Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

This RTD is complicated, and I don’t want to risk messing it up, I’m thinking of “simplifying” it by having the characters enter a portal I spawned via a 6 some turns ago, transporting them to a ne world, a Minimalist world

Bring characters to Mininalist World (character sheets no longer required, forms not set, memories intact, complete minimalist, but the story continues)
- 0 (0%)
Bring characters through, but the portal deletes their memories and they have to start anew, new for,s made, new memories forged
- 3 (50%)
Bring characters through, memories of themselves and goals deleted, memories of this world remain
- 1 (16.7%)
Other(PM me the suggestion you wish)
- 1 (16.7%)
Start completely fresh, the portal envelops everything and rearranges itself into a new universe
- 1 (16.7%)
Continue the indefinite wait
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 56

Author Topic: My First RTD: A Minimalist Adventure to Nowhere and Everywhere (Players welcome)  (Read 84795 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: My First RTD: A Minimalist Adventure to Nowhere and Everywhere
« Reply #375 on: September 10, 2019, 11:49:29 am »

((Oh my word what did I just find?))
You found my first forum game here. Would you like to make a character?

Uhh sure. Can said character be one that's already been made...like in a video game...or do I have to make something a bit more original?
I’m thinking you can make a character based off a video game, sprinkled chariot is using a character from Warhammer 40k
There are characters back farther that were abandoned, you could also create an original character. A character shouldn’t be a copy of an existing character

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: September 10, 2019, 09:58:21 pm »

Uhh sure. Can said character be one that's already been made...like in a video game...or do I have to make something a bit more original?
I’m thinking you can make a character based off a video game, sprinkled chariot is using a character from Warhammer 40k
There are characters back farther that were abandoned, you could also create an original character. A character shouldn’t be a copy of an existing character

Ok well you allowed it so here it is.

Name: Bowser
Description (Incase you don’t know already): Large, bipedal, Fire-breathing tortoise complete with claws and spikes on his shell. Yellow-orange skin, green shell.
Starting location: My freaking castle. There’s a lot of lava here too, so it’s like a hell-equivalent area
Goal: Conquer the world!! Crud maybe I will even build my own galaxy hahahahaha!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 10:00:43 pm by SuperDino85 »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: September 11, 2019, 05:50:15 am »

Description (Incase you don’t know already): Large, bipedal, Fire-breathing tortoise complete with claws and spikes on his shell. Yellow-orange skin, green shell.
Starting location: My freaking castle. There’s a lot of lava here too, so it’s like a hell-equivalent area
Goal: Conquer the world!! Crud maybe I will even build my own galaxy hahahahaha!
Ok. Would you like to perform an action on your first turn?

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: September 11, 2019, 09:04:32 am »

Yep

Fly around in my clown copter, looking for key points to take over on this planet so I can secure what I need for my plans.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: September 11, 2019, 09:17:34 am »

Yes, now all I need is Kenneth

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: September 11, 2019, 10:21:25 am »

Kenneth shall lead an expedition across the rockmania sea to find more Ultra-Bad men! (Ultramarines) Then Kenneth will KILL THEM with new recruit Richard. He got certifiable bad-men killing experience from some...Conflict? Kenneth does not know, when he asks Richard he just screams about metal boxes. No matter, Kenneth sees big things for the giant new-recruit Richard!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: September 11, 2019, 10:51:19 am »

I’m 👀 night and CABL has yet to post as well

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: September 11, 2019, 11:53:43 am »

Slow down the time and shoot Fred in the legs, but leaving him alive.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: September 11, 2019, 12:45:56 pm »

Didn’t realize I typed eyes in the previous post

( Its personal name of strike cruiser )

Tell librarian to check emperors tarot to predict any chaos/xeno threats coming from outside or if anything is going to threaten imperial rule on this planet from within
The librarian tells you that a pair of humans is attacking one of the Uktramarines

Kenneth shall lead an expedition across the rockmania sea to find more Ultra-Bad men! (Ultramarines) Then Kenneth will KILL THEM with new recruit Richard. He got certifiable bad-men killing experience from some...Conflict? Kenneth does not know, when he asks Richard he just screams about metal boxes. No matter, Kenneth sees big things for the giant new-recruit Richard!
3v2
Kenneth and Richard manage to sneak up on an Ultramarine, catching him by surprise. You both attack it, it tries to punch Kenneth, but misses

Spoiler: Train/George (click to show/hide)

Try to stabilize the Blizzard on top of wagon 7 to turn the top of it into a winter park
The snowflakes freeze in the air inside Wagon 7, as if someone pressed pause. They are not affected by gravity and each snowflake is separated from each other

have the drone warp in a nexus

capture the kid for study
You tell the drone to warp a Nexus, but it misheard you and warped in a Perplexus
You bring the kid in for study, but he begins to glow yellow. Scanning reveals the bacteria’s vibrations against each other causes this

"Now that my parties back together we can go on a quest or something."
Lock the doors and make the rails come back on the Blockbuster, then head out looking for some kind of ruins to explore.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
3, 6
You lock the doors then you press a button on the snake’s head. It makes tracks, but they fade out and come back each second. You head to the cemetery and look around, you notice a crypt. As you enter, the entrance turns into a wall, plunging your party into darkness

Well, I'm a giant monster in Japan. When in Rome, right?

Rampage through Tokyo.

Spoiler: Scotty (click to show/hide)
You begin destroying buildings and causing havoc. You notice flying metal creatures with rotating wings spitting painful projectiles at you. You also notice that one has a face and is watching you

Slow down the time and shoot Fred in the legs, but leaving him alive.
You slow down time and try to shoot Fred, but you hear a click. It seems you need to reload

Yep

Fly around in my clown copter, looking for key points to take over on this planet so I can secure what I need for my plans.
Rolling d7 to determine who you find
1-sprinkled chariot
2-CABL
3-Avetruetoimperator
4-Enemy post
5-King Zultan
6-Zillow
7-darkwarlock3
You fly in your clowncopter and find a Trex getting shot at by helicopters

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: September 11, 2019, 02:09:57 pm »

Good enough. go to a forest and start taking seeds of trees, bushes, flowers and other plants
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: September 11, 2019, 02:40:19 pm »

"Let us explore the crypts!"
Light a torch or turn on a flashlight and continue further into the crypt.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: September 12, 2019, 09:02:57 am »

Quickly reload my rocket pistol with some acid rockets, then shoot at Fred's legs.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: September 12, 2019, 10:50:15 am »

Close in on the nearest copter and kidnap the pilot right out of the cockpit

Upon success of that action, destroy the rest of the choppers using my vehicle’s built-in cannon and my fire breath.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 56