Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: Clone Wars Take 2(4/?) Match 2 Ongoing  (Read 14699 times)

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Clone Wars Take 2(4/?) Match 2 Ongoing
« Reply #120 on: May 21, 2020, 01:51:51 am »

((If able, yes. I think some are built already but if able I might be able to make others in more areas, these ones being better than the first ones))
Small things like traps are fine and quick to make.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 21, 2020, 05:25:56 am »

4 Clones continue to research explosives.
4 Clones gather matter.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 21, 2020, 08:07:49 am »

Have 2 clones build, set and activate better traps at (3,8), (3,7), (3,6), (2,6), (1,5) and (0,6)
Have 9 clones (1 armored) protect the cloning vats

I think the 6 hexes around my bunker have the first gen traps, and I think it’s one trap per hex

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 21, 2020, 11:13:36 am »

Have 2 clones build, set and activate better traps at (3,8), (3,7), (3,6), (2,6), (1,5) and (0,6)

I think the 6 hexes around my bunker have the first gen traps, and I think it’s one trap per hex
Because there are enemy clones in your base(1,7) you will get a -1 to activating the traps outside your base. Just letting you know.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 21, 2020, 02:01:50 pm »

Because there are enemy clones in your base(1,7) you will get a -1 to activating the traps outside your base. Just letting you know.
Makes sense

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 25, 2020, 02:29:54 pm »

So I had the update almost done and was starting to work on the battle between Dustan and Naturegirl. Then my computer crashed and lost all the progress(including the rolls). So I am going to leave this alone and come back to it in a couple days. I think I will go back to using Google Docs to have a backup for my updates.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]