Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

This RTD is complicated, and I don’t want to risk messing it up, I’m thinking of “simplifying” it by having the characters enter a portal I spawned via a 6 some turns ago, transporting them to a ne world, a Minimalist world

Bring characters to Mininalist World (character sheets no longer required, forms not set, memories intact, complete minimalist, but the story continues)
- 0 (0%)
Bring characters through, but the portal deletes their memories and they have to start anew, new for,s made, new memories forged
- 3 (50%)
Bring characters through, memories of themselves and goals deleted, memories of this world remain
- 1 (16.7%)
Other(PM me the suggestion you wish)
- 1 (16.7%)
Start completely fresh, the portal envelops everything and rearranges itself into a new universe
- 1 (16.7%)
Continue the indefinite wait
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 56

Author Topic: My First RTD: A Minimalist Adventure to Nowhere and Everywhere (Players welcome)  (Read 86069 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile

Have my people help push the bus down the road for a bit and hope we find a gas station.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
You push the bus for a while and eventually find a gas station. There is no one there, but the pumps seem to have gas in them

Finish building the sea and beach on top of wagon 11.

You finish building the sea and beach, though there isn't life on the beach yet

Break the wall.

Spoiler: Scotty (click to show/hide)
You ram against the wall, causing cracks to form

An old-fashioned torch should do the trick, then.
Explore my surroundings; can I find any doors leading to the other rooms?

You don't manage to light a torch, but 6 doors begin to glow, a red one, orange one, yellow one, green one, blue one, and purple one. You have no idea where any of them lead.

Get apothecary to insert librarian into dreadnought chasis ( I had only one, not many btw  )

navy starts bombing spawners of zerg ships and shooting down any zergs trying to fly up to orbit 

Ultramarines with meltabombs blow up last protoss buildings and rapidly retreat   

Order earth military to fire nuclear weapons into zerg controlled areas   

Open reliquary of saint Ghuatalmor to punish any foul magic enthusiasts with deadly  psychic backlash 
the zerg base starts to burrow its self deep into the earth crust

the hive produces a nydus worm to tunnel to where Lazarus is

I use a psionic blast to push away any hostiles and prepare to go into the nydus worm if it shows up

zerglings continue swarming any hostiles threatening Lazarus

keep spawning more destroyers to annihilate the enemy fleet

(how will the navy get to a place surrounded by land?)

Use this new magical energy to increase the strength and durability of both myself and my current allies, including the zergs

Also use it to put up a forcefield to isolate the area from outside attacks

Breathe a lot of fire into the air, making it rain down onto the area

Retreat into my shell and spin-ram the cultists not on my side, as well as the remaining demons

Command the pilot and those in the ships I hypnotized to help fight the fleet.

YES, THIS SLAUGHTER PLEASES KENNETH! AND THE BLOOD GOD! SOON A WARP-RIFT WILL OPEN, CONNECTING THE IMMATIRIUM TO EARTH. FOR BLOOD FLOWS MUCH HERE, AND KENNETH SECRETLY MADE THE BATTLEFIELD INTO A MASSIVE RITUAL SUMMONING! LET THE BLOOD FLOW!!!!!
Merciless Richard is also going to look around his storage room for any backup doomsday weapons of SCIENCE! Gotta keep up the style somehow.

[Placing Librarian in chassis: 4]
[Blood Warp: 4]
[Reliquary of saint Ghuatalmor: 4]
[Bowser's magic to strengthen allies: 2]
[Bowser's magic to create forcefield: 6]
[Rain of Fire: 5]
[Spin ramming cultists and demons: (Bower's Attack:5) (Cultist Defense:3-2(Hypnotized members)) (Demons' Defense: 1)]
[Hypnotized fight the fleet v fleet shooting zerg ships: 3v3]
[Navy bombing spawners: 4v1]
[Mettabombers: 1v3, (Retreat attempt:4) (Rain of Fire: 5)]
[Earth military nukes: 2-2 Hypnotized members]
[Zerg base burrowing: 6]
[Nydus worm spawning and finding Lazarus: 1, 3]
[Psionic blast: 6]
[Zerglings swarm threats: 6+1v5 Rain of Fire]
[Spawning Destroyers: 1]
[Science weapons: 6]
The Librarian is in Dreadnaught chassis. Bowser tried to strengthen himself and allies using magic, but some sort of psychic power was preventing him from doing so. When he made the green forcefield, his head started hurting, when he stopped using magic, the pain stopped. He breathed fire into the air, which rained down on the combatants below, Mattabombers who failed to destroy the remaining buildings tried to retreat, but the fire killed all but one. The fire went everywhere, the zergs were also affected and their swarming of the threats wasn't as powerful as it could have been. Bowser went into a ball and killed most of the cultists who weren't hypnotized. His spinning shell also killed the demons. The spawning points for Destroyers were bombed by the Imperial Navy before more Destroyers could spawn. Pieces of broken machinery erupt from the ground near Lazarus, whose psionic powers destoy some low flying fleet ships, as well as a large portion of the zergs who tried to protect him, and the pieces of what miight have been a nydus Worm, as well as some Terran military. Speaking of Tarran military, they didn't follow the orders to nuke the zerg controlled areas, due to much of their membership being hypnotized. There isn't many zerg ships to destroy, though some of the ships aren't piloted by zergs. They still attack though, but everyone manages to dodge their attacks. The zerg base tunnels so far underground that lazarus lost connection to it. While all of this is happening, a rainbow hole starts opening near Kenneth, the blood canging course to flow into it. Random sounds can be heard from it. Far from all of this, in the castle, Richard goes to the storage room to find that everything within has been combined into something with no definite shape, like a blob. Richard hears a voice in his head. Hello. What do you want accomplished? If I am to help you, you need to let me out of here

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Drop phosphex bomb on the area of ongoing battle, relic device filled with undying   radioactive green flame 

Techmarine hacks into earth military defense systems and launches nukes manually

imperial navy  comissars execute any weak willed ship captains under hypnosis and take over 

chaplain recites lithany of contempt over radio to all navy ships to make them resistant to any mental trickery

Hope, that those blown up 5  kilometres long imperial navy cruisers   fall into some bad guys filled place without killing any civilians

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile

Smash the wall and burn the hive.

My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bwahahaha! I guess there’s nothing more for me to do here.

Recall all ships I control, clowncopter included, and have my hypnotized friends as well as any Zerg that want to join board the ships as I board my clowncopter again, then have them follow me back to my castle

If anyone tries to interfere with me leaving for home to share a celebration cake with my hypnotized army, punish them with 546 degrees Fahrenheit of flaming smelly breath and EAT THEM
« Last Edit: November 29, 2019, 12:12:16 am by SuperDino85 »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Take the gas from the pump and fill the bus's tank.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile

Search for abandoned amusement parks or abandoned attractions
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"KENNETH WILL NOT SUFFER COWARDICE!"
Kenneth will use the power of chaos to jump right on the clown-copter and beat that big dumb dragon turtle to bits. He is huge, meaning he has huge guts. RIP AND TEAR!

Meanwhile, Mercilous Richard will use the power of SCIENCE! (and prisoners) to find out if the blob can act as a deadly super-weapon or something.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile

Go through one of those doors at random. ((GM's free to roll dice to decide through which door I'll go))
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile

I begin trying to locate the zerg base that disappear

if any one attacks me i turn there brain to paste
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I thought we might have been missing an action but I guess not))

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Smash the wall and burn the hive.

Even though you didn't smash the wall, your fire went through the cracks and burned the hive. The remaining zerg are running in all directions. You don't think that was the only hive. (1) You notice that the hive being destroyed wasn't the only thing they ran from. You are enveloped in heat as you feel your body burning. You can still see, you are now a large blue sphere the size of your corpse's head. You stare down at what was once your body, now burning away. You hear a familiar voice. "Well, now you are like me. You can possess a body if you want to continue messing with the world. If you want another non avian dinosaur body I can take you to the Cretaceous Period. Whadaya say, Scotty?"

Take the gas from the pump and fill the bus's tank.
You fill the bus with gas, and it starts moving without the driver's imput. You don't know where it is taking you.

Search for abandoned amusement parks or abandoned attractions

You fly around, but you don't find any amusement parks. Maybe some towns can point you a direction?

Go through one of those doors at random. ((GM's free to roll dice to decide through which door I'll go))
3(yellow), 5
You go to the yellow door. When you enter the room you see that it is filled with various healing items, and you also find a map of one of the rooms.

Drop phosphex bomb on the area of ongoing battle, relic device filled with undying   radioactive green flame 

Techmarine hacks into earth military defense systems and launches nukes manually

imperial navy  comissars execute any weak willed ship captains under hypnosis and take over 

chaplain recites lithany of contempt over radio to all navy ships to make them resistant to any mental trickery

Hope, that those blown up 5  kilometres long imperial navy cruisers   fall into some bad guys filled place without killing any civilians

Bwahahaha! I guess there’s nothing more for me to do here.

Recall all ships I control, clowncopter included, and have my hypnotized friends as well as any Zerg that want to join board the ships as I board my clowncopter again, then have them follow me back to my castle

If anyone tries to interfere with me leaving for home to share a celebration cake with my hypnotized army, punish them with 546 degrees Fahrenheit of flaming smelly breath and EAT THEM

"KENNETH WILL NOT SUFFER COWARDICE!"
Kenneth will use the power of chaos to jump right on the clown-copter and beat that big dumb dragon turtle to bits. He is huge, meaning he has huge guts. RIP AND TEAR!

Meanwhile, Mercilous Richard will use the power of SCIENCE! (and prisoners) to find out if the blob can act as a deadly super-weapon or something.

I begin trying to locate the zerg base that disappear

if any one attacks me i turn there brain to paste
[phosphex bomb: 1]
[Hacking into military defenses and launching nukes: 6v3, 6]
[Ship recall: 5]
[Executing hypnotized: 4-2(Retreat)]
[Prevent further hypnosis: 6]
[Where the ships fell: 5]
[Kenneth vs Bowser: 3v1]
[Can the blob be a superweapon?: 3]
[Attempt at locating zerg base: 2]
The phosphex bombs got stuck on the ship, causing it to explode, destroying the part of the ship for dropping bombs. The area now burns with green radioactive fire. The Ultramarines hacked into the military defense systems and launched a nuke at a zerg controlled city. However, this killed many terrans as well, who lived in nearb towns. The ships with hypnotized captains flee the scene, follwing a clowncopter. Some of the zerg follow. Lazarus can't find the base, luckily people aren't attacking him anymore. The downed ships fell onto the base of a drug cartel, killing all of its members. Kenneth harnesses the power of chaos and manages to hold on to the clowncopter. Kenneth reaches towards Bowser and grabs his chest. Bowser tries to breath fire but caughs instead. Kenneth is now heading to bowser's castle as well. Merciless Richard does some research and realizes that the blob could be used, but the blob tells him "Superweapon? Sure I can help fight. What kind of weapon do you want me to be. There are hundreds of different weapons." It then morphs its shape to be a combination of a bow and arrow ready to shoot, a sword, and a mace. "where is the target?"
« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 12:52:57 am by Naturegirl1999 »

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile

Search in internet for directions to abandoned amusement parks or attractions.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

”What the heck? Who are you supposed to be? AND WHY ARE YOU GRABBING MY CHEST YOU PERVERT?!!”

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile

Now that my body's dead, what happens to my "Cretaceous aura"? Do I still need to go back in time to get a new T. rex body, or are there some here?
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We can go back to the Cretaceous era. I am what you might call a part of Bill. The Cretaceous aura will work since I am connected to your soul, not the body.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 56