Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

This RTD is complicated, and I don’t want to risk messing it up, I’m thinking of “simplifying” it by having the characters enter a portal I spawned via a 6 some turns ago, transporting them to a ne world, a Minimalist world

Bring characters to Mininalist World (character sheets no longer required, forms not set, memories intact, complete minimalist, but the story continues)
- 0 (0%)
Bring characters through, but the portal deletes their memories and they have to start anew, new for,s made, new memories forged
- 3 (50%)
Bring characters through, memories of themselves and goals deleted, memories of this world remain
- 1 (16.7%)
Other(PM me the suggestion you wish)
- 1 (16.7%)
Start completely fresh, the portal envelops everything and rearranges itself into a new universe
- 1 (16.7%)
Continue the indefinite wait
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 56

Author Topic: My First RTD: A Minimalist Adventure to Nowhere and Everywhere (Players welcome)  (Read 86060 times)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile

Break the wall.

Spoiler: Scotty (click to show/hide)
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Get apothecary to insert librarian into dreadnought chasis ( I had only one, not many btw  )

navy starts bombing spawners of zerg ships and shooting down any zergs trying to fly up to orbit 

Ultramarines with meltabombs blow up last protoss buildings and rapidly retreat   

Order earth military to fire nuclear weapons into zerg controlled areas   

Open reliquary of saint Ghuatalmor to punish any foul magic enthusiasts with deadly  psychic backlash 

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile

the zerg base starts to burrow its self deep into the earth crust

the hive produces a nydus worm to tunnel to where Lazarus is

I use a psionic blast to push away any hostiles and prepare to go into the nydus worm if it shows up

zerglings continue swarming any hostiles threatening Lazarus

keep spawning more destroyers to annihilate the enemy fleet

(how will the navy get to a place surrounded by land?)
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Use this new magical energy to increase the strength and durability of both myself and my current allies, including the zergs

Also use it to put up a forcefield to isolate the area from outside attacks

Breathe a lot of fire into the air, making it rain down onto the area

Retreat into my shell and spin-ram the cultists not on my side, as well as the remaining demons

Command the pilot and those in the ships I hypnotized to help fight the fleet.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 11:31:34 am by SuperDino85 »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile

the zerg base starts to burrow its self deep into the earth crust

the hive produces a nydus worm to tunnel to where Lazarus is

I use a psionic blast to push away any hostiles and prepare to go into the nydus worm if it shows up

zerglings continue swarming any hostiles threatening Lazarus

keep spawning more destroyers to annihilate the enemy fleet

(how will the navy get to a place surrounded by land?)
(The imperial Navy is space ships I think, as for Terran military, it’s the Army and Air Force , also the Navy controls planes as well as ships)

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile

An old-fashioned torch should do the trick, then.
Explore my surroundings; can I find any doors leading to the other rooms?
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Who hasn’t posted yet?))

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile

Ave.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

YES, THIS SLAUGHTER PLEASES KENNETH! AND THE BLOOD GOD! SOON A WARP-RIFT WILL OPEN, CONNECTING THE IMMATIRIUM TO EARTH. FOR BLOOD FLOWS MUCH HERE, AND KENNETH SECRETLY MADE THE BATTLEFIELD INTO A MASSIVE RITUAL SUMMONING! LET THE BLOOD FLOW!!!!!
Merciless Richard is also going to look around his storage room for any backup doomsday weapons of SCIENCE! Gotta keep up the style somehow.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Ok well I guess that’s everyone now))

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Yep, this post will contain the turn tomorrow, sorry for not completing it today))
((Sorry, the Internet was out for most of the day, if it is working tomorrow, I will add the turn. Sorry for the delay))
« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 09:10:14 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I guess internet didn’t work very well again))

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(My brother typed the password for the Internet for the IPad which I am on now, unfortunately I don’t know the password and cannot connect to this network with the computer, which I find easier to do updates on. If I knew the password for the network I’m on now, or if the network the computer is connected to would be turned on, I would have done the update by now. This is not dead, it’s just taking longer than normal due to the computer not being connected. Sorry)

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Just checking in again. Any better?))

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Unfortunately no. Still not dead, I will ask someone to help with the connection today)
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 56