Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

This RTD is complicated, and I don’t want to risk messing it up, I’m thinking of “simplifying” it by having the characters enter a portal I spawned via a 6 some turns ago, transporting them to a ne world, a Minimalist world

Bring characters to Mininalist World (character sheets no longer required, forms not set, memories intact, complete minimalist, but the story continues)
- 0 (0%)
Bring characters through, but the portal deletes their memories and they have to start anew, new for,s made, new memories forged
- 3 (50%)
Bring characters through, memories of themselves and goals deleted, memories of this world remain
- 1 (16.7%)
Other(PM me the suggestion you wish)
- 1 (16.7%)
Start completely fresh, the portal envelops everything and rearranges itself into a new universe
- 1 (16.7%)
Continue the indefinite wait
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 56

Author Topic: My First RTD: A Minimalist Adventure to Nowhere and Everywhere (Players welcome)  (Read 85931 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Just gonna mention that Avetruetotheimperator hasn't been online sense the 6th, and I don't want to see the game die because of people not being here.)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile

(The game won’t die, I will post today or tomorrow)

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Eyyy...still waiting on ave?))

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Yes, though I don’t think he will post so I will do the turn tomorrow))

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(I'm starting to doubt that Avetruetotheimperator's going to post as he hasn't posted in six turns in the thing I'm running.)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kenneth shall finish off the koopa-king with his pile-driver attack! Meanwhile tanks just keep tanking it up
Mercilous Richard decides to take the slime-cannon up onto the top of his castle to shoot at a town he has a particular grudge with. See, there was this antique shop there that sold him a rare ancient arrow from a local native tribe. But upon further research...IT WASN'T EVEN FROM THE SAME CONTINENT! Now as his first act of revenge, he shall blow up Gravity Falls! Also, its about time for his posse to get back from terrorizing the non-rockmanian countryside. Man, that deal with that crazy guy was the best ever, giving him a hideout for his gang to continue their daring life of crime.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Ok that’s everyone finally))

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Bump)

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Nudge)

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((ATOMIC NUDGE))

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Sorry for the long delay, I will attempt the turn tomorrow, today I am not at the computer. Because of the long wait, every roll will get a +2 bonus)

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Oh nice I learned a new skill))

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I’m sorry but I don’t know a nudge type move above atomic level))

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((It’s ok. I got moved into a college dorm yesterday and had an appointment today. Tomorrow is the first day of college classes and they end at around noon, after eating lunch I should have the rest of the day and I will hopefully finish the turn then. I am really sorry for the long delay))

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((That’s fine. I will just keep nudging))
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 56