Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

This RTD is complicated, and I don’t want to risk messing it up, I’m thinking of “simplifying” it by having the characters enter a portal I spawned via a 6 some turns ago, transporting them to a ne world, a Minimalist world

Bring characters to Mininalist World (character sheets no longer required, forms not set, memories intact, complete minimalist, but the story continues)
- 0 (0%)
Bring characters through, but the portal deletes their memories and they have to start anew, new for,s made, new memories forged
- 3 (50%)
Bring characters through, memories of themselves and goals deleted, memories of this world remain
- 1 (16.7%)
Other(PM me the suggestion you wish)
- 1 (16.7%)
Start completely fresh, the portal envelops everything and rearranges itself into a new universe
- 1 (16.7%)
Continue the indefinite wait
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 56

Author Topic: My First RTD: A Minimalist Adventure to Nowhere and Everywhere (Players welcome)  (Read 85874 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile

Did the zerg around me react to one of their own getting eaten? They didn't back off, but I'm not sure what they did do.
They are still there, they are more wary of you now

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile

Attack the zerg and drive them off.

Spoiler: Arp (click to show/hide)
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile

have the zerglings rush the cult of Kenneth

I use the psi-enchaner to boost my abilities to the absolute peak of all creation

have another armada come to back up the one getting wrecked

have the carriers start annihilating those intruders

probes build a navigation system and install it into the mother ship
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Keep launching torpedoes
thunderhawk gunships continue boarding attacks

Newly arriving ultramarine ships bombard protoss base
Librarian casts curse of Omnissiah to make foul alien machinery  malfunction horribly

This planet belongs to mankind, foul alien.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

6/8

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

YESSSSSS, DEMONS! SUMMON MORE CULT, MOOORE!
Otherwise, kenneth shall eliminate all these not-nids with panzerfaust. He will succeeed

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(We might have to skip some of these people to keep the game from dying.)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile

((Probably, yeah.))
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((The game isn’t dead yet, I will PM the remaining person and if they don’t post today or tomorrow I will do the turn))
((Miscounted, we have all 8, turn will be done later today))

"Seriously what the hell is even going on, was that cave just full of hallucinogens or some shit, you know what screw this place lets go steal a bus and go home!"
Have my people help me find a bus to steal.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
You find a bus and start driving. As you drive, you notice there is someone on the bus who woke up shortly after you start driving. "Oh hey, weird town, yeah? Where we going?" You notice his voice is slurred

Alright so let’s go find this guy and take him out together. We’ll worry about the ships later. You guys can fight, right?

Do some stretching to loosen myself up
(Clowncopter repairs: 6)
The clowncopter is repaired in record time. You think you can hear it say "I'm ready"

Attack the zerg and drive them off.

Spoiler: Arp (click to show/hide)
2v6
As you attack, you notice more of them are coming to your location

Shake the guinea pig off my leg with all my rage and anger.
You try shaking it off, however it bites down harder, you feel pain shoot through your leg as you feel like your foot is about to be torn off

have the zerglings rush the cult of Kenneth

I use the psi-enchaner to boost my abilities to the absolute peak of all creation

have another armada come to back up the one getting wrecked

have the carriers start annihilating those intruders

probes build a navigation system and install it into the mother ship
Keep launching torpedoes
thunderhawk gunships continue boarding attacks

Newly arriving ultramarine ships bombard protoss base
Librarian casts curse of Omnissiah to make foul alien machinery  malfunction horribly

This planet belongs to mankind, foul alien.
YESSSSSS, DEMONS! SUMMON MORE CULT, MOOORE!
Otherwise, kenneth shall eliminate all these not-nids with panzerfaust. He will succeeed

[Curse of Omnissiah: 5]
[Summoning more Cult members: 6]
[Psi Enhancement: 6]
[Zergling RushvCult of Kenneth: 3+1 Psi-Enhancement v 2+1Cult Summoning]
[Panzerfaust AttackvNot-nids: 1 v 1]
[Armada Back up: 1]
[Carriers Attack: 2-1 Curse of Omnissiah v 4+1 New ships]
[Torpedo Launching: 5+1 Perseverance v 3-1 Interception -1 Curse of Omnissiah]
[Thunderhawk Boarding Attacks: 3+1 perseverance v 2 -1 Interception -1 Curse of Omnissiah]
[Build Navigation and Install into Mothership: 5-1 curse of Omnissiah]

More soldiers exit the portal ready for battle. These aren't human, these are demons who have agreed to help the cult for an as yet unspecified price. Lazarus's psi-enhancements go so well that he thinks he may be able to move things with his mind, though he might not be able to control what moves and where it will go. The Curse of Omnissiah works so well that it affects things both on the planet and in space. Lazarus uses his psi-enhancement to help the zerglings by making them less suseptible to pain. The newly summoned members manage to kill some, but not as fast as they spawn. Meanwhile the Panzerfaust and the Protoss cannons exchange fire, though everyone inexplicably misses and hits the ground near their targets. The message for Armada backup has been intercepted by the Zergs, who send some of their ships instead, hindering the Armada's ability to defend against the torpedoes and thunderhawks. The torpedo fire and thunderhawks with the help of the Zerg kill all but one ship in the Armada. Back on Earth, carriers are hindered due to the curse and only one remains. In the midst of all this, the probes manage to get the navigator installed, but in order to ensure safer travelling, the battle must be over before it can fly.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2019, 03:04:09 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile

Destroy all the zerg around me.

Spoiler: Scotty (click to show/hide)
My mods and forum games.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thank the purple guys and get ready to leave

Hey, you helped me out quite a bit here, something people don’t usually do for me. If you want, I got plenty of room in my army and castle if you ever need somewhere to go or something to do. How bout it, purple pal?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hey drunk guy, we're all going to my house, if you don't want to go there you'll have to say something so I can let you out."
Keep driving back to my house.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Librarian continues casting curse of Omnissiah

Techmarine calibrates teleport jammer to make any teleportation dangerous 

Thunderhawk gunships keep their boarding runs

united imperial fleet unleashes apocalyptic bombardment upon protoss base 

Use communications console to  coordinate actions of earth military to improve their xeno fighting effeciency

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile

Search for sand to build a beach on top of wagon 11
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile

I start crushing the invaders with telekinesis

have the zerg hive start producing spires

the spires spawn the destroyers which fly into space and start smacking on the enemy fleet

have the gate way spawn zealots to defend the base

the zerglings keep rushing the cult of Kenneth to overwhelm them with sheer numbers
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 56