Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

This RTD is complicated, and I don’t want to risk messing it up, I’m thinking of “simplifying” it by having the characters enter a portal I spawned via a 6 some turns ago, transporting them to a ne world, a Minimalist world

Bring characters to Mininalist World (character sheets no longer required, forms not set, memories intact, complete minimalist, but the story continues)
- 0 (0%)
Bring characters through, but the portal deletes their memories and they have to start anew, new for,s made, new memories forged
- 3 (50%)
Bring characters through, memories of themselves and goals deleted, memories of this world remain
- 1 (16.7%)
Other(PM me the suggestion you wish)
- 1 (16.7%)
Start completely fresh, the portal envelops everything and rearranges itself into a new universe
- 1 (16.7%)
Continue the indefinite wait
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 56

Author Topic: My First RTD: A Minimalist Adventure to Nowhere and Everywhere (Players welcome)  (Read 86134 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: My First RTD: A Minimalist Adventure to Nowhere and Everywhere
« Reply #345 on: August 30, 2019, 09:29:38 pm »

Avetruetotheimperator and spazyak have yet to post. This game isn’t dead. If they left they can say they left to avoid everyone waiting for players that won’t come
yeah, sorry. I'm going to say that I am going to leave this as I have very sotty internet right now that struggles to load bay12.
Ok thanks for telling me. Your character will continue to live in the world. Now I just need to hear from Avetruetotheimperator

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: August 31, 2019, 03:58:57 am »

I hope your accepting more
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: August 31, 2019, 07:07:54 am »

I hope your accepting more
I am. I just need Avetruetotheimperator to post their action for the turn to continue. This is accepting new players

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: August 31, 2019, 09:39:20 am »

*SNIFF SNIFF*
HMMMMM, Kenneth smells the presence of the....Ultrasmurfs! SUPERBAD MEN MAY ARRIVE!
Kenneth will have to use the smugness radar to confirm potential ultra-smurf! DO IT NOW, KENNETH COMMANDS IT!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: August 31, 2019, 10:21:06 am »

Let my genetically enhanced physiology to fix my body

Request local goverment to be more proactive in seeking out cults worshipping xenos or dark gods of chaos or whatever else

(Sorry about the bad rolls)
You try to heal yourself but somehow cause more damage to yourself instead. Your limbs sometimes get stuck instead of moving how you want them to. (There are two rolls for each action involving use of arms or legs. One to determine if they work and one for the normal action roll. 1-3 is that they freeze up, 4-6 is that work as intended. If the limbs freeze up, you will attempt a way to do said action differently, example, attempting to run. If your legs freeze up you will use your arms to move instead)

I use my time-slowing powers, then I shoot both of the bandits in their heads.
Once it's done, I interrogate Fred about the whereabouts of Merciless Richard, aka my target and arch-nemesis.

You slow time and shoot the bandits. Before their corpses hit the ground, you begin asking Fred about Merciless Richard. As you do this you realize you forgot to speed up time before interrogation, so you do so. Fred asks “that was really fast, can you repeat that?”

"I don't know how they got there because I wasn't there."
Guide the train to the Blockbuster so he can remove the rails.
You all make it to the Blockbuster safely. You notice a ship crash in the distance

Explore the area.

Spoiler: Scotty (click to show/hide)
You find various hadrosaurs and oachycephalosaurs in the area. You can see buildings in the distance outside of your radius. There are humans nearby, being careful to avoid being inside the radius while observing you

*SNIFF SNIFF*
HMMMMM, Kenneth smells the presence of the....Ultrasmurfs! SUPERBAD MEN MAY ARRIVE!
Kenneth will have to use the smugness radar to confirm potential ultra-smurf! DO IT NOW, KENNETH COMMANDS IT!

Your smugness radar detects ultrasmurfs heading towards your island from all sides

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: August 31, 2019, 02:50:11 pm »

Request treatment from damn proper ultramarine  apothecary versed in mysteries of space marine enhanced genetics

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: August 31, 2019, 04:52:42 pm »

emerge from the crash site and try to find if one of the probes survived
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: September 01, 2019, 02:35:52 am »

"Where. I. Can. Find. Merciless. Richard?!"

Interrogate Fred again, without slowdown powers.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: September 01, 2019, 05:10:13 am »

Wait for the train to remove the rails.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: September 01, 2019, 08:34:26 am »

Spoiler: Train/George (click to show/hide)

Install a magical railroad switch that looks like a keychain, this will allow the rat to make rails appear or disappear with only pressing a button
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: September 01, 2019, 12:52:05 pm »

Wander around and hunt the other dinosaurs.

My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: September 02, 2019, 05:42:12 pm »

AH NO, ITS HAPPENING AGAIN! KENNETH KNEW ROWBOAT GULLIMAN WILL TRY TO GET KENNETH! HE'S JEALOUS, JEALOUS OF KENNETH! NO MATTER, PANZERFAUST WILL DESTROY ALL THE BAD MEN... AND IF KENNETH FAILS... CHAOS REIGNS!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: September 02, 2019, 08:45:23 pm »

Request treatment from damn proper ultramarine  apothecary versed in mysteries of space marine enhanced genetics
You request treatment from an apocathary. Short.y after, a drop pod Falls a few feet from you. An apocathary steps out and injects you with a blue green liquid, healing your wounds within a few minutes.
“How do you feel?”

emerge from the crash site and try to find if one of the probes survived
You emerge from the crash site and find one of the probes. It seems to have survived. The human kid watches you intently

"Where. I. Can. Find. Merciless. Richard?!"

Interrogate Fred again, without slowdown powers.
You ask him again
“Merciless Richard? I think he’s in a place called...Rockmania?”

Wait for the train to remove the rails.
Spoiler: Train/George (click to show/hide)

Install a magical railroad switch that looks like a keychain, this will allow the rat to make rails appear or disappear with only pressing a button
Zultan waits for George to remove the rails, George tries to make a magical necklace for him to make rails appear and disappear with a button, but as the necklace forms, it turns into a snake with a key for a head

Wander around and hunt the other dinosaurs.

Unfortunatly, they are good at random Ning away from you. You may need to be more sneaky to capture something

AH NO, ITS HAPPENING AGAIN! KENNETH KNEW ROWBOAT GULLIMAN WILL TRY TO GET KENNETH! HE'S JEALOUS, JEALOUS OF KENNETH! NO MATTER, PANZERFAUSY WILL DESTROY ALL THE BAD MEN... AND IF KENNETH FAILS... CHAOS REIGNS!
Your tanks manage to destroy most of the ships. There are two left, but they appear to be more focused on evasive maneuvers than getting to the island

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: September 03, 2019, 01:52:13 am »

Finally fine, this world is really backwards compared to Macragge.

Get myself and apothecary teleported to Macragge Fury stationed on earths orbit .

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: September 03, 2019, 06:30:28 am »

"That's not what I was expecting."
Grab the key snake and try to remove the rails with it.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 56