Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

This RTD is complicated, and I don’t want to risk messing it up, I’m thinking of “simplifying” it by having the characters enter a portal I spawned via a 6 some turns ago, transporting them to a ne world, a Minimalist world

Bring characters to Mininalist World (character sheets no longer required, forms not set, memories intact, complete minimalist, but the story continues)
- 0 (0%)
Bring characters through, but the portal deletes their memories and they have to start anew, new for,s made, new memories forged
- 3 (50%)
Bring characters through, memories of themselves and goals deleted, memories of this world remain
- 1 (16.7%)
Other(PM me the suggestion you wish)
- 1 (16.7%)
Start completely fresh, the portal envelops everything and rearranges itself into a new universe
- 1 (16.7%)
Continue the indefinite wait
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 56

Author Topic: My First RTD: A Minimalist Adventure to Nowhere and Everywhere (Players welcome)  (Read 84734 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: My First RTD: A Minimalist Adventure to Nowhere and Everywhere
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2019, 10:37:36 am »

Spoiler: Willie (click to show/hide)

Thank the barman for his time. Then head for the church and ask the priest if he knows about any culty people hereabouts.

(5)
You head to the church and ask the priest about cults activity. The priest tells you “Culty activity. Yes. A void monster and it’s summoner destroyed a government base here...a clearing is all that’s left. I don’t know if it’s a cult, but it isn’t a good thing. If you go there, be careful”

Try to sniff out that squirrel.

Spoiler: Scotty (click to show/hide)

(1)
You fail to find any trace of the squirrel. Maybe you should look for something else to eat

Find a computer

Hack the goverment conspiracy

Leak all memetic hazards

(5,2,4)
You find a computer, but fail to find a government conspiracy. Luckily, memetic hazards aren’t part of the conspiracy, so you leak them

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2019, 10:43:25 am »

Summon Globgor the [REDACTED] from the void.

Storm the base with him

Free my brothers, sisters and kill all D-Boys

(6,6,5)
Globgor has successfully been released from the Void. He is now stuck in the mortal plane. You and Globgor kill everything in the base, and destroy every part of it. There s now s clearing where the building once stood. You and Globgor stand in the center of the clearing. The base getting destroyed has garnered a lot of attention from the town. Word quickly spreads until everyone in town knows.. your brothers and sisters are now freed.
I added that your brothers and sisters are now freed. I don’t know much about who you freed, can you give a description?

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2019, 11:13:23 am »

Name: Keneth
Description: Keneth is Keneth
Starting Location: Rockmania
Goal:CHAOS REIGNS, ROCKMANIA FOREVER
Keneth stands on Rockmania, Keneth needs to protect it from the bad men

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2019, 11:18:19 am »

"Void monsters? Father, with all due respect, I don't think void monsters carry cash. I need to find flesh and blood humans, with bank accounts and credit cards. Specifically, I'm looking for the goth nerd who calls himself Pope Horriblis III. I got him his stupid amulet, now I want my goddamn money."

Say above to the priest.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2019, 11:31:00 am »

Storm the base with him

(6,6,5)
Globgor has successfully been released from the Void. He is now stuck in the mortal plane. You and Globgor kill everything in the base, and destroy every part of it. There s now s clearing where the building once stood. You and Globgor stand in the center of the clearing. The base getting destroyed has garnered a lot of attention from the town. Word quickly spreads until everyone in town knows.. your brothers and sisters are now freed.
I added that your brothers and sisters are now freed. I don’t know much about who you freed, can you give a description?
((There's KALSHDJS the [REDACTED] of Children, [DATA EXPUNGED] and Woman, who's made of rusty nails and hatred. Especimen- XB-108, that's a hole in reality made of human suffering that gets bigger every time someone in a 666-meter radius blinks, and [REDACTED] the [DATA EXPUNGED] Jr, that's just a smaller  [REDACTED] the [DATA EXPUNGED]))

Wreak some havoc around town with my brothers.

Wait till the havoc attracts some members of the Secret Conspiracy

Capture the members of the Conspiracy, and wait till midnight for the ritual to commence.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2019, 11:35:12 am by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2019, 11:34:34 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
go looking for trouble causing monsters or people!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2019, 12:03:43 pm »

Name: Keneth
Description: Keneth is Keneth
Starting Location: Rockmania
Goal:CHAOS REIGNS, ROCKMANIA FOREVER
Keneth stands on Rockmania, Keneth needs to protect it from the bad men
(5)
You successfully protect the town the bad men, by simply teleporting Rockmania away. When you look outside, you see a church with someone talking to a priest about whether or not void monsters have cash, and the priest leading the other person somewhere, shortly after, weird creatures start wreaking the town

((What is Rockmania? It’s a concert, right? The concert building teleported to the town. I didn’t know what bad men you were referring to))

"Void monsters? Father, with all due respect, I don't think void monsters carry cash. I need to find flesh and blood humans, with bank accounts and credit cards. Specifically, I'm looking for the goth nerd who calls himself Pope Horriblis III. I got him his stupid amulet, now I want my goddamn money."

Say above to the priest.

You mention all of this to the priest, who now understands what you want. He he leads you out of the church and takes you a field. “ The cult you are looking for should come soon.  I think this leads to their hideout.” The priest finds a rectangle of ground that can be taken off. He takes it off and there is a ladder. “I don’t think I’m allowed in, but this is the place”

Storm the base with him

(6,6,5)
((There's KALSHDJS the [REDACTED] of Children, [DATA EXPUNGED] and Woman, who's made of rusty nails and hatred. Especimen- XB-108, that's a hole in reality made of human suffering that gets bigger every time someone in a 666-meter radius blinks, and [REDACTED] the [DATA EXPUNGED] Jr, that's just a smaller  [REDACTED] the [DATA EXPUNGED]))

Wreak some havoc around town with my brothers.

Wait till the havoc attracts some members of the Secret Conspiracy

Capture the members of the Conspiracy, and wait till midnight for the ritual to commence.

(4,2,4)
You wreak havoc in the town, KAL and Jr are scaring people away before they can [REDACTED] them, Woman is destroying many buildings, meanwhile, Especime-XB-108 grows bigger, As you wait for the havoc to wind down, you notice the havoc didn’t attract any members of the Secret Conspiracy, but luckily there was already a member here, so you capture him and prepare for the ritual. The havoc didn’t die down yet, you didn’t wait too long to start looking for Secret Conspirators

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
go looking for trouble causing monsters or people!
(6)
Luckily for you, you find a creature of rusty nails destroying buildings, a larger and smaller something trying to grab people to do who knows what to them, and a hole that seems to be getting bigger. You look to the field and notice someone leading someone else into a rectangular hole in the ground, and a Trex that appears to looking for something

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2019, 12:14:18 pm »

Name: George.
Description: Old Wizard with an long beard
Starting Location: in a abandoned train station with steam engines and train wagons in perfect condition 
Goal: To build the best train in the multiverse.

magically fuse a few engines to create a giant (building size) train engine.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2019, 12:18:18 pm »

Starting Location: in a abandoned train station with steam engines and train wagons in perfect condition 

magically fuse a few engines to create a giant (building size) train engine.
(3)
You successfully build the train engine, thenteleport outside of the train engine building so you can actually see it. It might be missing 2 parts, but otherwise it’s complete.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2019, 12:36:58 pm »

(How Big are you? Are you a hatchling? Ddolescent? Adult? It won’t affect rolls, just curious
(Adult)

Look for something else to eat.

My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2019, 12:44:34 pm »

Name: Shane
Description: A pale-like-moon man in a cowboy suit and hat.
Starting Location: Somewhere in the Siberian taiga during the winter
Goal: Get food (short-term), defeat Merciless Richard (long-term)

Go hunt some moose or something with my twin revolvers.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2019, 01:03:47 pm »

Sacrifce him to summon the All Seeing Guy with a Third Eye

Then ask the Guy how do we destroy this reality and replace it with a weird and eldritch one where grass licks your feet and shoes are made out of baby teeth and some other disturbing things.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2019, 01:15:20 pm »

Starting Location: outside a abandoned train station with steam engines and train wagons in perfect condition 

Teleport some train wagons outside and make them big enough to fit with the new engine.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2019, 01:55:29 pm »

(How Big are you? Are you a hatchling? Ddolescent? Adult? It won’t affect rolls, just curious
(Adult)

Look for something else to eat.

(4)
You look around you and see two bipedal mammals near a rectangular hole in the field. You look further and see a place with weirdly thick trees. This place if full of these bipedal mammals. You look in the other direction and see a mountain with a part of it that’s different from the rest of the mountain.

You discover Supernatural Town and Mountainside Laboratory

Name: Shane
Description: A pale-like-moon man in a cowboy suit and hat.
Starting Location: Somewhere in the Siberian taiga during the winter
Goal: Get food (short-term), defeat Merciless Richard (long-term)

Go hunt some moose or something with my twin revolvers.

(6)
You successfully find and gun down a moose. Luckily there are more moose in the area. You found a moose herd

Sacrifce him to summon the All Seeing Guy with a Third Eye

Then ask the Guy how do we destroy this reality and replace it with a weird and eldritch one where grass licks your feet and shoes are made out of baby teeth and some other disturbing things.

(2,6)
You don’t manage to summon him, but you are able to ask him how to turn this reality into an Eldritch one. ”Oh, you don’t need to destroy it necessarily. I know someone in the Taiga who can teach you transformation magic, which you can use to gradually turn the world into what you want. Alternatively, if you want a faster approach, you could summon Bill Cypher. He wants to do something similar. You have to find a book that has the instructions on how to summon him.. Most of Bill was erased when he went into Stanley Pines’s brain as all its memories were erased. You have to perform the ritual with the brain of Alex Hirsch, the only human with enough Memories that Bill can use to enter here”
Then a train wagon appears in front of you, severing the mental connection with The Guy
(Ever see Gravity Falls?)

Starting Location: outside a abandoned train station with steam engines and train wagons in perfect condition 

Teleport some train wagons outside and make them big enough to fit with the new engine.

(1)
You try to teleport the train wagon to the engine,, but it lands somewhere else

Map(sort of)
This doesn’t represent distances, just where things are relative to everything else

Taiga
                                                                                  l
Mountainside Laboratory——————Field———-Supernatural Town————————Train Station
                                                                    (contains Rockmania
                                                                and Governemt Base)

If this is confusing please tell me. Here is a description of where the locations are in case the map is confusing. The Taiga is north of everything. The Supernatural Town is to the west of the train station. The Field is to the west of the town, and the Mountainside Laboratory is to the west of the field
« Last Edit: June 29, 2019, 02:09:16 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2019, 02:07:32 pm »

Come on my hazardous to reality brethren! Enter the train wagon and go the small Oregon town of Gravity Falls to steal the brain of Alex Hirsch.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 56