Dwarf Fortress > DF Modding

Whilst using DFHack object testing arena won't let me create any creature.

<< < (2/3) > >>

PelicanStrapped:

--- Quote from: Rumrusher on July 01, 2019, 05:12:30 pm ---oh that's because using dfhack to switch to arena mode reveals that in the other game modes the arena's creature/tree/item list is empty and it requires refilling the arena list with a dfhack script to fix that.

--- End quote ---
I don't want to be annoying but do you have anymore information on this?

Roses:
Have you tried the DFHack script create-unit?

PelicanStrapped:

--- Quote from: Roses on July 09, 2019, 03:53:31 pm ---Have you tried the DFHack script create-unit?

--- End quote ---
Yes although I just want to create simple creatures and information of its use changed between posts and pages on it.

Roses:

--- Quote from: PelicanStrapped on July 09, 2019, 03:56:57 pm ---
--- Quote from: Roses on July 09, 2019, 03:53:31 pm ---Have you tried the DFHack script create-unit?

--- End quote ---
Yes although I just want to create simple creatures and information of its use changed between posts and pages on it.

--- End quote ---

In it there is an example of how to populate the arena list, although you have to do it one at a time.

You can also type modtools/create-unit -help in the DFHack command line and you will get the current usage options available. You should be able to do just a modtools/create-unit -race DOG -caste MALE to spawn a male dog

PelicanStrapped:

--- Quote from: Roses on July 09, 2019, 04:36:22 pm ---
--- Quote from: PelicanStrapped on July 09, 2019, 03:56:57 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

In it there is an example of how to populate the arena list, although you have to do it one at a time.

You can also type modtools/create-unit -help in the DFHack command line and you will get the current usage options available. You should be able to do just a modtools/create-unit -race DOG -caste MALE to spawn a male dog

--- End quote ---
Thats alot easier than expected thankyou so much!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version