Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

This RTD is complicated, and I don’t want to risk messing it up, I’m thinking of “simplifying” it by having the characters enter a portal I spawned via a 6 some turns ago, transporting them to a ne world, a Minimalist world

Bring characters to Mininalist World (character sheets no longer required, forms not set, memories intact, complete minimalist, but the story continues)
- 0 (0%)
Bring characters through, but the portal deletes their memories and they have to start anew, new for,s made, new memories forged
- 3 (50%)
Bring characters through, memories of themselves and goals deleted, memories of this world remain
- 1 (16.7%)
Other(PM me the suggestion you wish)
- 1 (16.7%)
Start completely fresh, the portal envelops everything and rearranges itself into a new universe
- 1 (16.7%)
Continue the indefinite wait
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 56

Author Topic: My First RTD: A Minimalist Adventure to Nowhere and Everywhere (Players welcome)  (Read 84788 times)

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I’m pretty sure that’s everyone))

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Search in internet for directions to abandoned amusement parks or attractions.

With some searching, you find that there is one to the west of you

"I guess we're gonna go where the bus wants to go."
Sit and see where the bus takes us.
The bus doesn't seem to know where it wants to go, proceeding to turn at random times.

Take the deal and go back to my own time.

Spoiler: Scotty (click to show/hide)
You head to the Cretaceous era where you see numerous dinosaurs. You find Bill looking at you when you turn around. "Alright, what body do you want? Also I'm coming with you to the present. I'm not going to hurt you. I've thought about it and realized that hurting/killing you would weaken me too since you effectively have part of me inside of you. Question, why did you attack me in the first place? Had I succeeded in my plan, a fourth spatial dimension would have been added, changing the rules of physics to make what was once impossible possible"

I keep trying to find where my zerg base went

any attacks directed to me are returned back to sender
3, 5
Looking around, you notice a tunnel. Some zerg can be seen entering and exiting the tunnel, bring plants underground. The cultists end up getting shot by their own bullets. (Retreat?:1) Undeterred, they continue until they all fall from their wounds. A large snake with 5 heads starts slithering from the rift.

Send servitors to repair damage to hull
Techmarine continues hacking earth military and launching nukes at hostiles
Naval Comissars keep executing rogue captains and taking over ships with hypnotized captains 

If comissars fail -  launch torpedoes at rogue ships

What a glorious victory in name of Macragge, ultramarines shall not fail
6, 2+1, 6v3
The hull is repaired, however, some of the servitors got stuck inside and the ship is now using them as a power source. The hacking allows you to fire off one more nuke before you are kicked out of the system. The nuke hits (6)a random country, (d195=127) Kuwait, who declares war on the USA because of this. You manage to shoot one of the ships, the rest dodge the attacks.

”Good point. I guess I’ll have to tenderize you for my next meal.

Lift this chaotic freak up by his grabby arm and claw him right in the neck

If he makes any hostile move, tear off one of his limbs and burn the rest of him

It is time to kenneth to blow his trumpet on Mount Crumpet! He'll throw this dragon-turtle off the flying machine, then hit with panzerfaust when he lands on the ground! Genius!
Meanwhile, Mercilous Richard asks the blob if it can shape into something that could wipe out an entire city or something. Gotta keep to the theme after all!

[Bowser v Kenneth v Panzerfaust: 2 v 4 v 1]
One of Bowser's ships was shot down by the Ultramarinnes. Bowser fails to tear off one of Kenneth's limbs as he is thrown off of the clowncopter. The tanks somehow miss Bowser as he falls.

Meanwhile in the castle
Use the nanomachines injector in the room to power me up to superhuman level and heal all my wounds.
Read the map.

3, 4
Half of your wounds are healed and you feel yourself power up a bit, not quite superhuman but you are stronger than before. Looking at the map you find that the red door leads to an armory, the orange one to storage, the green one to a garden, the blue one to the throne room and the purple one to sleeping chanbers.

Mercilous Richard's Roll: 5
"Sure" the blob says as it forms itself into a large cannon. "I sense another mind in the castle in the medical room. Don't know if you knew there was someone here or not"
« Last Edit: December 08, 2019, 02:14:57 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Updated turn, used post about the time of update to do the update)

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Order my remaining ships to turn and fight the uninvited attackers

Remotely and quickly rotate the clowncopter upside down and dump Kenneth onto the ground

Inhale like a super vacuum to consume Kenneth’s tanks and Kenneth himself, making them shrink as they get closer, and crushing them between my teeth
« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 12:28:36 pm by SuperDino85 »

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile

Bill's powers translate Scotty's reptillian thoughts into words.

"Another Tyrannosaur please. Don't know. You seemed dangerous."

Spoiler: Scotty (click to show/hide)
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Continue firing torpedoes at stolen imperial ships
Techmarine connects to enemy ships machine spirits and forces them to self destruct their ships with plasma reactor overload
Shoot down clown copter with laser lance accurate shot
Librarian casts mental confusion to start rebellion inside bowsers forces

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Okay bus where do you want to go?"
Try to communicate with the bus and see what happens.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile

Travel to the abandoned amusement park.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile

Enter the throne room; hopefully I'll find Merciless Richard there.
Prepare my rocket pistol in the case of ambush.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile

go down the tunnel

attempt to reestablish connection with the zerg base

crush the minds of any who are hostile to me
« Last Edit: December 13, 2019, 06:39:30 pm by darkwarlock3 »
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Ok I don’t know who has yet to post. I lost track))

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Ave/kenneth)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Have you thought about giving the people that don't post in time for the turn a random action, like I do in my game?)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(How do you determine what they do?)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(I've been basing it off their previous actions, and of their gone long enough I just guess what their future plans would be.)
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 56