Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Re: IRON GLADIATOR: TOO BE CONTINUED  (Read 449 times)

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Mood: Cautiously Optomistic
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: IRON GLADIATOR: TOO BE CONTINUED
« on: July 01, 2019, 02:31:26 pm »

♫ Tanker Deck A Crew's Quarters

Quote from: ?

What's the hold up. You're obligated to comply with this test.

Quote from: Staff Member

Patience! He's...checking in on Kuro. They need privacy to...share some words. Pilot to pilot. He's coming, he's coming.

Hey guys. I was sick, and I also found out I don't own my 3D images (they belong to Google) and thus IG was iced. Or put on ice.

I don't want to host IRON GLADIATOR without that stuff. To me, it is what makes it fun and challenging. And I think you like it to.

I have a hard time focusing on something that isn't challenging enough for me. I love designing forum games, and I love art. I combine both to finish games or go further than I could otherwise.

Right now I don't have that option.

The puppet battle was supposed to be an intermission until I could move forward with 3D. Since Google Sketchup requires ridiculous yearly fees to own your own damn images I am screwed. I want to transition to Blender, but I can't because my library PC's do not allow me to install them.

Anyway, there is your update.

I suppose I could continue in a 2D art style, but for the sake of consistent story telling I'd reboot in that case. I will be continuing to host other games as I cannot proceed with IG normally.

If you want a reboot of IG let me know. I will consider it. If you want to try something else, I have brought back another old series called Panic Race, which I will also challenge myself to fill with colorful characters (your own and mine) and exciting action.

I love you all. As a kid I was very shy to tell my own parents I loved them. But my players are my favorite people in the world.

I know I am strange and host weird games unlike the status quo but I host kooky games for kooky people.

I'm sorry

RH
Awesome With Autism
Currently listening to: Goldeneye Menu