Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: The Swarm (SG)  (Read 7516 times)

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Swarm (SG)
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2019, 11:43:42 pm »

Build a Lab and let the soldiers eat more food.
please give the amount of food you you are having them eat and if it is for training(lvl) or strengthening(tier).
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2019, 04:31:22 am »

570 soldiers(lvl1)(27:2%>lvl2)(14:1%>lvl2)(68:1/10>tier2)
Could you clarify what this means, and what the difference between level and tier is?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2019, 06:29:52 am »

please give the amount of food you you are having them eat and if it is for training(lvl) or strengthening(tier).
50 for strengthening.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2019, 07:08:26 am »

50 for strengthening.
Are the thinkers working? If not, get them thinking as well as do all of this

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2019, 07:58:53 am »

50 for strengthening.
+1

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2019, 11:12:05 am »

570 soldiers(lvl1)(27:2%>lvl2)(14:1%>lvl2)(68:1/10>tier2)
Could you clarify what this means, and what the difference between level and tier is?
Think of level as combat experience and tier as size. The higher the level the more efficiently they kill people. The higher the tier the harder they are to kill.

Are the thinkers working? If not, get them thinking as well as do all of this
All your swarm works, they just don't have enough UP to get any upgrades.

Also if you don't give how you want the new swarmlings to be allocated, they will go by percentage(which means right now pretty even).
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2019, 06:44:15 pm »

+1 to using 50 food for strengthening and split the new pops evenly between soldiers, tinkers and thinkers. Also send 200 soldiers to the north village.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2019, 12:55:49 pm »

You have a lab built and it gets filled up pretty quickly by the thinkers. You realize that your soldiers are lacking and have all of them eat more biomatter and watch as all your current soldiers get twice as bigger. The upside to this is that they are harder to kill, and by proxy are able to kill more, however they eat 4 times as much biomatter; only 46.9 biomatter was used due to the fact that you can only go up 1 tier or level a turn. You send 200 of your newly christened tier 2 soldiers to the village that was seen to the north. Your swarm has seen its first losses, 24 tier 2 soldiers fell to the village military, the rest of the soldiers wipe out the village military and leave 5 villagers behind(the village has been reduced to a hamlet). Bodies coming back: 113(89 villagers + 24 soldiers). You then divide the new swarmlings evenly between everyone except harvesters. Your harvesters inform you that there is maybe 1 or 2 more turns of biomatter in the surroundings before having to move farther away for biomatter. You will have to decide by than if you will want to expand east or south.

How do you wish to proceed?

The Swarm:
Pop: 3876 total (18.8% soldiers, 14.9% harvesters, 22.1% breeders, 22.1% thinkers, 22.1% tinkers)
   731 soldiers(1:8%>lvl2;tier2)(26:3%>lvl2;tier2)(14:2%>lvl2;tier2)(43:1%>lvl2;tier2)(362:lvl1;tier2)(285:lvl1;tier1)
   580 harvesters(bringing in 58 biomass)
   855 breeders(growing 1710 pop)
   855 thinkers(getting 8.517(lab doubling) UP)
   855 tinkers(getting 8.5 BP)
Buildings: 1 Nest(3876/10,000(soft max)), 1 Lab(855/1000(hard max))
Upgrades: n/a
Resources:
   Biomatter: 75.5(52 being eaten)(100 soft max)
   UP: 12.5
   BP: 7.5
   Bodies: 113(1.13 biomatter)

I have added some more details to the Swarm area, let me know if it is too much. Soft max can be passed, will give penalties to growth in that area. Hard max can not be passed. Bodies will become biomatter if not enough biomatter to sustain the swarm. Also please remember to allocate your swarmlings each turn otherwise they will be auto allocated based on percentages.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2019, 01:52:33 pm »

build another nest if able. Feed biomatter to soldiers to increase level

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2019, 02:46:28 pm »

Feed biomatter to soldiers to increase level
Please state how much biomatter or the number of soldiers to level up.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2019, 02:54:56 pm »

Houwver much biomatter to level up all tier 1 soldiers

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2019, 12:51:28 am »

Do we want to get the larger mouths upgrade? Also, what do our surroundings look like at the moment?
And can we temporarily halt our population growth?

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2019, 01:30:50 am »

What do our surroundings look like at the moment?
Your immediate surrounds are close to being bare, your harvesters don't care to preserve the land. The east and south are your only major options of expansion. The North is badlands so you can't get anything there. The west is ocean so good luck with that.

And can we temporarily halt our population growth?
Reallocate away from breeder, stop feeding certain pops, or just have the breeders stop pumping out swarmlings. Tho with how aggressive you have been, you did wipe out 2 villages and left survivors at the last one, I can tell you that you will be seeing a lot more fighting and with strong military forces in the coming turns.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2019, 01:45:45 am »

So my action list is:
-build another nest
-attack the hamlet to the north with 150 soldiers
-split new pop evenly between everyone except breeders
-send 300 soldiers to explore to the east
-spend up to 60 biomatter to raise all our soldiers to level 2

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2019, 07:06:53 am »

So my action list is:
-build another nest
-attack the hamlet to the north with 150 soldiers
-split new pop evenly between everyone except breeders
-send 300 soldiers to explore to the east
-spend up to 60 biomatter to raise all our soldiers to level 2
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8