Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

This RTD is complicated, and I don’t want to risk messing it up, I’m thinking of “simplifying” it by having the characters enter a portal I spawned via a 6 some turns ago, transporting them to a ne world, a Minimalist world

Bring characters to Mininalist World (character sheets no longer required, forms not set, memories intact, complete minimalist, but the story continues)
- 0 (0%)
Bring characters through, but the portal deletes their memories and they have to start anew, new for,s made, new memories forged
- 3 (50%)
Bring characters through, memories of themselves and goals deleted, memories of this world remain
- 1 (16.7%)
Other(PM me the suggestion you wish)
- 1 (16.7%)
Start completely fresh, the portal envelops everything and rearranges itself into a new universe
- 1 (16.7%)
Continue the indefinite wait
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 56

Author Topic: My First RTD: A Minimalist Adventure to Nowhere and Everywhere (Players welcome)  (Read 84735 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: My First RTD: A Minimalist Adventure to Nowhere and Everywhere
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2019, 02:21:09 pm »

Come on my hazardous to reality brethren! Enter the train wagon and go the small Oregon town of Gravity Falls to steal the brain of Alex Hirsch.
(5)
You enter the train wagon and head northeast. Eventually you find Gravity Falls. When you get there, you notice a couple calmly telling zombies they can’t eat their brains while shoving the zombies into graves. They turn to you and man asks ”Hello there, what are you all doing here?” While the woman says Why hello there. Welcome to Gravity Falls. We run the funeral home here. If you are looking for a place to stay, there is a mansion in town”

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2019, 02:25:14 pm »

((What is Rockmania? It’s a concert, right? The concert building teleported to the town. I didn’t know what bad men you were referring to))

Rockmania is Kenneth's nation. Also known as Kennethmania. Kenneth found Rockmania while Kyacking. He landed and defended it with Panzerfaust. Kenneth won that day, along with his cult. Rockmania is in water.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2019, 02:36:39 pm »

draw my sword and call upon the latent magic in the world to imbue it with fire, then attack the somethings with bolts of fire and slashing of steel!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2019, 02:45:25 pm »

Find an isolated mammal and eat it. If there are any larger, four-legged mammals in this town, hunt those instead.

Spoiler: Scotty (click to show/hide)
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2019, 02:53:58 pm »

Come on my hazardous to reality brethren! Enter the train wagon and go the small Oregon town of Gravity Falls to steal the brain of Alex Hirsch.
(5)
You enter the train wagon and head northeast. Eventually you find Gravity Falls. When you get there, you notice a couple calmly telling zombies they can’t eat their brains while shoving the zombies into graves. They turn to you and man asks ”Hello there, what are you all doing here?” While the woman says Why hello there. Welcome to Gravity Falls. We run the funeral home here. If you are looking for a place to stay, there is a mansion in town”
"H̱͓̫E̩̻̠̭͙̳L̞͕̪͉̩̱ͅL͏̩̙̣O͇̰͙̬̯̻̮ ͔̞̰͖̗̺̙T͕̬̘͕̺̠H̨E͚̦͞R̢͍̱͔͎͍̻̺E̥̹̩ ͠F̖̬͎̙͡L̴͇̪̳̘E̡̟͙̦͓̗S̯͔̙͈̦H̦S̱̦̺͈̕Á̟̯͉͎͍͓͍C̴͉̳̥K͙̪̺̦͕͇-

E-Eh, I mean, hello sir and Madam, can you point me and my normal non-[DATA EXPUNGED] friends that are mad of normal matter and not [REDACTED], unreality and hatred to the residence of a sir Alex Hirsch?"

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2019, 02:59:37 pm »

Name: George.
Description: Old Wizard with an long beard
Starting Location: outside a abandoned train station with steam engines and train wagons in perfect condition 
Goal: To build the best train in the multiverse.

Try to teleport more wagons there were many inside the train station so let's see how many can I bring outside.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2019, 03:09:12 pm »

Name:   Titus
Starting Location:DROPPOD
Goal: bringing GLORY AND HONOUR to ULTRAMAR
appearence : typical ultramarine captain

Await until droppod lands and start searching for epic quest to perform in name of ULTRAMAR

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2019, 03:32:14 pm »

((What is Rockmania? It’s a concert, right? The concert building teleported to the town. I didn’t know what bad men you were referring to))

Rockmania is Kenneth's nation. Also known as Kennethmania. Kenneth found Rockmania while Kyacking. He landed and defended it with Panzerfaust. Kenneth won that day, along with his cult. Rockmania is in water.
Oh, thanks. Due to previous turns, Rockmania was teleported to a Supernatural Town. Rockmania is still in tact and is no longer being attacked. You are near the church in town.

draw my sword and call upon the latent magic in the world to imbue it with fire, then attack the somethings with bolts of fire and slashing of steel!
(2)
You fail at attacking the creatures, you see a train wagon heading northeast with the creatures though

Find an isolated mammal and eat it. If there are any larger, four-legged mammals in this town, hunt those instead.

Spoiler: Scotty (click to show/hide)
(1)
((I’m sorty, you seem unlucky today))
You don’t find isolated mammals so you head to the town. However the creatures inside start attacking you with whatever they have on hand.

Starting Location: outside a abandoned train station with steam engines and train wagons in perfect condition 

Try to teleport more wagons there were many inside the train station so let's see how many can I bring outside.
(1(
You don’t manage to teleport them outside. They flicker in and out of existence while stayin* in the same place. Maybe try another way to get them out? A strange metal pod lands near you and a person in metal armor steps out shortly before the dropped explodes

(5)
"H̱͓̫E̩̻̠̭͙̳L̞͕̪͉̩̱ͅL͏̩̙̣O͇̰͙̬̯̻̮ ͔̞̰͖̗̺̙T͕̬̘͕̺̠H̨E͚̦͞R̢͍̱͔͎͍̻̺E̥̹̩ ͠F̖̬͎̙͡L̴͇̪̳̘E̡̟͙̦͓̗S̯͔̙͈̦H̦S̱̦̺͈̕Á̟̯͉͎͍͓͍C̴͉̳̥K͙̪̺̦͕͇-

E-Eh, I mean, hello sir and Madam, can you point me and my normal non-[DATA EXPUNGED] friends that are mad of normal matter and not [REDACTED], unreality and hatred to the residence of a sir Alex Hirsch?"

(6)
”Oh, yes. Alex lives in 5he mansion I mentioned earlier. Patricia Northwest runs the mansion now”
The woman points towards the mansion.
”It is over that way, it’s bigger than every other building here”
You look where she is pointing and start heading there.
i will come with you, she doesn’t like outsiders going in the mansion. And Alex would rather talk to people in town or near them.”

Name:   Titus
Starting Location:DROPPOD
Goal: bringing GLORY AND HONOUR to ULTRAMAR
appearence : typical ultramarine captain

Await until droppod lands and start searching for epic quest to perform in name of ULTRAMAR
(1)
You land in an abandoned train station. Right after you get out, your dropped explodes and communication with ULTRAMAR

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2019, 03:50:10 pm »

"Sure thing lady. Get the brain sucker ready XB-108.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2019, 03:52:53 pm »

Are you heading to mansion now?

(5)
XB gets the brain sucker out and you all head for the mansion
« Last Edit: June 29, 2019, 04:01:40 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2019, 03:58:35 pm »

Break the wall that used to be a door I entered the train station the first time

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2019, 04:03:48 pm »

Break the wall that used to be a door I entered the train station the first time
(1)
You try to break the wall but it doesn’t budge, the mechanical person stands there watching you

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2019, 04:15:12 pm »

Check the steam engine to know which pieces are missing

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2019, 04:28:39 pm »

go after them and Try this again!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2019, 04:46:15 pm »

Are you heading to mansion now?

(5)
XB gets the brain sucker out and you all head for the mansion
Yes

The moment Alex appears, suck out his brain and book it to outside the town.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 56