Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

This RTD is complicated, and I don’t want to risk messing it up, I’m thinking of “simplifying” it by having the characters enter a portal I spawned via a 6 some turns ago, transporting them to a ne world, a Minimalist world

Bring characters to Mininalist World (character sheets no longer required, forms not set, memories intact, complete minimalist, but the story continues)
- 0 (0%)
Bring characters through, but the portal deletes their memories and they have to start anew, new for,s made, new memories forged
- 3 (50%)
Bring characters through, memories of themselves and goals deleted, memories of this world remain
- 1 (16.7%)
Other(PM me the suggestion you wish)
- 1 (16.7%)
Start completely fresh, the portal envelops everything and rearranges itself into a new universe
- 1 (16.7%)
Continue the indefinite wait
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 56

Author Topic: My First RTD: A Minimalist Adventure to Nowhere and Everywhere (Players welcome)  (Read 85986 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile

What about my distress call to Macragge action ?
Sorry, I will add it

Something destroying planets? We will send someone over.
2 ships will arrive in 3 turns

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Screw it. I will just build the Football goals, ball and two fields myself
« Last Edit: October 19, 2019, 05:05:51 pm by ziizo »
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Screw it. I will just build the sport equipment myself
Which sport?

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I continue launching torpedoes , send thunderhawk gunships to cripple zerg ships and make them burn into atmosphere /b]

My primarch, I am afraid, that I have discovered species more dreadful then tyranids, we will require ordinary imperial navy ships aswell to purge this taint

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile

Screw it. I will just build the sport equipment myself
Which sport?

Football. the goals and some balls plus two fields. will edit the post to add that.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile

I start dominating the minds of the zerg that got powered up by the psi-enhancer

probes continue warping in more proton cannons

carriers start to repair them selves

star gate warps in another mother ship

the Golden armada blast away any Resistance found in there path of annihilating the zerg threat

Proton cannons shoot at any threat

I also start up telepathic commutations with Kennith
"Terran why are you knocking on my door?"
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah this clown copter here needs fixing. Do you get giant reptiles here often? I don’t smell fear on you.

Before talking, have the pilot keep watch from the door.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile

Prepare my climbing equipment and grappling hook; I'll grapple to a wall, so I can climb up from there.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kenneth needs to contact the cult of kenneth! They'll bring reinforcements, surely!

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Who else is left?))

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Scotty pursues the ox into town to kill and eat it.

Spoiler: Scotty (click to show/hide)
6v2
You manage to catch up to the ox and kill it. You begin eating the carcass. You feel like it healed you.

Yeah this clown copter here needs fixing. Do you get giant reptiles here often? I don’t smell fear on you.

Before talking, have the pilot keep watch from the door.
The pilot listens to you and keeps watch. He sees an ox and a T rex run past the building but neither of them seemed to pay attention. He also notices more purple creatures of various forms around the town. Back inside the building, Fear? What’s that? We don’t have fear. On the subject of the clown copter, I’m sure we can fix it. I’m sure you noticed the various towns burned down! The ones who did that are trying to kill us off. Will you help us fight them?

"The lights seem like a death trap lets go through the door."
Have everybody go through the door a few at a time, as to avoid injury.
You all make it through, though Melanie dropped her crowbar and it was broken by the rock. You find that ahead of you there is sunlight, you may have found the way out

Screw it. I will just build the Football goals, ball and two fields myself
Wagon 8 spawns dirt, growing grass and there is a line dividing it in half, making the fields. The attempts at making goals spawned metal springs instead. The attempt at making a ball resulted in a sphere of loud sounds floating above the stadium, killing the grass directly below it. (Sorry about the fails)

I continue launching torpedoes , send thunderhawk gunships to cripple zerg ships and make them burn into atmosphere /b]

My primarch, I am afraid, that I have discovered species more dreadful then tyranids, we will require ordinary imperial navy ships aswell to purge this taint
1+1v1, 6+1v1, 6
The torpedoes did some damage killing a few of the ships, the gunships successfully burned all of the Zerg ships. Yes, we are sending them as well
2 Ships will arrive in 2 turns
4 Imperial Navy ships will arrive in 3 turns, however their communications broke down shortly after receiving the order to come to you, but before receiving the reason for coming, so when they arrive you might have to brief them on what’s going on

Prepare my climbing equipment and grappling hook; I'll grapple to a wall, so I can climb up from there.
You grapple the wall, sending a red pulse through the castle. 1 guinea pig made of bone exits the castle and notices you, starting to climb the wall you are climbing.

I start dominating the minds of the zerg that got powered up by the psi-enhancer

probes continue warping in more proton cannons

carriers start to repair them selves

star gate warps in another mother ship

the Golden armada blast away any Resistance found in there path of annihilating the zerg threat

Proton cannons shoot at any threat

I also start up telepathic commutations with Kennith
"Terran why are you knocking on my door?"
4,4+1,4,4,1,(1)
You manage to control the zergs. They see you as their new Overmind. The probes manage to warp in 4 fully functional proton cannons. The carriers are 50% of the way done with repairs. A new Mothership flies through the Stargate, though you notice that it is low on fuel. The Golden Armada, seeing that the nearby Zerg ships were already destroyed, thought the resistance might be within. The ships began to fire on each other. The proton cannons were aimed at the sky, not detecting the 100 soldiers.

Kenneth needs to contact the cult of kenneth! They'll bring reinforcements, surely!
(3)
Ignoring the voice in your head, you contact the cult, they bring in 100 soldiers

3v1
The soldiers destroy one of the sky focused proton cannons

(There is no limit to how many actions players can perform)

((Who else is left?))
(You ninja’d me right when I was about to post)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2019, 07:48:19 am by Naturegirl1999 »

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

( was not there persistance bonus for keeping doing same thing turn after turn ? )

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Use caution and move towards the light and be on the look out for any potential traps.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

( was not there persistance bonus for keeping doing same thing turn after turn ? )
(Sorry, I will fix that
Fixed
« Last Edit: October 22, 2019, 07:48:35 am by Naturegirl1999 »

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile

Try again.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 56