Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

This RTD is complicated, and I don’t want to risk messing it up, I’m thinking of “simplifying” it by having the characters enter a portal I spawned via a 6 some turns ago, transporting them to a ne world, a Minimalist world

Bring characters to Mininalist World (character sheets no longer required, forms not set, memories intact, complete minimalist, but the story continues)
- 0 (0%)
Bring characters through, but the portal deletes their memories and they have to start anew, new for,s made, new memories forged
- 3 (50%)
Bring characters through, memories of themselves and goals deleted, memories of this world remain
- 1 (16.7%)
Other(PM me the suggestion you wish)
- 1 (16.7%)
Start completely fresh, the portal envelops everything and rearranges itself into a new universe
- 1 (16.7%)
Continue the indefinite wait
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 56

Author Topic: My First RTD: A Minimalist Adventure to Nowhere and Everywhere (Players welcome)  (Read 85992 times)

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Oh sure why not. Hey, why is it you’re being attacked anyway?

Casually look around the area while talking

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile

Explore the town.

Spoiler: Scotty (click to show/hide)
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile

mother ship goes around purging again

I crush the minds of those intruders

probes build more proton cannons

star gate warps in more void rays

the golden armada stops shooting its self and start repairing the damage they dealt to themselves

the zerg i dominated go build a zerg hive

carriers continue with there repairs
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Continue firing torpedoes, send thunderhawk gunships to cripple golden armada by surgical boarding attacks   

Reinforcements are on the way, we are the ultramarines and no xeno shall escape our wrath

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile

6/8

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The Cult of Kenneth shall take over this psychic network, and turn it to the glory of chaos! The Dark gods will laugh, including kenneth!
Meanwhile Kenneth himself shall conjure up a portal between here and rockmania, for ease of reinforcement.
Also, Mercilous Richard should be finishing up the dungeon now. Many sacrifices for the cult!

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile

Hang on the wall and try to shoot the guinea pig skeleton with acidic rocket rounds.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Use caution and move towards the light and be on the look out for any potential traps.
There are no traps, you exit in a town you haven't been to before. You notice a Trex surrrounded by purple creatures.

Explore the town.

Spoiler: Scotty (click to show/hide)
You begin to explore town. You notice a large structure in the center of the town, you also notice there are purple creatures of various sizes surrounding you. Come with us. You will be useful you hear in your head.

Try again.

1+1,3+1,4+1
Because the field was successful, you try to fix the goals and ball. You try to stretch the springs into goals, but they start hopping around. You manage to make the ball a prolate spheroid(the shape of an American football) of brown leather that doesn't float or destroy things. It also has white hexagons etched onto it. The field repairs itself from the damage as you make the ball.

Oh sure why not. Hey, why is it you’re being attacked anyway?

Casually look around the area while talking
Oh, they don't like that wanted to move to the planet. Not much other than that we are here

You look around and notice a map in the store that has various dots and lines pointing to the center. You hear what sounds like the ground breaking from outside, but your pilot doesn't mention anything so whatever it was probably isn't a threat

Hang on the wall and try to shoot the guinea pig skeleton with acidic rocket rounds.
3v4
You shoot acid at the guinea pig. It grazes near the top of it, slightly damaging the shoulder but not enough to make a leg fall off. It continues to climb towards you.

mother ship goes around purging again

I crush the minds of those intruders

probes build more proton cannons

star gate warps in more void rays

the golden armada stops shooting its self and start repairing the damage they dealt to themselves

the zerg i dominated go build a zerg hive

carriers continue with there repairs
Continue firing torpedoes, send thunderhawk gunships to cripple golden armada by surgical boarding attacks   

Reinforcements are on the way, we are the ultramarines and no xeno shall escape our wrath
The Cult of Kenneth shall take over this psychic network, and turn it to the glory of chaos! The Dark gods will laugh, including kenneth!
Meanwhile Kenneth himself shall conjure up a portal between here and rockmania, for ease of reinforcement.
Also, Mercilous Richard should be finishing up the dungeon now. Many sacrifices for the cult!

1,6v3,2,2,5v3+1,4,1,2v1,1v1,6,4
As you ready the Mothership for purging, you notice that the navigation database is missing. It seems you will have to find some Zerg and get the coordinates down so the mothership can know where to go. Your mind powers manage to kill 45 of the soldiers. There isn't any progress on the proton cannons, but no damage either. The star gate doesn't manage to warp anything. It turns on and off in intervals. The Golden Armada stops damaging itself and begins repairs as it is shot by torpedoes, which the repairs fix. However the Thunderhawk gunners kill about 1/8th of the ships. (2 Ships will arrive in 1 turns
4 Imperial Navy ships will arrive in 2 turns)
The Zerg begin building a Zerg Hive outside near your base. The carriers, in an attempt to repair themselves, begin to overheat. The existing proton cannons and the remaining 55 soldiers both end up doing damage, but there are no further casualties from either side. Kenneth's portal has been constructed, however he doesn't know exactly where it leads. Merciless Richard is about halfway done with the dungeon.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"What the hell is even going on anymore?"
Get far away form the T-rex and look for some where we can get some guns.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Keep launching torpedoes

Thunderhawk gunships continue their boarding runs

Librarian casts telepathic assault spell to disorient golden armada by blowing up heads of ship captains   

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile

have the Golden Armada blast those terrain ships to pieces

I continue crushing the minds of the invaders

have the zerg hive produce a crap ton of zerglings

install a navigation system into the mother ship

Probes keep trying to warp in pylons and proton cannons

I also try to establish telepathic communications with Kenneth
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ok so where are these guys at? And how big a threat is this thing because if it’s very big I’m definitely going to need a bigger army.

Ask the pilot what’s going on outside

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile

Search for abandoned goals and balls to fix and keep.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Send some cultists through the portal! Perhaps what's beyond is kenneth's allies!
Meanwhile, the other cultists should have gathered the sacrifices and prepared the rituals. Riiiight?
But Kenneth will show these strange ones the power of chaos! Blow it uppppp~

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Send some cultists through the portal! Perhaps what's beyond is kenneth's allies!
Meanwhile, the other cultists should have gathered the sacrifices and prepared the rituals. Riiiight?
But Kenneth will show these strange ones the power of chaos! Blow it uppppp~

(There are telepathic communications to you, do you wish to respond?)
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 56