Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

This RTD is complicated, and I don’t want to risk messing it up, I’m thinking of “simplifying” it by having the characters enter a portal I spawned via a 6 some turns ago, transporting them to a ne world, a Minimalist world

Bring characters to Mininalist World (character sheets no longer required, forms not set, memories intact, complete minimalist, but the story continues)
- 0 (0%)
Bring characters through, but the portal deletes their memories and they have to start anew, new for,s made, new memories forged
- 3 (50%)
Bring characters through, memories of themselves and goals deleted, memories of this world remain
- 1 (16.7%)
Other(PM me the suggestion you wish)
- 1 (16.7%)
Start completely fresh, the portal envelops everything and rearranges itself into a new universe
- 1 (16.7%)
Continue the indefinite wait
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 56

Author Topic: My First RTD: A Minimalist Adventure to Nowhere and Everywhere (Players welcome)  (Read 86154 times)

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: My First RTD: A Minimalist Adventure to Nowhere and Everywhere
« Reply #495 on: October 01, 2019, 11:16:00 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Well, hypnosis ray it is. Build that so if I have problems increasing my army I can make it easier.

Hand the armor to the pilot and tell him to put it on.

After that’s finished, hop back into the clown copter with the pilot and fly to whatever gets my attention first

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: October 01, 2019, 03:53:35 pm »

Keep bombarding crypt

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: October 01, 2019, 03:56:33 pm »

Follow the spaceship.

Spoiler: Scotty (click to show/hide)
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: October 01, 2019, 04:21:17 pm »

gateway continues to warp in more zealots

probes dig themselves out of the tunnel

mothership continues to purge cities, with the void rays protecting the mothership

zealots continue the purge of zerg abominations

Lazurus uses his psionic powers to crush the minds of any who attack his base
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: October 02, 2019, 02:00:35 am »

Use either acidic or incendiary round to make sure that the ghouls will not get resurrected.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: October 02, 2019, 06:57:50 pm »

((Lemme guess: waiting for Kenneth))

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: October 02, 2019, 07:03:34 pm »

(Yep)

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: October 02, 2019, 10:35:53 pm »

The lighthouse has no light, but kenneth does not care! No, he'll fire the nuclear mortar he placed there earlier at a nearby town! Which is filled with badmen, perfect for the nuclear sacrifice. Then the sign shall be shown to the cult, and as the warp overtakes the earth...
Ave Imperia...
CHAOS REIGNS!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: October 03, 2019, 01:24:48 am »

In that case use magic to improve myself so I can go to space.
The magic allows your wheels to constantly be riding on air, taking enough air to allow you to drive even in the near vacuum of space.
(If this doesn’t make sense, ask about it and I will clarify)

"Lets go down the path in front of us."
Get the six rats to join my group, walk down the forward path.
Keep bombarding crypt
Use either acidic or incendiary round to make sure that the ghouls will not get resurrected.
1,4,3v6 target=1
King Zultan and his party walk down the forward path as the way back has caved in due to something large hitting the surface. It’s dark and the hallway seems to go on forever, eventually you find a room that to you looks like an empty square room, but the zombies and Tazzes seem to grow uneasy. Melanie turns to you and whispers ”I didn’t know zombies could feel fear” Reginald asks everyone ”Does anyone else see an empty room?” Ajohn and Jane both say yes at about the same time. ”I doubt they are scared of an empty room, perhaps they see something we don’t?” Ajohn asks. ”Or hear something we don’t.” Jane replies. According to the Ultramarine, there is now a crater about 20 ft in front of a human, 3 storks and an eagle. The human is firing acidic projectiles at ghouls near the entrance, killing them. After a few minutes, the ghouls melt away as they attack stork1, the leader of the birds. The scratch from the last ghoul before it melted away means that stork1 is also killed by the acid, melting away in turn. (2,6,3) Stork2 runs away from the group, not wanting to stay when his leader was killed. Stork3 vows to follow you till the end. The eagle says he will continue to follow you, but will leave if the stork is killed. Purple ghoul blood mixes with red bird blood at the entrance. You can now enter the crypt without dealing with any more ghouls. The Ultramarine, the human, the stork, and the eagle notice a heel opted with a clown head flying towards their location.

Follow the spaceship.

gateway continues to warp in more zealots

probes dig themselves out of the tunnel

mothership continues to purge cities, with the void rays protecting the mothership

zealots continue the purge of zerg abominations

Lazurus uses his psionic powers to crush the minds of any who attack his base
The lighthouse has no light, but kenneth does not care! No, he'll fire the nuclear mortar he placed there earlier at a nearby town! Which is filled with badmen, perfect for the nuclear sacrifice. Then the sign shall be shown to the cult, and as the warp overtakes the earth...
Ave Imperia...
CHAOS REIGNS!

4v3, 4, 4, 4, 2, 5, 6
You follow the ship, which detects you as a threat and shoots you, however the ray is deflected into space by a concentrated burst of blue fire. You are getting good at controlling this. You follow the ship as it flies to a new city filled with what seem like living buildings and lots of purple creatures. The ship burns the city, turning the whole place to ash, save for one of the purple creatures, a bird?, flying off somewhere else. The probes finally manage to dig themselves out while the gateway warps in more zealots. The mothership’s void ray shoots st something but is deflected, luckily whatever it shot at didn’t attack, merely follow and watched as it burned a Zerg nest. However one of the zergs taking the body of a bird managed to fly away before being burned. The zealots get lost in one of the Zerg nests. You don’t know if they are still alive or not. (6v2) A bear zerg came towards the base, but Lazarus easily crushed its brain, causing it to leak out from its ears. More zergs appear, these ones have human form. (2) Both are also killed, their brains leaking out of their eyes as they fall. Meanwhile at the lighthouse, Kenneth sets up and uses a nuclear mortar, aiming it at an Ultramarine base, destroying it. His cult members are approached by some purple humans claiming to be servants of chaos.

Well, hypnosis ray it is. Build that so if I have problems increasing my army I can make it easier.

Hand the armor to the pilot and tell him to put it on.

After that’s finished, hop back into the clown copter with the pilot and fly to whatever gets my attention first

6, 4+1 hypnosis, 5(location=1)
You manage to build the hypno ray. You find out that it doesn’t have an off button, so you aim it at the pilot, who wordlessly follows your instructions and equips the armor. You look outside and notice a large crater in a graveyard. You enter the clowncopter with the pilot following you and fly there. You see a ship, and on the ground 20 ft away from the crater you notice a human, an eagle and a stork near the entrance to what looks like a crypt.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: October 03, 2019, 02:20:54 am »

Rampage randomly around the battlefield.

My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: October 03, 2019, 04:31:52 am »

(Did the six rats join me?)

"More invisible things to kill."
Quick everybody rush the invisible things and beat the shit out of 'em!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 04:00:41 am by King Zultan »
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: October 03, 2019, 06:57:27 am »

Vindicate death of ultramarine base by broadside of macrocannons

My company and personnel aboard this  strike cruiser  are the only ultramarine forces in this solar system, can anyone explain all those other ultramarines arriving out of nowhere and being everywhere ? Only obvious explanation is all those ultramarines being alpha legion infiltrators... Thas it, so many damn alpha legionaries   

Send astropathic message reporting this solar system infiltration by forces of chaos and xenos  to chapter master

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: October 03, 2019, 07:41:05 am »

(Did the six rats join me?)

"More invisible things to kill."
Quick everybody rush the invisible things and beat the shit out of 'em!
(Yes, they joined you)

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: October 03, 2019, 10:59:46 am »

Bah! Looks like we crashed yet another party!

Hand the pilot the proton ray, telling him not to fire unless I say so.

Fly down close to the ground, exit the clown copter, and casually walk towards the human and the birds.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: October 03, 2019, 12:16:22 pm »

Onwards to space is time to search for precious metals between the meteors and other unclaimed stuff there
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 56