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Kill Somebody (7)
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2019, 08:27:01 am »

Eat concentrated KINDNESS to Heal myself.
+... 1 HP!

Somebody has a pestilence, chronic and incurable, the type that barely allows you to heal. Somebody is a pestilence, and it's spread to you.

If I kill somebody, I win. If 30 days pass, I lose and die. But what is winning or losing, really? These aren't endings or absolutes, just things that happen. I'm not obliged by the universe to seek victory and run from failure. Yet, neither outcome appeals, just being senseless death. So I'll accept only a third option.

Search for some repository of eldritch knowledge, looking for a Third Option.

You, William Redfern, want to escape both winning and losing? Okie-dokie. I'll keep that in mind.

You find yourself to be somewhere else. Somebody else accosts you, carrying a book in an unknown language.

>Buy a laser rifle. Proceed to kill Somebody with a laser rifle. Make myself invisible if he tries to be funny by reflecting it, as lasers are more or less extremely intense beams of light, and invisible objects let all light through.
Somebody throws somebody's knife on the floor. A hole rips itself into the air, before you find yourself getting skewered from behind: 3 damage! Somebody tells you that they didn't reflect it, and that you should have turned up your laser rifle to its maximum setting.

Commit homicide on Blood_Librarian
You trick reality into thinking suicide is homicide! Now you're dead. How are you going to stop being dead?

Beat somebody to death with a crowbar.
Somebody has to be the strongest person in the world, right? If somebody's the strongest in the world, then it stands to reason that somebody can snap your crowbar in half with minimal effort.

Europol comes into the scene, ready to defend some people from dangerous criminals. Somebody drags themselves off the floor, then begins to prepare something special.

Somewhere else, somebody else approaches William Redfern with a book.

Days Left: 29. [14/07/19]
Somewhere.
TricMagic: 2/5 HP.
Egan_BW: 1/5 HP.
ocra_troper: 2/5 HP.
Blood_Librarian: DEAD.

Europol: 25/25 HP.
Some Europeans: 4 Europeans.
Somebody: 3/10 HP.

Somewhere Else.
William Redfern: 5/5 HP.

Somebody Else: 10/10 HP.
"Permission to fight has been given to those who are being fought, because they were wronged. And indeed, Allah is competent to give them victory." -- The Quran, Sahih International 22:39.

“And when that day comes, I know you will move to the sound of the guns and do your duty, and you will fight, and you will win.” -- Mike Pence, to West Point graduates.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2019, 08:30:59 am »

Steal a gun and use the Europeans as cover while I shoot at somebody.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2019, 08:39:26 am »

Commit Homicide from the dead on Blood_Librarian, thus flipping the integer and coming back to life.
if you want something wacky
Quote from: ChiefWaffles, MAR Discord
I continue to be puzzled by BL's attempts to make Aratam blatantly evil

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2019, 11:00:56 am »

Yoink the book from somebody else's hands, then give a big hug for helping me find the book I wanted.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2019, 11:35:10 am »

Drag Somebody to nowhere, for in nowhere, nobody lives.

anaphaxeton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Kill Somebody (8)
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2019, 01:23:01 pm »

Steal a gun and use the Europeans as cover while I shoot at somebody.
You shoot at somebody, using the Europeans as cover. Somebody has to get hit by a bullet, and that somebody is some European girl that you were hiding behind! That European girl was the daughter of some Albanian mafioso, who has some guys in some Europol unit. This Europol unit is coincidentally the one that has been sent here. Oops, turns out you're going to ru-die organisation here.

Commit Homicide from the dead on Blood_Librarian, thus flipping the integer and coming back to life.
You kill yourself, flipping an integer that isn't there. This doesn't bring you back to life, but you don't think you're dead.

Yoink the book from somebody else's hands, then give a big hug for helping me find the book I wanted.
Somebody else yeets the book back from your hands during your hug.

Drag Somebody to nowhere, for in nowhere, nobody lives.
You take somebody to nowhere, causing somebody else, everyone else to follow! Nobody lives in nowhere, yes.

Europol places King Zultan under arrest, and kindly asks him not to resist. He'd be fighting all of Greater Albania, all of Europe (there's no difference, after all), if he was to do so. Somebody fires back at King Zultan, but just manages to shoot 2 more Europeans. Somebody is still cooking up something special. It'll be ready for next round.

Nowhere.
TricMagic: 2/5 HP.
Egan_BW: 1/5 HP. /
Blood_Librarian: 0/5 HP.
King Zultan: 5/5 HP. Under arrest.

Illyrian Europol: 25/25 HP.
Some Europeans: 1 Europeans.

Nobody: 0/0 HP.

"Permission to fight has been given to those who are being fought, because they were wronged. And indeed, Allah is competent to give them victory." -- The Quran, Sahih International 22:39.

“And when that day comes, I know you will move to the sound of the guns and do your duty, and you will fight, and you will win.” -- Mike Pence, to West Point graduates.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2019, 01:28:16 pm »

Hug somebody else even harder, showering them in my love and affection!

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2019, 01:45:35 pm »

Eat some Bravery to heal myself.

anaphaxeton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Kill Somebody (9)
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2019, 05:30:25 pm »

Hug somebody else even harder, showering them in my love and affection!
If somebody loves you, know that there is somebody else is apathetic to you.

Eat some Bravery to heal myself.
+1 HP.

Nowhere.
TricMagic: 3/5 HP.
Egan_BW: 1/5 HP. /
Blood_Librarian: 0/5 HP.
King Zultan: 5/5 HP. Under arrest.

Illyrian Europol: 25/25 HP.
Some Europeans: 1 Europeans.

Nobody: 0/0 HP.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2019, 05:37:29 pm »

Eat some Justice to heal myself.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5